Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 104. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Need more detail about the concept. Is Alax like playstore apps ?

in a way, yes. but it's based on crypto with a blockchain and all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Need more detail about the concept. Is Alax like playstore apps ?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Your founder (Matej Michalko) also CEO of Decent?  Shocked Decent is a popular blockchain, may be this one will have succes as well   Roll Eyes

Yes, Matej Michalko is also CEO of DECENT and since ALAX is a joint-venture of DECENT and Dragonfly, he is also a co-founder of ALAX Smiley

You will have own blockchain? Or this will be tokens on decent or ERC20 tokens? Decent have own maiinet, so this one as well?

It will be based on DECENT's blockchain but it should be ready for hosting an ICOs only later (probably during the summer), so there has been made a decision to go with ERC20 for now, and later they will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

You mean first ICOs on Decent platform will be in summer only? Because I know tokens only on Ethereum and on Neo.
Activity: 322
an exciting project that brings new systems for mobile gaming with a more efficient,fast and easy service.
of course with the support of blockchain technology will all be easier and transparent
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Interesting project, will definitely look into this
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Do you guys have a bounty program?

As far as I understand they don't have an bounty program yet but you are free to use their signatures for fun Wink
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Do you guys have a bounty program?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wonder all the time, what does ALAX means, is it an abbreviation?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Interesting project, gaming industry is a big market with a lot of money, and there is a lot to do in game platform I think. The target of emerging markets is a nice thing too, it’s a difference with other platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
yes the ideas are good that the Developers face multiple obstacles when they’re providing their products to unbanked people.
The only question is how they want to provide these opportunities to underbanked people

Is there a plan to tap or partner with other countries mobile payment solution since some unbanked people chose it over credit cards and debit cards? I think it has a potential for a huge market!

Certainly, there is a large market in the chosen segment, there are still none that dominate, and many possibilities to perfect it
Activity: 315
yes the ideas are good that the Developers face multiple obstacles when they’re providing their products to unbanked people.
The only question is how they want to provide these opportunities to underbanked people

Is there a plan to tap or partner with other countries mobile payment solution since some unbanked people chose it over credit cards and debit cards? I think it has a potential for a huge market!
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Approach of project looks very good. Structured Roadmap with realistic milestones. Looking forward for further development.

Thats true...I also Like the well-planned and simple roadmap with realistic targets. After ICO, the platform is expected to launch in Q1 2019. It is also providing a common platform for both gamers and content creator. I am expecting a rocking beta version soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Good idea and a huge market.
But it will not be easy to get a big piece of the cake.
WP looks good and the team looks promising, will dig deeper tomorrow ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Approach of project looks very good. Structured Roadmap with realistic milestones. Looking forward for further development.
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Guys do you need a German translation of your ANN? If you are interested just PM me, please.
Activity: 434
Guys, your airdrop is not perfect. If to do everything according to the instruction, it still finally says: "it seems you are not registered". Please correct it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Merit: 106
Gaming applications is a big market where not everyone can afford to buy new applications so hopefully that aspects will also be considered when the platform will be functional. Developers of games will surely get benefited but small buyers should be taken by their need and point of view to deliver better.
I think that at the first stages of development will be very difficult, the main contingent who plays games on phones are children and adolescents who do not have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency. I hope the project management has thought through this situation.

Indeed, there are many gaming apps out of there. They have to managed to find their spot to success.
Market is pretty big so I think that they can earn a lot of money here if they will play their cards right
Activity: 224
Gaming applications is a big market where not everyone can afford to buy new applications so hopefully that aspects will also be considered when the platform will be functional. Developers of games will surely get benefited but small buyers should be taken by their need and point of view to deliver better.
I think that at the first stages of development will be very difficult, the main contingent who plays games on phones are children and adolescents who do not have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency. I hope the project management has thought through this situation.

Indeed, there are many gaming apps out of there. They have to managed to find their spot to success.
Jump to: