Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Akencash - UNIVERSAL, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 7. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
PinchPool Reserved
Activity: 13
You are not scared to be blocked in some countries?
Hi. At this stage, we don't see any reason for that. If such reasons appear in the future, we'll take all measures to remain in the legal field in the leading cies markets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You are not scared to be blocked in some countries?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
this has nothing new to offer. so much projects have your features already. but, i think one thing that you might have the advantage of is, to have a strong team that will be active in addressing the community. otherwise, this will just end up in trading only.
We are working hard to implement our project soon. AKEN CASH is really an anonymous token on the block platform. AKEN team's developing according to the road map plans and trying to make the highest quality product for the current market needs. Let someone else try to do the same thing. Competition, it's always good.

i just hope that you will not be 1-week or 2-week dev that will be here in the thread and after quite sometime you're gone. i think most of the projects are like that. when the project commences, every member of the team will address your issues, but once it's up and running, it's difficult to reach them. so if you will be here constantly addressing your customer's concerns, i think this will go far.
Activity: 82
any bounty for translated or write article?

Hi! We did make some discuss. Possibly there will be bounty in the future. Keep in touch for announcements! Thank you for the question!
Sorry, but we keep all the tokens only for the real use in AKEN CASH project. Thank you for your interest to us.
Follow us and check our news.
Activity: 99
brand new
Activity: 0
Looks like an interesting project. Following.
Let us know if any AIRDRP or BOUNTY will be happening!
Thanks for you question! Maybe in near future. Keep in touch, we'll make anouncements by official AKEN CASH channels. Follow us! (on the top)
Activity: 100
Let us know if any AIRDRP or BOUNTY will be happening!
The name Akencash is interesting! There are some similar projects, but none of them presented good functionality and application, if AKN is different, it could be a good alternative and solution, with that, the prices could be attractive. I'll be waiting until the 15th! It will be a long-term project, since in just 5 or 6 months we will see applications.
We focus on a long-term partnership with our comunity and investors. Cause of this we have developed a masternodes program for our blockchain infrastructure.
Thank you for your participation.
this has nothing new to offer. so much projects have your features already. but, i think one thing that you might have the advantage of is, to have a strong team that will be active in addressing the community. otherwise, this will just end up in trading only.
We are working hard to implement our project soon. AKEN CASH is really an anonymous token on the block platform. AKEN team's developing according to the road map plans and trying to make the highest quality product for the current market needs. Let someone else try to do the same thing. Competition, it's always good.
Activity: 222
Saltpool.net aims to have a pool for this coin.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
The name Akencash is interesting! There are some similar projects, but none of them presented good functionality and application, if AKN is different, it could be a good alternative and solution, with that, the prices could be attractive. I'll be waiting until the 15th! It will be a long-term project, since in just 5 or 6 months we will see applications.
is the 50% 50% consistent from block 1
Yes. Block reward get sliced by 15% each year. Thank you for your question.
Doesn't it contradicts with a Blockchain philosophy?
What exactly do you think contradicts a Blockchain philosophy? Do you mean anonymity?
copper member
Activity: 84
Doesn't it contradicts with a Blockchain philosophy?
waiting mining pool
Hi! Thanks for you question! We stik to the plan according to the roadmap. Keep in touch, we'll make anouncements.
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
You worked well on the design, I would like to see your project in the work as soon as possible!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: