Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] AIRSAVE TRAVEL a DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SAVING TRAVEL DApp⭐🚀 - page 6. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Currently the process of saving up for a trip is a centralised ,individual effort dependent on a single source of income. Using the blockchain, Airsave Travel will convert problematic ,isolated struggle into a shared, collaborative effort that enables to earn money with their friends.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ICO begins on September 10th 2018.

Guys I want to wish You a successful ICO.Your idea is wonderful, I've never heard of it.I will be happy to observe your achievements.Good luck to You and Your promising startup.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 96
A major highlight of the blockchain technology is its feature of decentralization. Now this concept is coming to the travel industry. Airsave Travel could be a very successful company
ICO begins on September 10th 2018.

save and earn form air travel is good idea. but i think hard to join with some air service for next of this project.

you can join now and it is very easy to join. you can try the Airsave Travel app on App store. You can also join us on Telegram chat for more information: https://t.me/joinchat/FZXBqw6RJG2DBYrs6Mq0oQ
Activity: 65
I love that you have a paper. Everything explained briefly and simply. Count me in!
Activity: 70
 Very helpful to address the problems of crypto advertising and to provide a solution. The community will love it. I look forward to the presale and hope it will be a success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
save and earn form air travel is good idea. but i think hard to join with some air service for next of this project.
Activity: 27
Russian translation reserved
'I have tried the app and its really working. This is one of the few crypto projects that has a real working project, unlike many that launch without any product. How do I buy the AST tokens.

thank you for the vote of confidence. this is how to buy tokens

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The goals and ideas of Airsave Travel Coin are interesting, it seems that this is the first time I have come across a travel project by making social savings that aim to help people save and make money for travel. I hope this project will run smoothly.
I suggest you to add more information about your tokens or coins. Well, I see above there two cryptos: AST coin and ASTC token. What is the differences between them? And why do you create coins and also tokens? Do you have a specific reason?

The only token available is ASTC token. There are 125M in total. The previous token was named AST, but due to the smart contract requirements (to instantly swap the token for ETH), we have to change the name of the token from AST to ASTC (AirsaveTravelCoin)
Activity: 67
I suggest you to add more information about your tokens or coins. Well, I see above there two cryptos: AST coin and ASTC token. What is the differences between them? And why do you create coins and also tokens? Do you have a specific reason?
so let me get this straight, Airsave  is like a travel bank that enables users to save and earn crypto points? how can I be able to redeem the points earned?

The DApp Airsave Travel platform acts as a ‘travel saving’ club - which is created when users save for their travels with their friends. The more friends they save with on the platform, the more they save for their own trips. What this means is that users are in complete control of who they save with, and how much money they earn. All users will not earn the same amount of money, nevertheless, everyone has the potential to earn an equal share
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter
'I have tried the app and its really working. This is one of the few crypto projects that has a real working project, unlike many that launch without any product. How do I buy the AST tokens.
Activity: 56
 ICO on 10th September, its approaching fast. Let me have a reminder for this. Bookmark this so that I can check it out later

What is the minimum amount one can invest?

$100 dollars minimum investment. Investment can only be done via the smart contract in ETH from 10th September (when they will instantly receive ASTC)
Activity: 151
so let me get this straight, Airsave  is like a travel bank that enables users to save and earn crypto points? how can I be able to redeem the points earned?
Activity: 342

What is the minimum amount one can invest?
Pages:
Jump to: