Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 43. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.

Haters gonna hate, but AML will prevail. Many if us dont share the personal opinions of others, but I know AML is the right choice. Peace to all and good luck with your investments!

We’ll put!! 👏👏👏

Thank you mate, I know that what we need to stay together the road is bumpy and it's a long ride but we will make it through!

The more they hate the more we will stand.

AGAIN ANOTHER FAKE ACCOUNT 😒😒
You call this a fake account, when cleary the only one who is fake and making a big drama out of this is you! I think you have serious brain damage… you need to stop calling names, this is not proper of an intelligent man, I mean how old are you?
Activity: 8
Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.

Haters gonna hate, but AML will prevail. Many if us dont share the personal opinions of others, but I know AML is the right choice. Peace to all and good luck with your investments!

We’ll put!! 👏👏👏

Thank you mate, I know that what we need to stay together the road is bumpy and it's a long ride but we will make it through!

The more they hate the more we will stand.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
With a road or blinded eyes I can see a clear path.. I mean if we stick together which is something I will like to promote I can tell and foresee that we will be rewarded.

That's the spirit! Don't listen to the haters. They will all see once this coin is listed on the exchange and surpasses all of our expectations.

Cheers!

NAC,
My suggestion since you refused to take the tokens back, is you need to broker a deal between holders who like the project and those that don't!
Find good buyers, We can Escrow thru Stealth, we can trust Stealth.
And make deals happen. But we have trouble with Just Phil and David..
I want out and I want a the lowest risk way out of this!

But Stealth is a BIG LIAR.  That's A huge problem and we Can't trust Stealth!!!!!!!  Are you kidding.........  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  I cannot believe you just made that COMMENT!!! And to think he runs your group.  You trust him over an attorney.  PATHETIC!!!!!  WOW!!!!!. be very carefull if you do.  CAUTION!!!!  Buyer Beware!!!

YOU PHILLY ARE A FUCKING LIAR..YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING AND BLUFFING TO BUY THE TOKENS FROM STEALTH AND ENCON FOR MONTHS NOW..BUT ALL YOU DID WAS FOOLING THEM. STOP THIS NONSENSE..YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!! YOU ARE WORKING FOR NAC..AND AS THEM, ALL YOU DO IS FOOLING AND SCAMMING PEOPLE!! YOU DONT GET ON AN EXCHANGE AND YOU DONT GIVE INVESTORS THERE MONEY BACK..FUCKING CRIMINALS!!!
Activity: 266
With a road or blinded eyes I can see a clear path.. I mean if we stick together which is something I will like to promote I can tell and foresee that we will be rewarded.

That's the spirit! Don't listen to the haters. They will all see once this coin is listed on the exchange and surpasses all of our expectations.

Cheers!

NAC,
My suggestion since you refused to take the tokens back, is you need to broker a deal between holders who like the project and those that don't!
Find good buyers, We can Escrow thru Stealth, we can trust Stealth.
And make deals happen. But we have trouble with Just Phil and David..
I want out and I want a the lowest risk way out of this!

But Stealth is a BIG LIAR.  That's A huge problem and we Can't trust Stealth!!!!!!!  Are you kidding.........  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  I cannot believe you just made that COMMENT!!! And to think he runs your group.  You trust him over an attorney.  PATHETIC!!!!!  WOW!!!!!. be very carefull if you do.  CAUTION!!!!  Buyer Beware!!!

Cheers!
FILLY WILLY, HOW IS IT WORKING FOR NAC, LIVING LIKE A CROOK AND SCAMMING PEOPLE?

I have spoken to Phil on numerous occasions and he does NOT work for NAC. Quit attacking the guy. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about!!!

SO YOU BOTH ARE CROOKS. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. SERIOUSLY, YOU GOT A REAL BRAIN DISORDER! EVERYONE IS SCREAMING FOR THERE MONEY BACK AND YET YOU KEEP FOOLING EVERYONE!

IF YOU WANT A REFUND TAKE IT UP WITH NAC. You, however, have been refusing a refund for months now. You get what you deserve at this point.
You really need help, bro. There is something seriously wrong with you. But as they say, misery loves company!

It sure does!! 🍻
FILLY WILLY, HOW IS IT WORKING FOR NAC, LIVING LIKE A CROOK AND SCAMMING PEOPLE?

I have spoken to Phil on numerous occasions and he does NOT work for NAC. Quit attacking the guy. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about!!!

SO YOU BOTH ARE CROOKS. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. SERIOUSLY, YOU GOT A REAL BRAIN DISORDER! EVERYONE IS SCREAMING FOR THERE MONEY BACK AND YET YOU KEEP FOOLING EVERYONE!

AM2018---You won't sell our tokens, your not relevant, spread flamatrory statements around and who knows what else......  Your totally irrelevant at this point!  I do want to see Encon get his money back by selling to others because at least he's honest about that part!  But you...........are total and complete disgrace with your filthy mouth and continued trash talking!  It's feeding time now.....  Here you go.......🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
Activity: 15
Why don't we stop blaming each other and let the admins do their work, I mean I don't share a lot of personal opinions but I have never will called people names or be disrespectful. I want us to be a family. Smiley Kiss

IF YOU WANT A REFUND TAKE IT UP WITH NAC. You, however, have been refusing a refund for months now. You get what you deserve at this point.
You really need help, bro. There is something seriously wrong with you. But as they say, misery loves company!

Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

GO AML BTC/ABTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋😎🇺🇸

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
Exactly mate he has made offers with everyone here wanting out but has bought 0 Tokens! Just pissing everyone about with no real intentions of buying,Like we have stated before he works for NAC !! His continued posting of crap on public forum must be giving everyone a good laugh lol frillywilly you are a joke!
Steven-LIAR, LIAR Steven- A man not of his word!!!  You just have words with no meaning.  VERY, VERY SAD!! What happened to the positive Steven we we all once New turned NASTY!!  One thing I cannot stand is a LIAR on our private messaging and you NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR WORD!!  Utterly ridiculous and you know it!!!  👺👺👺

Positive supporters keep up the good work!  You know who you are....😀😀😀

So for those who don't want to click Stealth's link to see the final results of the lawsuit he posted:

------------------------------
Tuesday, April 03, 2018
JUDGMENT in favor of Defendant Corey Jodoin and against Plaintiff NAC Foundation, LLC with prejudice. Signed by Clerk of Court Debra K. Kempi on 4/3/2018. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF - SLD)
-----------------------------

NAC's lawsuit got thrown out with prejudice: "A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication.The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim."

Cheers

I told you guys!
NAC is a team of lairs and this doesn't stop. IN THAT CASE THE COURT SAW VERY CLEARLY THAT NAC WAS RUNNING A SCAM AND SUED TO STOP THE SPREAD OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCAM----. NOW THEIR LAWYER DAVID SALMON WAS THREATENING ME THE OTHER DAY WITH LEGAL ACTION FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST WHAT I SEE IS A SCAM. YOU HAVE MY MONEY IN YOUR SCAM AND ARE YOU'RE THREATENING ME! ARE YOU NUTS?

I TOLD DAVID SALMON THAT I WELCOME ANY LEGAL ACTION B'SE ITS THE ONLY WAY I'M LIKELY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THE SCAMMER NAC, IT NOT WILLING CHANCES ARE THAT ITS GONE.  THE LAW DOESN'T PROTECT THIEVES! YOU CAN'T USE THE SHIELD OF THE LAW (COURT ORDERS) TO SCAM PEOPLE!

I ALSO PROMISED NAC A GIFT! AND I HAVE FOLLOWED UP WITH MY PROMISES! I'M VERY SURE THEY WILL LOVE THIS ONE!

WE JUST WANT TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.  GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

ENCON-It’s your poor decision making skills that landed you in this predicament in the first place!!  Your RANTS you’ve posted about making a bad purchase says volumes.  You can bash on me, I could care less!  I’ve referred people to you and I’m indirectly helping you out right now.  You know this.  So, I’ve offered to purchase but you won’t accept my avenue because you are butt hurt over this whole predicament and can’t see the life line being offered.  That’s on you my friend.  I believe you mean we’ll and truly own the number of tokens you say you do.  Come out of the deep darkness and remember business is business.  I don’t work for AML and I’ve offered purchasing some tokens through my avenue.  SCAM-NOT AT ALL....  BUTT HURT YOU ARE!  GET OVER IT.......!!  Have a super day!  P.S.  I’m really trying to help you here whether you realize it, or not!

DON'T LET FILLYWILLY FOOL YOU! YOU WILL GET SCAMED FOR THE SECOND TIME. AS HE WORKS FOR NAC AND NAC WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND, THIS GUY FILLYWILLY WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND TO. HE HAS JUST A BIG MOUTH AND KNOWS HOW TO BLUF!

LIKE I SAID. NAC/MARCUS ANDRADE ARE HOLDING TO OUR MONEY FOR A REASON AND THATS NOT TO GET ON AN EXCHANGE A.S.A.P. BUT WHATEVER FRAUDULENT REASON IT IS, IT SMELLS LIKE A BIG SCAM!!

SAME OLD GARBAGE.different post!!  💩💩💩

The irony of it all is they say that we attack them for asking questions but yet they turn around and do the same when we are defending the coin that we believe in!
We are constantly being accused of working for NAC because in their mind there is NO POSSIBLE WAY there are still supporters out there.
WELL YOU ARE WRONG. I know that AML is not a scam but in fact the future of cryptocurrency. SO LAY OFF. We can all have an opinion!

GUYS!
I NEED MY MONEY BACK.
AT LEAST HELP ME GET OUT. YOU'VE BLOCKED ME FROM THE TELEGRAM NOW I CAN'T EVEN REACH PEOPLE WHO MAY WANT TO BUY MY TOKENS.
PLEASE HAVE THEM MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY. THANK YOU!

I’m right here!!!!!!😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂
Check this article out!  😀😀

AML BTC/ABTC will be one of the WINNERS!!!!  My O/P

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-due-for-90-price-correction-in-mass-crypto-wipeout-warns-investment-bank/

🌋🌋🌋🇺🇸💪🛡👊👊👊👏👏👏
So for those who don't want to click Stealth's link to see the final results of the lawsuit he posted:

Tuesday, April 03, 2018
JUDGMENT in favor of Defendant Corey Jodoin and against Plaintiff NAC Foundation, LLC with prejudice. Signed by Clerk of Court Debra K. Kempi on 4/3/2018. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF - SLD)

NAC's lawsuit got thrown out with prejudice: "A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication.The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim."

Cheers

I told you guys!
NAC is a team of lairs and this doesn't stop. IN THAT CASE THE COURT SAW VERY CLEARLY THAT NAC WAS RUNNING A SCAM AND SUED TO STOP THE SPREAD OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCAM----. NOW THEIR LAWYER DAVID SALMON WAS THREATENING ME THE OTHER DAY WITH LEGAL ACTION FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST WHAT I SEE IS A SCAM. YOU HAVE MY MONEY IN YOUR SCAM AND ARE YOU'RE THREATENING ME! ARE YOU NUTS?

I TOLD DAVID SALMON THAT I WELCOME ANY LEGAL ACTION B'SE ITS THE ONLY WAY I'M LIKELY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THE SCAMMER NAC, IT NOT WILLING CHANCES ARE THAT ITS GONE.  THE LAW DOESN'T PROTECT THIEVES! YOU CAN'T USE THE SHIELD OF THE LAW (COURT ORDERS) TO SCAM PEOPLE!

I ALSO PROMISED NAC A GIFT! AND I HAVE FOLLOWED UP WITH MY PROMISES! I'M VERY SURE THEY WILL LOVE THIS ONE!

ENCON-It’s your poor decision making skills that landed you in this predicament in the first place!!  Your RANTS you’ve posted about making a bad purchase says volumes.  You can bash on me, I could care less!  I’ve referred people to you and I’m indirectly helping you out right now.  You know this.  So, I’ve offered to purchase but you won’t accept my avenue because you are butt hurt over this whole predicament and can’t see the life line being offered.  That’s on you my friend.  I believe you mean we’ll and truly own the number of tokens you say you do.  Come out of the deep darkness and remember business is business.  I don’t work for AML and I’ve offered purchasing some tokens through my avenue.  SCAM-NOT AT ALL....  BUTT HURT YOU ARE!  GET OVER IT.......!!  Have a super day!  P.S.  I’m really trying to help you here whether you realize it, or not!

DON'T LET FILLYWILLY FOOL YOU! YOU WILL GET SCAMED FOR THE SECOND TIME. AS HE WORKS FOR NAC AND NAC WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND, THIS GUY FILLYWILLY WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND TO. HE HAS JUST A BIG MOUTH AND KNOWS HOW TO BLUF!

LIKE I SAID. NAC/MARCUS ANDRADE ARE HOLDING TO OUR MONEY FOR A REASON AND THATS NOT TO GET ON AN EXCHANGE A.S.A.P. BUT WHATEVER FRAUDULENT REASON IT IS, IT SMELLS LIKE A BIG SCAM!!

The irony of it all is they say that we attack them for asking questions but yet they turn around and do the same when we are defending the coin that we believe in!
We are constantly being accused of working for NAC because in their mind there is NO POSSIBLE WAY there are still supporters out there.
WELL YOU ARE WRONG. I know that AML is not a scam but in fact the future of cryptocurrency. SO LAY OFF. We can all have an opinion!

I couldn't have put that any better!!  Thank you, Mark!!!!  🇱🇷🌋🌋🌋🇱🇷

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cheers

I told you guys!

ENCON-It’s your poor decision making skills that landed you in this predicament in the first place!!  Your RANTS you’ve posted about making a bad purchase says volumes.  You can bash on me, I could care less!  I’ve referred people to you and I’m indirectly helping you out right now.  You know this.  So, I’ve offered to purchase but you won’t accept my avenue because you are butt hurt over this whole predicament and can’t see the life line being offered.  That’s on you my friend.  I believe you mean we’ll and truly own the number of tokens you say you do.  Come out of the deep darkness and remember business is business.  I don’t work for AML and I’ve offered purchasing some tokens through my avenue.  SCAM-NOT AT ALL....  BUTT HURT YOU ARE!  GET OVER IT.......!!  Have a super day!  P.S.  I’m really trying to help you here whether you realize it, or not!😀😀😀
Pages:
Jump to: