Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN] [Alaricoin] [ALCO] 🌟 🌟🌟 🌟🌟 - page 9. (Read 28060 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
ok thanks Smiley
Activity: 124
Madness, 1600 in 80 minutes ...
You can see how convinced the alaricoin community is.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
looks like a beautiful project, but it is the team that makes the project
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
a promising project, a project that is both human and economically viable. I see the value that I deserve. I want to take part in the project myself. I want to communicate for this.
Activity: 42
Looks promising, i'll keep an eye on it!
Hope the team will not dump it as many other new coins ...
Good luck Wink
Activity: 53
Thankyou for the opportunity ^^ i had joined the airdrop ^^
Activity: 66
I believe ALARICOIN will be a tokens with long term project... I am happy could be joined to your airdrop
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
I've been waiting for this since like few days ago. Good and this really looks good and promising
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
ждём paздaчи-cпacибo

1) Do not spam here!

2) This is not a Russian-language topic! Use English, please
Activity: 34
I gotta start doing some homework like back in school as this is my first exercise on bitcointalk and I say this ALARICOIN airdrop is Genius. Excellent for us modern day treasure hunters who look for the gems amongst the rubble like those searching for King Alaric treasure. The treasure has eluded many through the centuries and for me I hope my newbie status gets a nod of approval for the win. eh! Over and Out, Brigzyman
Activity: 1
Good project...
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Hello, Dev!

I was very interested to read your treasure legend and roadmap.
I would like to better understand the possible ways to use the use of the token, except for exchange trading.

Thank you in advance!

Activity: 98
Hello,
I did not all read about your project I wanted to participate first airdrop and come back to read in detail, 1M I think it's very good it's going to have value but for a project this is little
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Very interesting project for the market and the idea is powerful, I think it will be fine
Activity: 75
Great idea, community driven coins are definitely the way of the future.
How many other tokens are competing in this segment?
Hodl this!  Wink
Activity: 58
Really promising project, I hope it will go good.
Activity: 65
It seems there are two threads to post to regarding Alaricoin.  I've now posted to both, perhaps the other one was a guy working outside of the respected channel?

Anyway, a token for tourism in Italy sounds cool.  I hope to visit and drink some good wine one day Smiley.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I am sympathetic to the Alaricoin project and I see a lot of potential in the currency itself, congratulations to the whole team, I am sure they will have a place among the best of the crypto. Good luck to us
Activity: 84
The project being long term looks very stable and promising, and I wish good luck to the dev team
Pages:
Jump to: