Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 18. (Read 112950 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
quote author=bit1 link=topic=812247.msg12756853#msg12756853 date=1445530432]
aerome is again on risk of being delisted and the usual troll of x1235 is insisting on calling it a scam... what do you think will happen?

Well,

It is a difficult case, It looks more like to dev left the coin and the causes are not always due to scam, However It is on the bottom considering that marketcap are 21 BTC and the 50% of its are on only  3 wallets,The buy orders of bittrex is barely 0.255 BTC. I will move it to waiting for an answer. 
[/quote]

sorry bit 1 but i had to quote what ypu wrote on the other thread because our dear x1235 refuse to say that there are cases of dead coins which dev didn’t wanted to scam people
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Guys,

The Market cap  are 21 BTC where more than 50% are holding on 3 wallets. Buy orders on bittrex is barely 0.255 BTC, The things doesn´t looks good to this coin.

Sometimes to declare a dead coin is the best thing to almost of the peoples, As far as dev left the coin long time ago and it has been barely surviving on the exchanges So unless that the community on here are thinking on a takeover this coin could be declared dead very soon. I would like that you were who declared it coin dead if you think this is the case, However if there is not consensus  Links to died coins  has a mechanism based on 8 rules that can do it in the shortest possible time.

For the passed 15 months: no dev, no source code, no trading, no nothing. For the unknowing visitors: this scam was highly sophisticated and directed by the fucks majika,  louie6925, and other minor puppets!

x1235 and so? you still insist on spamming the word scam here instead of going to someone else ann. and i may add that you are being less active then before... what happened? you can't find any other excuse to call it scam even if bit1 consider it alive? and because of that bit1 is a puppet of majika? dude, take a tea and calm your chill
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
where is "the slack discussion"?
Any link? thanks
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
For the passed 15 months: no dev, no source code, no trading, no nothing. For the unknowing visitors: this scam was highly sophisticated and directed by the fucks majika,  louie6925, and other minor puppets!
and where you take some of the data of the coins? I can't find them on CoinMarketCup.... i suggest you add a link to they bitcointalk discussion

we have been logging data since 2013, http://alt19.com,
Coinmarketcap indicates available supply based market caps only,

but inflation matters that's why I'm asking

also do you have checkpoints or do you plan to implement them?

merged mining?

1. i'm not the dev of the coin
2. i suppose the source is somewhere on the op maybe
3. try the slack discussion maybe there you will get more luck
and where you take some of the data of the coins? I can't find them on CoinMarketCup.... i suggest you add a link to they bitcointalk discussion

we have been logging data since 2013, http://alt19.com,
Coinmarketcap indicates available supply based market caps only,

but inflation matters that's why I'm asking

also do you have checkpoints or do you plan to implement them?

merged mining?
If it has a new official thread, please just give me a link

At Cryptsy I don't see any info that AERO(AeroMe) will be delisted.
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/AERO_BTC

Trading volume is low at Cryptsy too, though, $150 over the last 30 days.

this is the only aerome thread on bitcointalk afaik, there is another one on slack but i think that a new thread could be usefull of the dev comes back for real (even if asks somebody to act as middleman between the dev and the community)
If it has a new official thread, please just give me a link

At Cryptsy I don't see any info that AERO(AeroMe) will be delisted.
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/AERO_BTC

Trading volume is low at Cryptsy too, though, $150 over the last 30 days.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
What other forum???

If you check the whole history of this thread they make reference to another forum where they have an active base and is without speculators

He's talking about the Slack channel
brand new
Activity: 0
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 18th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
What other forum???

If you check the whole history of this thread they make reference to another forum where they have an active base and is without speculators
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
What other forum???
any block explorer?
estimated inflation over the next 10 years?

the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thanks

Alt19 i suggest you post this fact on the other forum where the aeroMe discussion is on because this one becamed the cove of speculators

P.s. why you posted the same thing on another thread? and where you take some of the data of the coins? I can't find them on CoinMarketCup.... i suggest you add a link to they bitcointalk discussion
any block explorer?
estimated inflation over the next 10 years?

the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thanks
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Makes sense, Majika did tell me quite recently he is a fag like me.

It does makes sense Grin

Activity: 246
It's interesting to see how majika are retweet-ing stuf from polymer who hawe the same logo, if i remember right there was some discussion about that logo, and from people who work at aerotwist.

True, That suspense kinda killing me, if majika working on that project and in future if he is planning to tie up the polymer with AM then AM will be next big thing, but we don't know exact what the hell is happening, If majika is working with polymer and he decided to give time to polymer first and then he will work on AM then it will be ok. But he actually thinking same thing ? all just a prediction  Sad  let's wait and watch buddy!

Makes sense, Majika did tell me quite recently hes been working with another coin! Who knows! Could be quite a coup if pulled off!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
It's interesting to see how majika are retweet-ing stuf from polymer who hawe the same logo, if i remember right there was some discussion about that logo, and from people who work at aerotwist.

True, That suspense kinda killing me, if majika working on that project and in future if he is planning to tie up the polymer with AM then AM will be next big thing, but we don't know exact what the hell is happening, If majika is working with polymer and he decided to give time to polymer first and then he will work on AM then it will be ok. But he actually thinking same thing ? all just a prediction  Sad  let's wait and watch buddy!
Activity: 547
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Is there is any hint ? or you are showing the AM Logo Tongue which is copied ?
Pages:
Jump to: