Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency - page 32. (Read 43565 times)

copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
There are our Telegram (https://t.me/AMA_Aggregator)

Activity: 73
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?
I think this project is very good! Good site, attentive plan, impeccable activity!
Team does really work hard to make this project a success!
Activity: 79
Hello everybody. I'm wondering, do you think the prices for tokens will fall after the ICO?
Activity: 62
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?
I think this project is very good! Good site, attentive plan, impeccable activity!
Activity: 63
I would like to participate. Tell me please when the initial period of the sale of ICO?
Activity: 98
Did you have any agreements with large companies or smthing else?
Activity: 182
Will there be bonuses on pre-sale, or at the beginning of the sale? If so, what kind? And when will it begin?
Let's see how this relationship between the community and developers will be set up
Which crypto currency is allowed to purchase your token?
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge idea based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger.
Can a smart contract at any time withdraw funds for its share in the underlying assets?
Activity: 196
How can I be sure that investing in this project will be profitable?
Activity: 168
What is the team working on now? How soon will there be any progress? We are waiting for news!
Activity: 112
big project. I think  this concept of this project will surely gonna give us lot of profit...
Good day,
I think many people will participate in this business. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I see this product is very good for the long term in the future, with the eth condition that is now getting worse there are projects like this that are cool
when the project is officially registered on the exchanges, this will be another big plus.
I see this product is very good for the long term in the future, with the eth condition that is now getting worse there are projects like this that are cool
This is one sure Ico that i know will go very far since betting is a fast growing market in the world.
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: