Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 88. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.
very interesting with such simple things, allowing it to grow even further
probably already many people waiting for this and will certainly make them greeted enthusiastically
I think it's a good measure to attrack bot crypto users and people that doesn't want to be involved in crypto.

I think that's the idea. Because sometimes customer segment of some projects is very limited and even if they have a good idea, they still fail, because they simply don't have enough users. ALAX won't have this problem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?
Of course, there is no point to list it on other exchanges outside the ALAX platform.
I don't see the information about which payment/currency that can be used to buy ALA except with ALX tokens, but they said 20% discount with ALX so there must be another option.

you'll probably be able to pay with the regular Fiat options or credit from your phone.
Activity: 583
Merit: 13

ALX is not pegged to FIAT. Only ALA is.

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.

What kind of shops are these?  Huh

It will be the same stores as those where you can buy a credit for your mobile phone today.
where i can see description of your token? You have to add this in your ann topic. Also wondering will you distribute some dividends to tokenholders

There will be no dividends. You can find a description of both tokens in this blog.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Of course, there is no point to list it on other exchanges outside the ALAX platform.
I don't see the information about which payment/currency that can be used to buy ALA except with ALX tokens, but they said 20% discount with ALX so there must be another option.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I really want to know what are the advantages for the players, distributors and developers if they use the system from ALAX?
because I include gamers
so I am quite interested in this

I guess one clear advantage for developers in using this platform is their automatic revenue splitting. Those transactions will be recorded in the blockchain accordingly and it will be very attractive to them.Imho. Smiley Smiley
Merit: 104
where i can see description of your token? You have to add this in your ann topic. Also wondering will you distribute some dividends to tokenholders
Hi Sir , You can look short description here:
ALAX is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform based on blockchain technology. The goal is to bring games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. Their aim is to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike. ALAX is built on top of the DECENT’s DCore blockchain. Customers will be able to access the ALAX Store via an application built using DECENT’s library that will provide blockchain functionality. While content providers will have access to the ALAX Android SDK allowing them to include a range of features such as in-app purchases, rewards etc. Hence, consistency is secured across all the applications utilizing ALAX.

or more at rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/alax
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 462

probably already many people waiting for this and will certainly make them greeted enthusiastically
I think it's a good measure to attrack bot crypto users and people that doesn't want to be involved in crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

What kind of shops are these?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I really want to know what are the advantages for the players, distributors and developers if they use the system from ALAX?
because I include gamers

I guess if you play the game x and allow you to make some token you wpuld bse able to spend those in other games or content of other games
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
because I include gamers
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Wow, that's a great idea! Let's hope their ICO raises enough for a decent marketing campaign
Yes. Some t-shirts, caps and VR-glasses for example.
I dont know, if sponsoring will bring you more attention, because only nerds are looking the game contests.  Grin
An advertizement on a big website could maybe more useful.
Coinmarketcap.com is a  place to go for advertisement  Grin also this forum.
Indeed coinmarketcap and bitcointalk are the more used webs in crypto so it seems that there are good sites to advertise.

it's too bad that facebook doesn't allow ICO's to advertise anymore. I've seen quite a few there.

Facebook banned ICO advertisement? Since when? And the better question...why? Im pretty sure i saw and advertisement not too long ago
Activity: 588
Wow, that's a great idea! Let's hope their ICO raises enough for a decent marketing campaign
Yes. Some t-shirts, caps and VR-glasses for example.
I dont know, if sponsoring will bring you more attention, because only nerds are looking the game contests.  Grin
An advertizement on a big website could maybe more useful.
Coinmarketcap.com is a  place to go for advertisement  Grin also this forum.
Indeed coinmarketcap and bitcointalk are the more used webs in crypto so it seems that there are good sites to advertise.

it's too bad that facebook doesn't allow ICO's to advertise anymore. I've seen quite a few there.
Pages:
Jump to: