Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alloy [XAO] | The Next Generation Anonymous Cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 27314 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
French Translation reserved.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
it will be a very valuable coin in the future and will be profitable.
Activity: 2
What makes Alloy "the next generation" cryptocurrency? Can you provide clear advantages of existing currencies or tech advantages underpinning your project?

It has a next generation pre-mine, unlike pre-mines of the past this one is both bigger and less transparent than your last generation pump & dump clone-coin. ScamCoin 2.0 just don’t mention it and hope no one will notice before you’ve had the chance to dump your huge pre-mine on an exchange.

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
What makes Alloy "the next generation" cryptocurrency? Can you provide clear advantages of existing currencies or tech advantages underpinning your project?
Activity: 13
Alloy[XAO] mining pool

http://pool.almsoft.net

Ports
  • 3333 - CPU
  • 5555 - GPU
  • 7777 - nicehash

Fee is at 1 % but 50% of it (0.5%) splits between miners every week. More blocks more pay.

Activity: 2
No mention of pre-mine? Block 13800+ already (over 1,000,000 mined)

Please answer this question. Why is the 4.5million coin pre-mine not disclosed in the ANN? Feels like you are trying to hide it! Is this a pump and dump coin?
Activity: 64
Hello, thank you for your recommendations, we recreated this ann post because the title of the ann did not comply with the rules of the forum concerning announcements, must begin with [ANN]. We will obviously improve the graphic presentation of this announcement and update it with our news.

Activity: 186
Merit: 106
I follow this coin for awhile and truly believe it has potential but after this re ann I can say the dev team of this coin really dont know how to do the marketing. Almost same thread with the old one. Why not add more pictures and listout the feature that you guys have on road map to catch the new adopters. Many people just glance at the main thread of the project and decide right away if they want to get into the coin or not. They do not bother clicking on the links you provided on main thread. Also u guys need someone to regularly update the development status of the coin in here too to pump the thread up, not just only in discord.

did you make preparations for cmc ?

Yes, we can list on CMC after we pass the threshold of daily volume on tradeogre.
Activity: 46
plans for exchanges??
Activity: 76
XAO / Alloy is now on mineallcrypto.com. Enjoy!

Mining Alloy with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:6086
  • User     : YOUR_XAO_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6086 -u A5smjPPHhU2jmaNxdJVgJ7Lga9KD2ZdPZ6tywAFRcxubLCN2KcDLUFUPZ55AZud1tx671ycf5kALsAM 2j3YShx6GD1GoGTb -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6086 -u A5smjPPHhU2jmaNxdJVgJ7Lga9KD2ZdPZ6tywAFRcxubLCN2KcDLUFUPZ55AZud1tx671ycf5kALsAM 2j3YShx6GD1GoGTb -p x
Activity: 7
Pool For Mining Alloy :

• Pool Address      => http://graftpool.fr/poolalloy/
  • Stratum address => graftpool.fr
  • Payment              => 10 Min
  • Maturity              => 30 Blocks
  • Pool Fees            => Reduced at 1% during few weeks.
  • User                    => YOUR_XAO_ADDRESS
  • Password            => x
  • Port                     => - 5551 => CPU
                                           - 6661 => GPU
                                           - 7771 => High GPU [/size]

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
keep up the good work !
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
 Huh Just saw a clone of Menero, anything new?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
A new announcement? Exactly the same. What for??? Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
xmrig.exe --url=stratum+tcp://alloy.cryptonight.me:3333 --userpass=A2zNvwvwfdLALEVBThTUg7aWtHuohjxk8bSRiMLF3g5tBKZHw2MCPEHU9MdSW6FGTA4JTCpYCg6GsDURTxpQho84A7jpgr4:x

if I continue with above mining any problem?
kindly advise? Huh

also, any intention fro win 32-bit wallet?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Why a new thread  Huh
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Has anyone already used this tradeogre exchane?
Not so much coins are listed as of the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: