Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN] [Alaricoin] [ALCO] 🌟 🌟🌟 🌟🌟 - page 6. (Read 28060 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Tokens received , thx . HODL  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Hello, I was told by an acquaintance that he received from you coins for distribution, and why did not you send me a token?

Please correct
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
https://etherdelta.com/#ALCO-ETH

i got my 85 token which is worth 0,1 ETH right now but i will be a holder for this creative project i like art and i ll support as any way i can do so hope for the best and luck for you guys
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I just love this project and would always support it
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
airdrop # 1 has closed as many as 1,600 registered participants in just 80 minutes. this is really crazy Maybe this airdrop really awaited by many people because this coin exchange is registered in Etherdelta and the price of coins is quite expensive.
so fantastic data! what is the price now?
Well this project awaited by many people. Since the initial coin of this project has been registered in Etherdelta and has a pretty good price. It makes people more eager to follow airdrop. Last I know the price of this coin ranges from 0.0003
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I followed all the steps but didnt received any tokens... why is that?

request in 80 minutes
FIRST 1,000 REGULAR REQUEST WILL RECEIVE 85 ALCO.

Man how it is possible so many request to be legit when you require 0.2 eth to have inbalance. Other airdrops cannot fullfill in days 1000 requests.. Not legit check
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Is there a start date and time of 2 airdrop?
Activity: 45
I glad to find your project Smiley
Activity: 658
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
today will be the distribution of coins
Activity: 65
I think if you really believe in a token's concept you should pick it up as soon as trading is unlocked on etherdelta.  Seems like if you manage to do that before it is actually listed officially you can pick some up for rock bottom prices and benefit from the boost even if you aren't interested in holding for the long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I Don't understand why not in the airdrop1 list , although less than 2 minutes completed.  So sad

cuz of the rules ... you have to read the terms before joining these kind of airdrops.
Activity: 70
I Don't understand why not in the airdrop1 list , although less than 2 minutes completed.  So sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I am waiting for 2 airdrop. Hope that may change your rang for that.
Activity: 56
     The website looks great on my phone, very well done. I'll drop in on 1st November then and see the updated post for more information. Also following you on twitter and joining the Telegram group. Thanks and good luck with the project.

I like it, i will invert in your project and success!

Good luck
Activity: 39
When the second will start...
Activity: 658
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
waiting for #2 airdrop
Activity: 86
Need sphread sheet to know i'm count or not
waiting for #2 airdrop,
Activity: 1
Promoting the company through social networks is the right and right strategic decision Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
any spreadsheets of airdrop 1? I am curious to see whether I am already in the list..

Dev said on telegram group the white list will be released on sunday 8 PM Rome time. If you have any question you can join telegram chat , you can find invitation link on first page.
Activity: 170
airdrop # 1 has closed as many as 1,600 registered participants in just 80 minutes. this is really crazy Maybe this airdrop really awaited by many people because this coin exchange is registered in Etherdelta and the price of coins is quite expensive.
so fantastic data! what is the price now?
Pages:
Jump to: