Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 18. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Already listed to Coinbene? What price right now? Can you provide link, I cant find the pairs there... And which other exchanges planned?
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
We had another opportunity to present the ALAX project and its Roadmap at the prestigious summit that took place in our base city — Hong Kong, today on May 9.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*Kg84aC8a6VhHd8p2UBsEcg.jpeg

This is great, getting word out in big ways.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
We had another opportunity to present the ALAX project and its Roadmap at the prestigious summit that took place in our base city — Hong Kong, today on May 9.

Is their a video of the presentation?
Activity: 310
The LAST CHANCE to check and edit your AIRDROP info!

How? 
1. Go to @Alax1_Bot or @Alax2_Bot and write: /info
2. Check if all info is correct (especially ETH address - it can't be an exchange address and it has to be ERC20 compatible)

If you want to change your email or ETH address, you have to do it BY YOURSELF - we can only help you if you have any problem with the process.

How to change email/ETH address?
email - write command: /setemail [email protected]
ETH: - write command: /setethereumaddress 0x..(write your new ETH address)

REMEMBER: You have to write your new address behind the command separated by space in one message!

Is it also still possible to join this airdrop?

Hi, no, our airdrop is over

Ah that's too bad, thanks for the reply though
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

I think those are good events in that area with a lot of potential investors who are on the outlook for ventures like ALAX.
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
What do the upcoming months hold for ALAX? What is the team working on? Find out in our latest blog post!
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Summit + listing to Coinbene in one day a good news for all investors. Hope to see good price today and good pump  Smiley
Hi all, ALAX is is now listed on CREX24 too. ALX is paired there with BTC, ETH and USD as well!

https://crex24.com/exchange/ALX-BTC
https://crex24.com/exchange/ALX-ETH
https://crex24.com/exchange/ALX-USD

How? 
2. Check if all info is correct (especially ETH address - it can't be an exchange address and it has to be ERC20 compatible)

If you want to change your email or ETH address, you have to do it BY YOURSELF - we can only help you if you have any problem with the process.

REMEMBER: You have to write your new address behind the command separated by space in one message!

Hi, no, our airdrop is over
Activity: 310

How? 

CoinBene listing is planned for tomorrow - May 10th 2018, at 12 AM UTC! ALX will be paired with ETH.

Depositing & Withdrawing will be available from 3 AM UTC.

That's good news. Hopefully that will follow soon by a listing on coinmarketcap to check the prices.

Great, every exchange listing is a bonus at this point
Activity: 30
CoinBene listing is planned for tomorrow - May 10th 2018, at 12 AM UTC! ALX will be paired with ETH.

That's good news. Hopefully that will follow soon by a listing on coinmarketcap to check the prices.

It seems this project has a serious development under the hood and I admire their continuous interaction in this thread even after the TGE.

That's true. Most ANNs are devoid of devs/team members
Where to find the token details that I need to add custom token to myetherwallet so that I can view the token?

I searched for Alax in etherscan explorer but can not find anything.

Hi, check out our blog where is explained how to add a custom token to your wallet: https://medium.com/alax-io/alax-to-distribute-tokens-to-tge-participants-9fc63511f47b
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Where to find the token details that I need to add custom token to myetherwallet so that I can view the token?

I searched for Alax in etherscan explorer but can not find anything.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Yeah that's perfect news.

Right now the price on qryptos looks like the same with ico.

But after coinbene i expect some good profit for all of us Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Great, this listing comes to the right time. It should give the coin more volume and a higher price.
Hope that ALX and ETH are rising in the next month, so that the rising will be multiplied. Smiley
Activity: 25
Any news on the new partner?

Pages:
Jump to: