Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 92. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

sounds great count me in
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Not just gaming itself, but also think e-sports
Activity: 310
Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/360/1*AfcHjgjYLoPBVKI7rrH4Kg.jpeg

Haha Smiley Really like that comparison! Its the very truth you guys are speaking. Nice to see that you attended the Symposium

So you appreciate the statement because. They called ethereum as Swiss knife. It's more like a steam engine train in modern city.

Alax if they are going to live inside someone else blockchain , I would be happy to see them in stratis chain or clone

Does ALAX already decided on what blockchain they will use? I hoped their final decision would be justifiable for the betterment of the project.Imho.

I assumed it will be Ethereum. The tokens at least will be ERC20 to start with.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Matej Michalko, co-founder of ALAX attended the Blockchain Symposium conference in Seoul yesterday. When asked how is DCore better than Ethereum, he responded by comparing Ethereum to a blockchain Swiss knife, while DCore is more of a precise tool, a well-forged Sushi knife. In other words, if you want to go the way of mass production DCore would be a better fit. Read more about it in our blog.

You going to Asian market? You have some partnership in Korea? Why not creating tokens on Icon blockchain? First ICO on ICON would be very interesting
Nice to see you guys on the Blockchain Symposium in Seoul 2018, you are not lazy. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

You going to Asian market? You have some partnership in Korea? Why not creating tokens on Icon blockchain? First ICO on ICON would be very interesting
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The mobile gaming industry is a very rapidly growing and promising market for the earnings and the fact that ALAX wants to build this market on a decentralized platform is a big advantage by making this industry transparent and safe. Will your project have a mobile application for users?
It is still impressive how far this market can go. I've recently found a mobile version of fortnite
Activity: 406
The mobile gaming industry is a very rapidly growing and promising market for the earnings and the fact that ALAX wants to build this market on a decentralized platform is a big advantage by making this industry transparent and safe. Will your project have a mobile application for users?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I know it take a long time to build Game platform. This is for me is long term project. ALAX idea is nice and targeting emerging market where is growth happening currently 

If it's about to build a platform like Steam, yes it takes a lot of time because you must provide support for sellers/purchasers and continued support for games' patch/updates etc...
They have roadmap until 2019? platform for gamers is a promising direction, with constantly evolving games and hardware the demand for this is growing, and I think that the trend will continue.

Yes, 2019 is the ALAX store supposed to be launched. Still a long time until that. So I am happy that they plan to have a beta version in September.
the launch of the store is still very far in time, but i can not wait to try the beta, i still have to understand the pattern of the interweaving of the two tokens...

The Beta of Alax will arrive at a moment that will be decisive for the project, I believe that already will have made a lot of funds, and your Beto will drive them even further
Beta version of platform or demo is always a good idea because this ensures investors that ico is feasible
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I know it take a long time to build Game platform. This is for me is long term project. ALAX idea is nice and targeting emerging market where is growth happening currently 

If it's about to build a platform like Steam, yes it takes a lot of time because you must provide support for sellers/purchasers and continued support for games' patch/updates etc...
They have roadmap until 2019? platform for gamers is a promising direction, with constantly evolving games and hardware the demand for this is growing, and I think that the trend will continue.

Yes, 2019 is the ALAX store supposed to be launched. Still a long time until that. So I am happy that they plan to have a beta version in September.
the launch of the store is still very far in time, but i can not wait to try the beta, i still have to understand the pattern of the interweaving of the two tokens...

The Beta of Alax will arrive at a moment that will be decisive for the project, I believe that already will have made a lot of funds, and your Beto will drive them even further
Activity: 76
Lot's of comment here . nothing to rest of saying .
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Targeting the unbanked through decentralised system has become a common place, Just one question though, how will a decentralised App Store created by ALAX generate a unique marketplace?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Something in recent times, everything that is connected with the game industry shows bad results (I do not understand, because it's the reverse should be promising). For example, the WAX, which hit the price ... Or the Refereum, which went into negative with ICO ...
Yes, you are right and I also was asking me, why this happens.
Maybe gamers are not really interested in crypto and big game companies are making their own ingame-currency, so that investors dont dare to invest in newcomers who provides a different concept? Sometimes I also dont see an advantage compared to a normal ingame currency at some projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Something in recent times, everything that is connected with the game industry shows bad results (I do not understand, because it's the reverse should be promising). For example, the WAX, which hit the price ... Or the Refereum, which went into negative with ICO ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.

The promising interaction with non-users of Blockchain could allow the inclusion of many new people in Crypto, further popularizing not only the Platform but Crypto.

That's a really great perk for all crypto users. Since everything is going down for some time now I assume a lot of people decided to withdraw from crypto, so maybe now, projects like that could provide an incentive to come back to crypto.

you could in fact use the pegged token to cash out from crypto when the market is going down indeed

If that is the case, then we should appreciate the team's effort to protect its stakeholders interests in the project. I've never seen a scheme such as this before. Smiley
For me, this scheme is very interesting. I had never seen and my brain never could think of) will have to wait and see how the community will accept the decision of the team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
The intersection between the two tokens could be interesting, maybe it could be a good system for the value of the project. It will make a difference between holder of token and users of the platform. Curious to see this in application.

The objective is to allow both blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals and non blockchain and token economy-savvy individuals to use Alax by the creation of a steady in-market currency. It is quite an innovation.
Maybe you're right. The idea of course is very interesting, I want to see how it will work in the real world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, the team is giving in their everything to get as much attention they can, so I guess the community is showing their interest here.

They are constantly here giving updates and answering questions. This makes people contribute more to the conversation.
Yeach, a good project should have time to make a conversation or giving news to the community. That's the way to make people knowing the project in depth.
The response from devs is always important. Without it, the project seems to be abandoned. We have observed such cases here not rarely. The good project has mutual dialque
Activity: 238

Well, the team is giving in their everything to get as much attention they can, so I guess the community is showing their interest here.

They are constantly here giving updates and answering questions. This makes people contribute more to the conversation.
Yeach, a good project should have time to make a conversation or giving news to the community. That's the way to make people knowing the project in depth.
Pages:
Jump to: