Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 13. (Read 369818 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I want to share this article about European parliament about crypto regulations. The only crypto that uses global regulations is AMLBitcoin. https://goo.gl/PY8W2g
Activity: 273
Merit: 100

AML BitCoin (ABTC) was created with people in mind because of the coin’s many safety features.

The whole world could benefit from AML BitCoin’s core technology (except terrorists and criminals of course!)

Find out where ABTC can be purchased at www.amlbitcoin.com.
AMLBitcoin is holding the price, it has been ups and lows, but is the only one that keeps having a great potential.
Many cryptos have been stolen in the past, but as you all know AMLBitcoin gives you the peace of mind that your investment will not be stolen. There is nothing else we can ask for.

Many countries are looking for a safe crypto that can make transparent transactions, AMLBitcoin has everything they need.
AMLBitcoin´s big difference among others is the security that it brings to us for the protection of our investment. One of the best feature this coin has.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Many cryptos have been stolen in the past, but as you all know AMLBitcoin gives you the peace of mind that your investment will not be stolen. There is nothing else we can ask for.

This actually happened to me, I had my bitcoin hacked and there was no way for me to recover them. I am very sorry I didnt know about AML before. I am starting to buy this coin so I can make up for my loss. Seems to be a great project.

Is the AML security bullet proof or what are the threats people face when using it? One would think that nothing is bullet-proof.
Activity: 33
GREAT ARTICLE REGARDING WHAT AML BTC STANDS FOR REALLY!!!  REGULATION WILL RULE!!!  IMO... 😎👍👌

https://hbr.org/2018/07/how-regulation-could-help-cryptocurrencies-grow

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Thank you for sharing it. I am eager to see what happens once regulations are in place. I am sure AML BitCoin´s price will start to go up day by day.
Activity: 266
GREAT ARTICLE REGARDING WHAT AML BTC STANDS FOR REALLY!!!  REGULATION WILL RULE!!!  IMO... 😎👍👌

https://hbr.org/2018/07/how-regulation-could-help-cryptocurrencies-grow

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

AML BitCoin’s technology is changing the cryptosphere with the creation of a privately regulated public blockchain,

compliance with worldwide regulation, and preventing the use of crypto by criminals.

Read more about this proprietary technology at http://www.amlbitcoin.com.
https://i.imgur.com/12unK8c.png

AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain.

This means that NAC Foundation can suspend any AML BitCoin transaction and

stop operation of any AML BitCoin account in the event of criminal activity unlike it's public blockchain counterpart (i.e. bitcoin).

Visit www.amlbitcoin.com for more information about this process.

AML Bitcoin is the only crypto that has all the multi-factor authentication patented.
You have to appreciate AML BTC for being number 1. In this regard!!!  Keep up the good/smart/hard work AML BTC!  I'M PROUD TO BE PART OF THE REVOLUTION/GAME CHANGER!!! 

🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇👏👏👏🙏🙏✌️🍻😎
Activity: 86
AML Bitcoin is going to be the crypto of the future, I'm so excited to be in this project and know that regulations are coming the ABTC will go up.
Many cryptos have been stolen in the past, but as you all know AMLBitcoin gives you the peace of mind that your investment will not be stolen. There is nothing else we can ask for

AML Bitcoin is the only crypto that can't be hack or stoled.
Activity: 88
No Criminal or Financial transactions will be made on AMLBitcoin, black market is not allowed. One of the greatest features of AML BitCoin!!!!!!

Elle you are completely right no criminal activity can be done with AMLBitcoin, the only theft resistance, and Biometric ID.
AML BitCoin/ABTC-TIME & PATIENCE WILL RULE HERE!!! IMO... 😎

I know Philly we need to be patient, we are in the right time to be for this project. AMLBitcoin has come to change the crypto.

AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain.

This means that NAC Foundation can suspend any AML BitCoin transaction and

stop operation of any AML BitCoin account in the event of criminal activity unlike it's public blockchain counterpart (i.e. bitcoin).

Visit www.amlbitcoin.com for more information about this process.
AML BitCoin/ABTC-TIME & PATIENCE WILL RULE HERE!!! IMO... 😎
What I have read from the whitepaper of AML BitCoin. Here I am sharing some of them:

- Private regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies
- Patented multi-factor authentication for every transaction
- Low transaction fees
- No international transaction fees.
- Fast transaction speed.
- Borderless, has no border, can travel worldwide.

I have faith in this project, I know is going to take some time, but the price is holding.

RIGHT ON MY FRIEND!!!  👌👌👍👍🤩🤩
Another good article for your consideration!!! 

https://www.ccn.com/g20-watchdog-develops-vigilant-cryptocurrency-monitoring-framework/

AML BitCoin/ABTC-🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇✌️🍻😎
The only crypto that can't be stolen or hacked is AML Bitcoin, it uses theft resistance technology to avoid it.

I will totally agree, I have real faith in this project, that is a game changer, that good things are going to happen, but we need to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: