Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] AIRSAVE TRAVEL a DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SAVING TRAVEL DApp⭐🚀 - page 4. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Aside from the unique features of our current centralised travel saving platform (available on the Apple App Store), the new decentralised version will consist of an outstanding value exchange.
This means that the DApp platform will allow value of exchange not just for users, but also for investors.
🙌🙌🙌
The DApp Airsave Travel platform acts as a ‘travel saving club’ which is created when users save for their travels with their friends. The more friends they save with on the platform, the more they save for their own trips. What this means is that users are in complete control of who they save with, and how much money they earn. All users will not earn the same amount of money, nevertheless, everyone has the potential to earn an equal share.
Trading the ASTC token is another means of value exchange. As a user or investor, you can sell your ASTC tokens to other travellers within the DApp - meaning users and investors can earn from trading tokens.
We strongly believe that through the trading of the tokens we can enhance the future value of ASTC token. This trading is done in two major ways:

1. Investors can sell their tokens via the DApp and on the exchanges
2. Travellers can sell their tokens to other travellers via the DApp
More information coming on our updated whitepaper!
💙🔥💙
airsave_travel.

Pre ICO 1 launches on 10th September 2018 when investors will be able to purchase ASTC directly via our smart contract. The whole ICO will last for 6 weeks only.
Important dates for the LIMITED ASTC tokens will be sold during the following periods:
💰Pre 1CO 1: 10th September 2018 (min. investment $100 in exchange for 800 ASTC).
💰Pre ICO 2: 24th September 2018 (min investment $100 exchange for 500 ASTC).
💰Main ICO: 8th October 2018 (min. investment $100 in exchange for 400 ASTC).
Don’t miss out! Make sure you get the best value tokens during Pre ICO 1 and 2.
The big question is, what are you going to do with your tokens once you’ve purchased them?
☑️You can sell them to travellers within the DApp to make a profit.
☑️You can also trade them on the exchanges.
☑️You can even use them within the DApp to save and earn for your own travels! .
✈️💰✈️

Separately, travellers can sell ASTC to fellow travellers within the DApp, and due to the limited supply of ASTC, we can only expect the price of the token to go ⬆️⬆️⬆️
200,000 ASTC airdrop tokens have already been reserved by people/users of the DApp all over the world, and one of Airsave Travel’s big marketing strategies will be to educate current token owners on how they can access the DApp with ASTC. To prevent these 200,000 airdrop tokens being traded immediately on the exchanges, these ASTC tokens will be vested in Airsave Travel’s smart contract for 3 months, before being transferred into respective wallets.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I'm please to announce a bounty manger will be managing Airsave Travel's bounty campaign!  More updates coming soon!

Thanks,
Sarah
(Founder of Airsave Travel)
we are all set for the Pre ICO 1 which begins on september 10. don't be left out

AIRSAVE TRAVEL with ICO? Can I join the cable channel of the project? I did not find any links to the project's telegraph channel! I need to know when the ICO will take place and end. I need to know how long the ICO will last!

Yes the ICO is coming on 10 September.

here is the link to the website: http://www.airsavetravel.com/

You can join our Telegram chat here: https://t.me/joinchat/FZXBqw6RJG2DBYrs6Mq0oQ

Twitter: https://twitter.com/airsave_travel
Activity: 56
AIRSAVE TRAVEL with ICO? Can I join the cable channel of the project? I did not find any links to the project's telegraph channel! I need to know when the ICO will take place and end. I need to know how long the ICO will last!
Activity: 266
The project certainly has great prospects, this is confirmed, among other things, by the attitude of investors towards this project.
Activity: 225
Nice to see an interesting new project with a good looking and properly functioning wallet. Well done. I will be following the astc closely for sure.
Activity: 26
Hi everyone, I 'm Sarah, founder of Airsave Travel.

Pre ICO 1 launches on 10th September 2018 when investors will be able to purchase ASTC directly via our smart contract. The whole ICO will last for 6 weeks only.

Important dates for the LIMITED ASTC tokens will be sold during the following periods:

💰Pre 1CO 1: 10th September 2018 (min. investment $100 in exchange for 800 ASTC).

💰Pre ICO 2: 24th September 2018 (min investment $100 exchange for 500 ASTC).

💰Main ICO: 8th October 2018 (min. investment $100 in exchange for 400 ASTC).

Don’t miss out! Make sure you get the best value tokens during Pre ICO 1 and 2.

The big question is, what are you going to do with your tokens once you’ve purchased them?

☑️You can sell them to travellers within the DApp to make a profit.

☑️You can also trade them on the exchanges.

☑️You can even use them within the DApp to save and earn for your own travels!

✈️💰✈️

Separately, travellers can sell ASTC to fellow travellers within the DApp, and due to the limited supply of ASTC, we can only expect the price of the token to go ⬆️⬆️⬆️

200,000 ASTC airdrop tokens have already been reserved by people/users of the DApp all over the world, and one of Airsave Travel’s big marketing strategies will be to educate current token owners on how they can access the DApp with ASTC. To prevent these 200,000 airdrop tokens being traded immediately on the exchanges, these ASTC tokens will have a vesting period in Airsave Travel’s smart contract for 3 months, before being transferred into respective wallets.

💙✈️💙✈️💙

Please do ask if you have any questions on my project!

Thanks,
Sarah
Earn the equivalent of £5 cash every month - for each friend who saves £20 in fiat or ASTC

Airsave Travel enables users to save and earn money for all their trips

Activity: 43
This project is real gold,will be a revolution in travelling looking forward to it. Good work !!!
Airsave travel is a one-click technology. It will require no sign in, login or install

Pages:
Jump to: