Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 82. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 255
SOCKPUPPET ALERT ANTHONY SLOWDOWN POSTING FUD
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
I must agree it’s time for NAC to stop responding to “Anthony the lie teller slowdown”,it’s obvious slowdown has a few sock puppets posting here and it was amusing at first,the thread has turned into a shit show with this fool posting rubbish to those seeking info,we need a thread that’s moderated so crap posted can be removed,reading Anthony slowdown responses it’s plain why he’s here Anthony is blackmailing NAC for money to stop the abuse,hope he never sees a penny but his moves are obvious and pathetic,Anthony slowdown is not been truthful posting he received 100k refund when In fact it was equivalent of 2 ether he was refunded it would seem Anthony thought people here would be easier to deceive if he said he was rich which is another claim he makes in posts on this thread,please don’t be deceived by the ramblings of a fool.

idiot, what? if you dont work with them then how do you know?
come on Anthony everyone who says something u don’t like works for NAC foundation lol

If you dont work there why in the fuck are you talking to me and why did you ever start talking to me? Give m e a break asshole!
Anthony u started talking to me same as everyone else here when u posted crap in response to something I said,now take a look at my post history and I am involved with many different projects,I have no affiliation with NAC I’m just an investor looking to stop the hate here,ur actions are hurting this community and since u are no longer an investor why would u expect NAC to answer your questions! The questions u ask are publicly available if u took time to do some digging I can say ICO was successful looking at block explorer
This is a AML Bitcoin thread Anthony I’m not here to talk to u but to be part of community which is not possible with u answering every question with FUD
I have just read back through my posts here and even I was critical of NAC foundation with some issues so to say I work for them is ridiculous if u read my earlier posts I’m sure u will agree

Why not just ignore me? Whats the problem?
The problem is Anthony this is a public forum for AML Bitcoin investors and supporters,you are neither and your posts are intended to discourage healthy debate,new people come here to learn about AML Bitcoin but u are here answering there first questions with FUD! Why not open your own thread if u have a message to get out.

First off my wife has money in this and I have referal tokens they owe me. So you know nothing of what you say. If you dont work for NAC you are in something thats none of your business. So fuck off and control yourself and not me.
Trouble is Anthony now u have been caught out telling lies about amount u invested and was refunded how can u expect anyone to believe a word u say,all through this u never once mentioned ur wife invested also,so this must mean when u asked for a refund she didn’t want a refund as obvious she thinks differently about her investment,find that hard to believe and coming from a proven lie teller I suspect ur not even married and made up this story to validate in your head what the fuck your still doing here otherwise with no stake in the game anymore people might think your a crackpot lol
Don’t forget NAC owes u nothing and u refused to send back tokens u received refund for,this is dishonest and shows character

Well lets just get this clear, I dont give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I just tried to talk to you like a person and not the asshole you are. You are back on mute because you in my business.

Why does it matter how much I invested to you? Worry about your own money!

Bottom line if they not giving the info. they are a scam. This is not about me at all.
makes no sense u can’t seduce a company that gives no info is a scam!
You are right, if we invest into a company and the company does not provide information updates we will definitely think negative about the company
I must agree it’s time for NAC to stop responding to “Anthony the lie teller slowdown”,it’s obvious slowdown has a few sock puppets posting here and it was amusing at first,the thread has turned into a shit show with this fool posting rubbish to those seeking info,we need a thread that’s moderated so crap posted can be removed,reading Anthony slowdown responses it’s plain why he’s here Anthony is blackmailing NAC for money to stop the abuse,hope he never sees a penny but his moves are obvious and pathetic,Anthony slowdown is not been truthful posting he received 100k refund when In fact it was equivalent of 2 ether he was refunded it would seem Anthony thought people here would be easier to deceive if he said he was rich which is another claim he makes in posts on this thread,please don’t be deceived by the ramblings of a fool.

come on Anthony everyone who says something u don’t like works for NAC foundation lol

If you dont work there why in the fuck are you talking to me and why did you ever start talking to me? Give m e a break asshole!
Anthony u started talking to me same as everyone else here when u posted crap in response to something I said,now take a look at my post history and I am involved with many different projects,I have no affiliation with NAC I’m just an investor looking to stop the hate here,ur actions are hurting this community and since u are no longer an investor why would u expect NAC to answer your questions! The questions u ask are publicly available if u took time to do some digging I can say ICO was successful looking at block explorer
This is a AML Bitcoin thread Anthony I’m not here to talk to u but to be part of community which is not possible with u answering every question with FUD
I have just read back through my posts here and even I was critical of NAC foundation with some issues so to say I work for them is ridiculous if u read my earlier posts I’m sure u will agree

The problem is Anthony this is a public forum for AML Bitcoin investors and supporters,you are neither and your posts are intended to discourage healthy debate,new people come here to learn about AML Bitcoin but u are here answering there first questions with FUD! Why not open your own thread if u have a message to get out.

First off my wife has money in this and I have referal tokens they owe me. So you know nothing of what you say. If you dont work for NAC you are in something thats none of your business. So fuck off and control yourself and not me.
Trouble is Anthony now u have been caught out telling lies about amount u invested and was refunded how can u expect anyone to believe a word u say,all through this u never once mentioned ur wife invested also,so this must mean when u asked for a refund she didn’t want a refund as obvious she thinks differently about her investment,find that hard to believe and coming from a proven lie teller I suspect ur not even married and made up this story to validate in your head what the fuck your still doing here otherwise with no stake in the game anymore people might think your a crackpot lol
Don’t forget NAC owes u nothing and u refused to send back tokens u received refund for,this is dishonest and shows character

Well lets just get this clear, I dont give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I just tried to talk to you like a person and not the asshole you are. You are back on mute because you in my business.

Why does it matter how much I invested to you? Worry about your own money!

Bottom line if they not giving the info. they are a scam. This is not about me at all.
makes no sense u can’t seduce a company that gives no info is a scam!
Couldn’t careless how much u invested but care when u make inflated claims to influence forum members,Anthony I think everyone here has concerns regarding information from NAC and slow pace of distribution,the ICO was not great and questions unanswered but we’re past that now and most have tokens,we are hoping these issues get fixed and we can move on now NAC have funding to hire staff,we have invested our savings and don’t want to harm project before it’s even released,asking same questions over and over brings nothing new posting FUD just harms the project

Anyone wanting to know about tokens sold can check AML block explorer,that’s the thing about open source blockchain tech everything is out there and transparent,remember NAC had to switch ICO partners during sale so audit has to come from both ICO platforms,we will be given all information when NAC are ready,this information goes into genesis block for distribution of tokens so there is no way to hide this information,don’t listen to FUD from Anthony Slowdown
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
Wow...these comments are hilarious. This coin seems like a scheme. Dang. Wow. I mean duh. If you read the ann, it's just links to fake news. Anyone can make a coin these days but few will succeed. These guys probable scammed people out of their bitcoins. silly. silly.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Although the war between Sloow, the sock puppets, and now the "attorney" is good fun, since we're still not getting any information from AML here's an interesting read about ways to evaluate if you should invest in a coin while we twiddle our thumbs waiting: https://medium.com/@therealtimforrest/the-right-way-to-evaluate-a-cryptocurrency-781476d263b3
Activity: 38
All you do is talk just like your clients!

Do you want me to come to your office so we can sit down and meet? Do I need to report you to the Bar?

When i am there you can tell me how many tokens were sold ok?

Yes, you are welcome to make an appointment to come visit me at my office.  You already have my address, phone number and email address.  Just call and set up an appointment.  If you are represented by counsel, however, you need to give me his or her information.  I cannot meet with you if you are represented by counsel.  Feel free to call the State Bar, but I don't know why you would want to.  
Activity: 38
NAC Foundation, LLC wants to communicate the following:    

Phase 1, 2 and 3 of the ICO have ended.  NAC is not accepting any wire transfers for funds despite previous allegations to the contrary.  NAC is not accepting any more funds.  Anyone who asked for a refund have received it and no one is getting scammed.  Sloowdown's claim that he purchased $100K in tokens is a false statement and he received a refund of what little money he sent in.  

Activity: 1
i'm new to posting, but have been following this forum for awhile as an aml bitcoin investor. i have concerns about aml bitcoin and I have been talking to a friend who is a lawyer and he thinks we should try to consolidate our concerns so i set up an email where anyone can send their issues. the email address is [email protected]. I hope there's nothing to be concerned about, but just in case...
Activity: 11
Trust, yes we trust them. Again not trying to be negative, but let NAC and AMLBitcoin answer our questions. That's how they build trust with us the early investors.
-How many tokens were sold?
-When do they estimate to finish the token distribution, man its taking too long......Estimated end date will be helpful. At least tell us percentage left to complete.
-What are they plan do to do with unsold tokens?
--What's the estimated listing date of the coin on HITBTC?
These are basic questions but NAC simply keeps quiet. And this is what gets investors upset.
We have money in these project locked up for 6 months, we need a clear road map on the way forward.

Answering or at least addressing these questions will make a huge difference to morale. Please AML Bitcoin, give us some kind of response that wraps up all the grey areas!
Activity: 88
There will always be hurdles to get through but I trust that AML will give us all the answers we need in due time. I am so pleased that I put my faith in AML and I trust that they will take our investment to new heights!
Activity: 62
AML is even showing up on reality television!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/bitcoin-reality-show-brings-ex-lobbyist-jack-abramoff-back-to-d-c

“That’s exactly what Congress wants, which is a solution to keep digital currency available for our citizens yet protects our country.” Really cool stuff!

I'm not really sure what reality television has to do with the ultimate success or failure of this coin. A little transparancy about the number of tokens sold and the amount raised would be helpful.

These articles aren’t meant to spark negativity on this thread. It’s for investors like myself to get excited about the potential of this coin and the things they are doing to ensure AML Bitcoin has a bright future.

I'm not trying to be negative, just pointing out that most of us are interested in getting some answers in this forum, so reposting old news we're all aware of isn't helpful to ease peoples minds about the status of the ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello, how many tokens have been sold? I would be very happy to invest in this coin! It will be interesting
Activity: 56
AML is even showing up on reality television!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/bitcoin-reality-show-brings-ex-lobbyist-jack-abramoff-back-to-d-c

“That’s exactly what Congress wants, which is a solution to keep digital currency available for our citizens yet protects our country.” Really cool stuff!

I'm not really sure what reality television has to do with the ultimate success or failure of this coin. A little transparancy about the number of tokens sold and the amount raised would be helpful.

These articles aren’t meant to spark negativity on this thread. It’s for investors like myself to get excited about the potential of this coin and the things they are doing to ensure AML Bitcoin has a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: