Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 45. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow  you're really making your point here, Stealth. It says "the Court hereby grants NAC's Motion for Preliminary Injunction." In addition to you being a troll, looks like NAC has had to deal with other trolls too.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

GO AML BTC/ABTC!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋😎🇺🇸

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
Exactly mate he has made offers with everyone here wanting out but has bought 0 Tokens! Just pissing everyone about with no real intentions of buying,Like we have stated before he works for NAC !! His continued posting of crap on public forum must be giving everyone a good laugh lol frillywilly you are a joke!
Activity: 15
As with every other genuine ICO, the workload was probably underestimated. However, the customer service has been excellent & enough progress has been made in an incredibly competitive industry to be able release AML to exchanges while the market as a whole is in a healthy state. The technology is great and there is a huge need for it in today’s society. There is no doubt about that.
Merit: 10
Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

So first he is a liar and you are warning others not to do business with him, but you still want to make a deal with him??

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. This is even a bigger scam then bitconnect!
Merit: 10
Steven-Has lost complete and all legitimacy and is a straight up liar!!  I cannot even find the words for my disappointment and total loss of respect.  There is nothing more that can be done.  Time to move on........  Publically he says one thing and privately is a whole other story!!  Do not do any deals with him or you will be potentially scammed!  Just my opinion!!!

P.S.  Steven- I’m here to do our original deal if you want it.  No other way will work.  Business is business but I won’t lie!  Let me know....

ABTC!!!!!

Steven: if you whant frillywilly to rip you off than go make a deal With this scammer, who only has a big mouth. Im telling you, these Guys are full of shit. Meanwhile still no fucking exchange and still no word of the team. If this isnt a scam then bitconnect isn’t either!!
Activity: 266

ABTC!!!!!
Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP MARKETING A SCAM!!!!!

You repeating the same message over and over again does nothing for you. No one here can help you! Contact NAC directly and take your problems here. There is no reason for you to harass everyone on this forum. It is uncalled for.

Mark, AS I SAID BEFORE. GET LOST!! YOU, PHILLY, THE SO CALLED LAWER, MELISSA, MARCUS ANDRADE ARE DONE WITH THIS SCAM!! WE ALL WHANT OUR MONEY BACK.

MARCUS ANDRADE, THEY SHOULD LOCK YOU UP FOR STEALING OUR MONEY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!
Oh go cry me a river. You were the one that refuses a refund. You create your own problems. As they say, misery loves company.
Get a life!

Mark, this guy will blame anyone and call names to anyone who does not agrees with him. Insults show the lack of intelligence in a person.

You aren't kidding! The insults are getting ridiculous at this point. We are all entitled to our own opinions!
Activity: 8
Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP MARKETING A SCAM!!!!!

You repeating the same message over and over again does nothing for you. No one here can help you! Contact NAC directly and take your problems here. There is no reason for you to harass everyone on this forum. It is uncalled for.

Mark, AS I SAID BEFORE. GET LOST!! YOU, PHILLY, THE SO CALLED LAWER, MELISSA, MARCUS ANDRADE ARE DONE WITH THIS SCAM!! WE ALL WHANT OUR MONEY BACK.

MARCUS ANDRADE, THEY SHOULD LOCK YOU UP FOR STEALING OUR MONEY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!
Oh go cry me a river. You were the one that refuses a refund. You create your own problems. As they say, misery loves company.
Get a life!

Mark, this guy will blame anyone and call names to anyone who does not agrees with him. Insults show the lack of intelligence in a person.
Activity: 15
I hate the fact that this forum isn't even a place to share ideas anymore. I joined this forum for intelligent discussion and the sharing of ideas. Instead everyone is bombarding and bullying each other. This really needs to stop. The harassment has gone far enough. Go back to your private group to defame and lie about AML and let this forum get back to the way it used to be.

I don't like to argue or comment something that could be used against me… but dude I can count endless post of guys crying bitching and calling AML scam when clearly many of the customers do not share that opinion. I agree with you this needs to stop now, we lost the track of the forum.

I apologize for what's going on too!  I'm trying to get deals done here for the unhappy ones, so I don't feel sorry if they don't follow through!!  AML BTC/ABTC has phenomenal potential and am really looking forward to Great times ahead!!  Keep up the good mojo everyone!!  🇱🇷💪🛡🌋😎

Phil,
You have done all you can at this point. I really hope it works out for everyone. I really want everyone to be happy. Their loss is your gain!

Slow but secure, definitely we will get to the point where aml bitcoin will become more powerful than any other cryptocurrency. I agree with all of you! I am tired of people crying and blaming each other. We need to stay together in this.

Please send my message to the boss of your group!  Is Steven a MAN and and MAN of HIS WORD!  I have not a response from you Steven!!!!
I’m not hiding I’m working to uncover the truth,you migh like to read through this,in short a court document where NAC takes a business partner to court for breaking NDA this guy with inside information told investors not to give NAC there money because the whole thing is a scam! From court documents here.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20160728d02

NAC case against him was dismissed he won,time I contacted him I think!

Steven-I’ll pay the $300.00 fee.  Are you a man of your word and can I have permission to post your agreement to me?  Can We get this done now??   I’ve heard nothing from you today!  Please speak up.  Thanks!
I’m not hiding I’m working to uncover the truth,you migh like to read through this,in short a court document where NAC takes a business partner to court for breaking NDA this guy with inside information told investors not to give NAC there money because the whole thing is a scam! From court documents here.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20160728d02

NAC case against him was dismissed he won,time I contacted him I think!
I hate the fact that this forum isn't even a place to share ideas anymore. I joined this forum for intelligent discussion and the sharing of ideas. Instead everyone is bombarding and bullying each other. This really needs to stop. The harassment has gone far enough. Go back to your private group to defame and lie about AML and let this forum get back to the way it used to be.

I don't like to argue or comment something that could be used against me… but dude I can count endless post of guys crying bitching and calling AML scam when clearly many of the customers do not share that opinion. I agree with you this needs to stop now, we lost the track of the forum.

I apologize for what's going on too!  I'm trying to get deals done here for the unhappy ones, so I don't feel sorry if they don't follow through!!  AML BTC/ABTC has phenomenal potential and am really looking forward to Great times ahead!!  Keep up the good mojo everyone!!  🇱🇷💪🛡🌋😎

Phil,
You have done all you can at this point. I really hope it works out for everyone. I really want everyone to be happy. Their loss is your gain!

Activity: 38

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY

Steven- I simply responded to your telling David of supposedly posting of personal information.  My point was you guys posted of Encon's personal information on main chat regarding his number of tokens purchased. I had just checked Bitcointalk after you and I agreed on a price.  Then you put a so-called threat in your post to me saying:  "Frillywilly you havene't seen Brutal yet but you will." What the hell does that mean???  You could have just asked me first!  That's it.  Your making MOUNTAINS out of MOLEHILLS!  Steven-I want to get our deal done.  I'm waiting for you now.  I don't work for NAC as your group has surmised!  I'll wait for your response.  Thank you!  

NAC, PHIL and David
I HAVE TOLD YOU REPEATEDLY THAT I WANT OUT OF YOUR PROJECT.
I'M WILLING TO GET BACK $1 PER COIN FOR THE COINS I HOLD AND WE END THIS PUBLIC FIGHT FOR GOOD!
BUT I DON'T TRUST THE THREE OF YOU!
IF NAC CAN TAKE THE COINS BACK AND GIVE ME MY MONEY, I WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT! AT THAT POINT I WILL PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN!
AND I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS SITE AGAIN! PROMISED AND I KEEP MY PROMISES!

That is BULL CRAP if I ever heard it!!!   My money is GOOD and you and Steven don't want to sell.  Give me a break.  I have money and others willing to purchase.  CUT THE SHIT AND SELL, or SHUT UP.  What do you want to do?HuhHuh?  Quit crying......and I don't work for NAC!!

Waiting........

Putting it out there in public.  Steven we had a deal and you won't answer me?Huh  What the world is going on with you?Huh

Steven-If your a man of your WORD, prove it!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD STEVEN SELL WITH OUR OFFER OF $0.8 FOR COINS HE GOT FOR $1, HE WOULD LOSE 20%!
Added, I'm told David wants a $300 middle man fee to broker the deal? Give me a break who has lost his mind to accept such a deal?

Why do we have to go this route?  Customers/token holder signed by with NAC and now NAC is offering 3rd parties to sell for LOSSES + Attorney fees?
Does that's being screwed twice!

Why doesn't NAC the issuer take their coins back?  THIS IS BECAUSE ---- NAC THE ISSUER --- DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE TOKENS THEY ISSUED EITHER!

He agreed to it!!!  Should I post his agreement here?  Give me a break and ask him!

To be clear, I have not agreed to "broker" deals for $300.00.  I have not solicited business for transferring coins.  I have only said that we can find a way to transfer coins between willing buyers and willing sellers.  That may, or may not, include me depending on the situation.  Any fee I would charge would be charged to my client only, would be private between my client and I, and would not be a solicitation for the business of anyone else, and would not be  a promise to facilitate such a deal for anyone else.
Activity: 12

I have to go to work but when you figure out a response let me know!  Thanks!
Steven don't hide.  What about our deal that we made and now Encon is budding in!!!  Classic!!!!!!
We'd split the fee.  FAIR is all!
Pages:
Jump to: