Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 22. (Read 112950 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Fuck yourself faggot!
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Goodbye fucking AeroME Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Notice AM up for delisting today on Trex? No volume on Trex so I guess it is the end. Sold mine months ago, is it a good idea to invest again.

I also notice that Cryptsy have a notice that AM market will be up soon and Aero will be closed https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/AERO_BTC

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
X1235 As I look at this thread and all the previous posts from the initial AERO thread a great deal of constructive effort and work has been put into this project. BUT HERE ALL I see is YOU being a fucking troll!

I can tell you the Dev is very active. Your just being a fucking annoyance and acting like a spoilt faggot! I am not homophobic or anything like that but you do come across as being camp as fuck. I am sure you would be most at home on craigslist under the "Boys just wanna have fun -- yay!" section.

I am surprised you have not mentioned where you live yet as you seem to talk about everything else. I suspect if you were to say where you live someone may just creep over to your place and crack a bat over your face.

Now run along and go be someone's Bitch, BITCH!
CryptoFuck can wait another year.

Don't! AeroME will be released this Friday.

However, if anyone dares to suspect our great dev, AeroME won't be released.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
This user is currently ignored.

Say what you will toolbox, the only person that really knows is Majika.
If you don't have am,  or don't like am,  why are you here all the time?

X1235 just has a hard-on for majika. These trolling children are pathetic but unfortunately part of the ecosystem.

If you believe in the project at all then pick up some more AM at current prices. 200 sats for a total coin count of 12M is pretty good.

Ah the nom-nom-nom fuck is alive Smiley Good.

Let me show you two simple facts which speak eloquently for themselves:

1) no website
2) Twitter @Crypt0Trader (see the profile of the fucking dev)

And you still wait?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

X1235 just has a hard-on for majika. These trolling children are pathetic but unfortunately part of the ecosystem.

If you believe in the project at all then pick up some more AM at current prices. 200 sats for a total coin count of 12M is pretty good.

Ask your dev Grin Let this fag delete my posts.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Looks like Maj is still here! Deleting X1245's posts still! Im telling ya! He aint gone nowhere!!!

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

about the scammer who you still call "dev" - Last Active: June 20, 2015

I think i speak for everyone who has ever read youre crap, that not one person believes the above statement! Youre such an attention whore that it would actually hurt you too bad to delete one of youre posts! You are getting so bitter im almost getting embarrased for you mate! Normal people would of had their say and left! You seem to live on this thread everyday spouting bitterness despite the fact its been made clear nobody gives a shit what retarded rubbish you have tried saying over and over! Nobody has ever listened yet you come back more and more, desperate to be noticed! Seriously take a look in the mirror and think what kind of person does that? When growing up did you ever think youd be 'that guy' that goes on the internet all desperate to be noticed?

Im gonna give you some friendly advice, and i dont know how old you are but by your posts im guessing youre probably in your mid teens, but you need to learn that to be a man sometimes its best to take it on the chin that youve embarrased yourself massively on a public forum and rather than keep making it worse and keep coming back, a real man would show a bit of dignity and quietly leave without a fuss!

See! Unlike you i dont have to resort to abuse, ive given you some friendly advice and whilst at it not resorted to using obscenities and name calling and shown my caring side! Will you listen? ...nah! Youre be back with some abusive name calling and attention seeking! Lets see if im right!!!!

Theres a saying we use in the fire brigade to all the new probationers when they start at station from training school, and i think this really applies to you x12345, it goes....

...sometimes its better to say nothing and look like a c*nt,

...than open youre mouth and prove you are one!

Sorry mate, you've been fucked by your whore majika. Not a good deed but a fact! It's the crypto jungle.

....haha! .....i knew i could rely on you to prove me right!!! Thanks for replying and proving my point!! Lol youre too easy!

Ok, I won't delete any of my posts. Show me your fucking dev. Where is it?
Activity: 246
Looks like Maj is still here! Deleting X1245's posts still! Im telling ya! He aint gone nowhere!!!

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

I think i speak for everyone who has ever read youre crap, that not one person believes the above statement! Youre such an attention whore that it would actually hurt you too bad to delete one of youre posts! You are getting so bitter im almost getting embarrased for you mate! Normal people would of had their say and left! You seem to live on this thread everyday spouting bitterness despite the fact its been made clear nobody gives a shit what retarded rubbish you have tried saying over and over! Nobody has ever listened yet you come back more and more, desperate to be noticed! Seriously take a look in the mirror and think what kind of person does that? When growing up did you ever think youd be 'that guy' that goes on the internet all desperate to be noticed?

Im gonna give you some friendly advice, and i dont know how old you are but by your posts im guessing youre probably in your mid teens, but you need to learn that to be a man sometimes its best to take it on the chin that youve embarrased yourself massively on a public forum and rather than keep making it worse and keep coming back, a real man would show a bit of dignity and quietly leave without a fuss!

See! Unlike you i dont have to resort to abuse, ive given you some friendly advice and whilst at it not resorted to using obscenities and name calling and shown my caring side! Will you listen? ...nah! Youre be back with some abusive name calling and attention seeking! Lets see if im right!!!!

Theres a saying we use in the fire brigade to all the new probationers when they start at station from training school, and i think this really applies to you x12345, it goes....

Sorry mate, you've been fucked by your whore majika. Not a good deed but a fact! It's the crypto jungle.

....haha! .....i knew i could rely on you to prove me right!!! Thanks for replying and proving my point!! Lol youre too easy!

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

Sorry to disappoint you Grin I deleted the post myself just to see your apish reaction  Cheesy

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

Totally agree with ya mate. Something is coming and people who have sold are gonna be upset
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It's all just a waiting game now.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
He means Majika will drop something.

Pages:
Jump to: