Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 19. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13
I want to know more about this project and will develop in whichever country the project will be in a project that I think can be advanced in a large country is this project there must be a very objective promotion to get the chance

Hi, nhaila. Have a look at our website: https://alax.io/
There you can find our whitepaper: https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf or one-pager: https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf.
You can find out lots of useful information in our blog posts as well: https://medium.com/alax-io.
The LAST CHANCE to check and edit your AIRDROP info!

How? 
1. Go to @Alax1_Bot or @Alax2_Bot and write: /info
2. Check if all info is correct (especially ETH address - it can't be an exchange address and it has to be ERC20 compatible)

If you want to change your email or ETH address, you have to do it BY YOURSELF - we can only help you if you have any problem with the process.

How to change email/ETH address?
email - write command: /setemail [email protected]
ETH: - write command: /setethereumaddress 0x..(write your new ETH address)

REMEMBER: You have to write your new address behind the command separated by space in one message!
Alax already listed on Cryptos? Im not registered there and cant see.. And when will be listing to CoinBene?

Hello, yes, we are already listed on QRYPTOS: https://trade.qryptos.com/
We will inform you about Coinbene listing soon so follow our social media to not miss it Wink
I want Contact your CEO...I have ask some problems of your ICO

Hi, mithungee, please write us an email to [email protected] and we can forward your message to one of our Co-founders or connect you directly to one of them.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Alax already listed on Cryptos? Im not registered there and cant see.. And when will be listing to CoinBene?

Yes, i also wait for Coinbene.

Listing there can make wonders for the price of the token.

Also, i checked now, it is live on Qryptos. Look for alx.

Im not registered there, so I cant not. And coinmarketcap dont show price. What price now? Im also waiting for CoinBene. This is quite good and big exchange.
Activity: 14
A Blockchain App Store is a great idea! This gonna be big!  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Well, this seems to be a good project. It has the largest mobile phone game market in the world in terms of block chain technology. Good concept. I hope it can develop quickly and have good luck.
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

ALAX is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/ALX! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

It seems there is some big gaps between buy and sell orders.

I will wait for coinbene to trade. I really don't know coinbene but it seems they have some nice volüme.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It seems this project has a serious development under the hood and I admire their continuous interaction in this thread even after the TGE.

Yes indeed, I like it too that they are still posting news and informing the community in BTCT. This isn't natural nowadays, some projects unfortunately abandon their thread even before the start of their ICO.

It should be natural nowadays. The investors are to blame as they fist throw their money. The projects where the teams don't answer should be punished by not receiving any funding.

Especially with the fact that community managers are just paid for that. In some projects they stop answering questions and post updates right after ICO and I'm fine as long as they post updates on medium, facebook, telegram and twitter but I agree with you if they stop their activities during the token sale

I am also fine if an update takes time as you often don't really have to report a lot every single week.I do like it though if they have someone to engage with the community via Telegram.
I think some community managers not only take or been hired to post and stay until the ico was finished. There are some good managers that is frequently answering the common complaints or questions on the thread and understand the project. Most of the ico now, the team is active on the telegram and this thread is for announcements as well with the social networking sites.

It's as always in life. Some are good and some are bad, but I feel that the majority of them really doesn't know how to handle communication in public.
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
I want to know more about this project and will develop in whichever country the project will be in a project that I think can be advanced in a large country is this project there must be a very objective promotion to get the chance
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 140
I want Contact your CEO...I have ask some problems of your ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I did receive my coins. Thank you to the team.

Did you? then I'll chech my eth address too. I am looking forward to have them in my account and maybe start trading immediately.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
It seems this project has a serious development under the hood and I admire their continuous interaction in this thread even after the TGE.

Yes indeed, I like it too that they are still posting news and informing the community in BTCT. This isn't natural nowadays, some projects unfortunately abandon their thread even before the start of their ICO.

It should be natural nowadays. The investors are to blame as they fist throw their money. The projects where the teams don't answer should be punished by not receiving any funding.

Especially with the fact that community managers are just paid for that. In some projects they stop answering questions and post updates right after ICO and I'm fine as long as they post updates on medium, facebook, telegram and twitter but I agree with you if they stop their activities during the token sale

I am also fine if an update takes time as you often don't really have to report a lot every single week.I do like it though if they have someone to engage with the community via Telegram.
I think some community managers not only take or been hired to post and stay until the ico was finished. There are some good managers that is frequently answering the common complaints or questions on the thread and understand the project. Most of the ico now, the team is active on the telegram and this thread is for announcements as well with the social networking sites.
Activity: 82
I did receive my coins. Thank you to the team.
Activity: 728

Alax will be listed on Coinbene, Yobit, Qryptos, Crex24.

How did you make this happen?

I mean i saw tokens reach the hard cap and get listed on only idex or etherdelta. You must have amazing connections.

We are using contacts that have DECENT and SophiaTX built  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: