Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 8. (Read 369845 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Crypto regulations are a top priority. AMLBitcoin is the only crypto that can work with governments and business.
Activity: 88
No one can hack AMLBitcoin because it uses theft resistance technology, to avoid any hacking or to ger stoled.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I may not be the most tech-savvy person in this room (or any room for that matter), but even I understand just how innovative and exciting this project really is. Multi-factor authentication, biometric ID (seriously neat feature), and all that. Great stuff.
AML Bitcoin can be used as a form of payment, this is a great opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Wow. Haven't checked this thread for months. Now it's nothing but newbie accounts extolling the virtues of AML Bitcoin - LOL

Sooo...when's the conversion to AML BTC supposed to happen?

The conversion is supposed to happen around the end of the year, or into the first part of 2019.  That's what I'm hearing.😀

Thanks Philly. Would be nice if the dev team provided updates a little more frequently.
Activity: 266
Wow. Haven't checked this thread for months. Now it's nothing but newbie accounts extolling the virtues of AML Bitcoin - LOL

The conversion is supposed to happen around the end of the year, or into the first part of 2019.  That's what I'm hearing.😀
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Article for consideration: 

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/bitcoin-evolution-meet-aml-bitcoin-revolution/

AML BitCoin/ABTC-All The Way!!!  😎🇺🇸

AMLBitcoin is on the right track, I know that regulations are coming and ABTC is the only coin working with regulations.
Article for consideration: 

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/bitcoin-evolution-meet-aml-bitcoin-revolution/

AML BitCoin/ABTC-All The Way!!!  😎🇺🇸
AML BitCoin/ABTC-The best crypto!  T & P needed for Marcus to work his plan!  I'm very excited for our future!!!

AML BitCoin-🇺🇸💪🛡🥇🙏🙏😎👏👏
Even the name indicates that they are another bitcoin-like coin. They may have that advantage and possibly revolutionary feature of meeting all the KYC/AML regulations and adding anti-theft and anti-criminal features, as well as biometric identification, which will provide additional security and safety features for ownership and use of the coin.

I agree with you!  We need clarity and mass adoption at the exchange level and with how all other cryptos and businesses, institutions, governments, etcetera, have the same regulations  transparency and compliancy in place and working!  Time & Patience will get us there...  we'll get there!!!  Imo 😀
Today´s price tells me AML BitCoin is on the right track. I know is not at the price we are all expecting it to be but its been stable for a long time now. We only need some patience!!!!
I just wanted to say, we're in great hands!!!  IMO 😀

TIME & PATIENCE!!!  👍👍👌👌💪💪

AML BItCoin/ABTC-🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇🙏🙏😎🍻

We've got the #1 crypto leader in Marcus Andrade! 

Like he said, "He's got our backs."  And we his!!! 

Have a good day everyone and keep the AML BTC-Faith & Positive attitude through these growing times!!! 

Good Times Ahead!!! 

IMO.......😎
Check this video out! 

https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-exchange-arab-states/

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Lead the way! 
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Even the name indicates that they are another bitcoin-like coin. They may have that advantage and possibly revolutionary feature of meeting all the KYC/AML regulations and adding anti-theft and anti-criminal features, as well as biometric identification, which will provide additional security and safety features for ownership and use of the coin.
ABTC is doing a great job right now, is the only crypto that is holding on the market right now. Soon we are going to receive more great news, time is the key.
Activity: 67
Keeping my eyes on AMLBitcoin, soon the price will start to rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AML BitCoin/ABTC-I'm feeling really good about my purchase and like seeing ABTC rise against a volition crypto market!  Time & Patience will do all of us goood!  The price is still down but good days lie ahead!!!  IMO 😎 🥇

I think we can do fantastic if we get clarity from the governments regarding regulation, transparency, and Compliancy in a global scale!

Great to have you onboard!!!! Welcome I also have the feeling that we are going to do great. We own the best crypto in the market and AMLBitcoin´s is implementing new technologies and adopting them. Nothing else to ask for.
I'm pretty sure that AMLBitcoin will come with more great news these coming months, also the regulations going on around the world will make it the most used crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: