Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 107. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I saw lots of gaming icos but they couldn't achieve so far anything they are hoping for.

Gaming isdustry is huge but for crypto there is too much room. Maybe Alax fill that room. It looks it can.

Gaming and gambling seem to be obvious targets for crypto projects. There are so many projects already that I'm sure some will become big.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Awaiting for private sale to be over which is for 500 Ethereum contributors. A public sale may be start in 3 weeks when token generation is planned according to live countdown on website. This co-project of two well recognized companies has potential because of the industry it is going to serve after completion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I saw lots of gaming icos but they couldn't achieve so far anything they are hoping for.

Gaming isdustry is huge but for crypto there is too much room. Maybe Alax fill that room. It looks it can.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hey, got interested into your project and read the one pager.

Can you explain me why you need two types of tokens and not just stick with one?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
I've read through the whitepaper and the website itself and this is looking like it can be an interesting project. It's really awesome that this is built on DECENT. I'm still still to picture the end product though, is this going to be similar to something like STEAM for the PC? Users will be able to download and access games directly though the ALAX platform?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Your founder (Matej Michalko) also CEO of Decent?  Shocked Decent is a popular blockchain, may be this one will have succes as well   Roll Eyes

Yes, Matej Michalko is also CEO of DECENT and since ALAX is a joint-venture of DECENT and Dragonfly, he is also a co-founder of ALAX Smiley

You will have own blockchain? Or this will be tokens on decent or ERC20 tokens? Decent have own maiinet, so this one as well?
Activity: 476
I bet ALAX have already a strong community support and have a strong partnerships so maybe there's no need to launch an official bounty campaign. Plus their airdrop will be a big help to build a good coin circulation supply.

It depends I think. If they want to gain a lot of traction a bounty campaign could be helpful, but it is not a must of course if there is already a lot of interest in the product. And also the airdrop should not be too significant or there are many people going to simply dump.

If they already have a big community, they can limit their airdrop to those areas they would like more developed, like just telegram or media for example. Airdrops are pretty good in increasing community and gaining attention.

where can I find more information about the airdrop?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
i see there are a ton of people in the team of this project, but i don't exactly get what are the use cases of this product here honestly

Did you read our Whitepaper? There are use cases on page 13.

i see it now, it would be better to add some of this information in the ann thread as well
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I bet ALAX have already a strong community support and have a strong partnerships so maybe there's no need to launch an official bounty campaign. Plus their airdrop will be a big help to build a good coin circulation supply.

It depends I think. If they want to gain a lot of traction a bounty campaign could be helpful, but it is not a must of course if there is already a lot of interest in the product. And also the airdrop should not be too significant or there are many people going to simply dump.

If they already have a big community, they can limit their airdrop to those areas they would like more developed, like just telegram or media for example. Airdrops are pretty good in increasing community and gaining attention.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Any particular reason to accept the SophiaTX tokens for ICO?

SophiaTX is also a joint-venture of DECENT (and Venaco group).

I'm actually really glad to see this cross-function for the SophiaTX tokens. I wish these happened more often
Activity: 583
Merit: 13

SophiaTX is also a joint-venture of DECENT (and Venaco group).
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I've read on the ANN that there is a MVP already.
Is there a video on the MVP available ?

There are plans for releasing a video review of our MVP during the week 9.-15. April Wink
i see there are a ton of people in the team of this project, but i don't exactly get what are the use cases of this product here honestly

Did you read our Whitepaper? There are use cases on page 13.
So can existing mobile games integrate the also payment system ?

Developers will be able to join ALAX store and sell their apps and games there as they can do it on Google play now. If the Devs want, they can make a special version of the games where will they integrate the ALA rewards. It is solely up to them.  
Your founder (Matej Michalko) also CEO of Decent?  Shocked Decent is a popular blockchain, may be this one will have succes as well   Roll Eyes

Yes, Matej Michalko is also CEO of DECENT and since ALAX is a joint-venture of DECENT and Dragonfly, he is also a co-founder of ALAX Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So can existing mobile games integrate the also payment system ?
Jump to: