Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 85. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here's another good one:

https://cheddar.com/videos/washington-weighs-in-on-crypto

Peter Ferrara, policy analyst, talks about AML Bitcoin in this video. Really interesting stuff!
Activity: 88
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. I can't wait to see AML mainstream!
Activity: 266
Something to keep your eyes on when it comes to media. The G20 summit will happen in a matter of days march 19-20 to be exact. A clearer definition of regulatory frame work is expected to emerge from these talks. It would not surprise me if news from the ABTC team would follow. Its impossible too be certain, so this is a speculative analogy. Either way regulatory clarity will be beneficial. I expect there to be firm definition placed upon cryptos i.e. whether they exist in the security of commodity categories. Judging purely by existing definitions most currency type coins should fall into the commodity category. I believe these types of labels will assist the accredited and institutional investor in feeling more secure about the future of crypto. A clear regulatory frame work is essential if the masses are going to start providing use cases for digital currency. Keeping this mind ABTC has positioned itself to preemptively comply with any possible outcome. I truly believe I've invested in the right platform.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Another obvious thing is that all those accounts advocating AML are newbie accounts at best. Aren't there also people with a longer history on this forum that are positive about AML?

The sad part is they have their attorney call me and they make all these accounts instead of just giving the information. The question is why? Its been 3 weeks of back and forth instead of answering the basic accounting questions.

They have their attorney call you? Haha that's funny. And what is the attorney supposed to do? Let them get you in front of a court and then they have to be more transparent about their business than they would like Wink
Activity: 37
Something to keep your eyes on when it comes to media. The G20 summit will happen in a matter of days march 19-20 to be exact. A clearer definition of regulatory frame work is expected to emerge from these talks. It would not surprise me if news from the ABTC team would follow. Its impossible too be certain, so this is a speculative analogy. Either way regulatory clarity will be beneficial. I expect there to be firm definition placed upon cryptos i.e. whether they exist in the security of commodity categories. Judging purely by existing definitions most currency type coins should fall into the commodity category. I believe these types of labels will assist the accredited and institutional investor in feeling more secure about the future of crypto. A clear regulatory frame work is essential if the masses are going to start providing use cases for digital currency. Keeping this mind ABTC has positioned itself to preemptively comply with any possible outcome. I truly believe I've invested in the right platform.
Activity: 9
I've been reading a ton of articles about the future of bitcoin and I feel very optimistic about AML's place in the cryptocurrency world and the direction they seem to be going in.

This ICO is nothing short of revolutionary and I am looking forward to seeing where this investment takes me.

I have had no issues contacting customer support throughout the entirety of this process and I know our patience through the bumps in the road will be rewarded once the exchange goes live.

Hello new new account haha these guys are amazing with these new accounts. It is not convincing at all guys. Its like a joke to keep making these accounts with the bullshit info.
Pay no attention to the lunatic in the room. He thinks the sky is falling. And aliens are replacing our government with lizard people. I'm pretty sure he thinks the earth is flat to.

Quite honestly I will miss the entertainment when he finally gives up.

Before he goes accusing us all of being brand new accounts and all generated by the same source, perhaps he might want to realise that his account is younger than some of ours.

My account was registered:   October 13, 2017

Sloowdown registered his on December 15, 2017.

So we're all newbies

In any community 90% of people are generally 'lurkers'.  They watch and learn from the sidelines.
Of the remaining 10%: 1% are the main contributors and 9% respond.

So in any community there will always be new accounts, or even older accounts like mine that are not very active, but we do surface every now and again.

I'll repeat myself let's turn down the negative rhetoric.

Even better: I request other readers here to ignore the negativity and post positive messages about ABTC and AML/KYC in general.

Let's drown out the trolls.
Activity: 27
I've been reading a ton of articles about the future of bitcoin and I feel very optimistic about AML's place in the cryptocurrency world and the direction they seem to be going in.

This ICO is nothing short of revolutionary and I am looking forward to seeing where this investment takes me.

I have had no issues contacting customer support throughout the entirety of this process and I know our patience through the bumps in the road will be rewarded once the exchange goes live.

Hello new new account haha these guys are amazing with these new accounts. It is not convincing at all guys. Its like a joke to keep making these accounts with the bullshit info.

Slowdown,
Hey bud, are you forgetting me?
I'm not a new account.
Look back in my history, please! I have been here for a very very long time.

Activity: 62
Lots of drama in this thread but still an exciting project, tho! Compliant crypto is the future.

I am wondering about the number of tokens sold and what your doing with the unsold tokens.

Pay no attention to the lunatic in the room. He thinks the sky is falling. And aliens are replacing our government with lizard people. I'm pretty sure he thinks the earth is flat to.

Two points:

1) A lot of people like me will have new accounts because we didn't need accounts on here before.  I started investing in cryptos and ICOs early in 2017.

The fact that so much negativity and potential damage is being done, means that I have started to comment to address some of the misinformation or trolling.

2) There is a groundswell of information / comments coming from regulators across the globe that mean ABTC is in the right place, at the right time.

Read: https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/73000/imfs-christine-lagarde-calls-for-crackdown-on-crypto-criminals

So to repeat myself:

Can we lose the negativity and get on with the positives for ABTC now?

There are enormous opportunities ahead for AML / KYC cryptos.
It's no use Crypto you can't argue with an idiot (especially when they don't know they're an idiot). He's convinced himself that he holds some level of importance to the nac team. And that anyone who speaks out against him is an nac spy (ridiculous). I'm merely entertained by his delusional pontificating. His inability to resist the bait i so easily lay before him speaks volumes in regard to his unstable frame of mind. I should probably contain my desire to see him make a fool of himself, But it's just so easy. Alas i can see how my constant trolling of the troll could make decent people's experience less than desirable. So for those of you here for enlightenment or to share your positivity with others i apologize. I will attempt to refrain from further antagonizing the little worm on my large hook. I can make no promises to my complete withdraw, but i think for the sake of the decent i can reign it in. Here's hoping a better class of member can outshine the vail of negativity cast upon this group as of late.
Two points:

1) A lot of people like me will have new accounts because we didn't need accounts on here before.  I started investing in cryptos and ICOs early in 2017.

The fact that so much negativity and potential damage is being done, means that I have started to comment to address some of the misinformation or trolling.

2) There is a groundswell of information / comments coming from regulators across the globe that mean ABTC is in the right place, at the right time.

Read: https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/73000/imfs-christine-lagarde-calls-for-crackdown-on-crypto-criminals

So to repeat myself:

Absolutely!!

Why not start with how many tokens were sold? When can they Trade? I think its a great idea but still need people who can do it.

The new accounts are to try to keep selling because they cant control the truth here. They try to deter people and it works just some people will not be silenced, like me? Its obvious the new accounts are AML nobody is stupid man.
Activity: 88
I’m new to cryptocurrency and my first investment is with AML BTC, the purchase process was user friendly and I received my tokens soon thereafter. 

Thanks AML!
Activity: 9
Two points:

1) A lot of people like me will have new accounts because we didn't need accounts on here before.  I started investing in cryptos and ICOs early in 2017.

So to repeat myself:

Sloowdown-- slowdown.....you are completely out to lunch/completely ridiculous/far reaching/misinformed/accusational amongst a whole host of other things.  Now, I cannot even take you serious anymore.
All I can say is, I'll pray for you both and just know AML BitCoin/ABTC is going to be FANTASTIC!!  The gloom and doom approach just doesn't work.  I wish you both well and HAVE A SUPER DAY!! P.S.  I would recommend that you two start up your own cryptocurrency due to knowing so much and having all the answers.  I'll definitely look into it and offer some feedback.  Let me knowif you choose to you do this.  Thanks!
Activity: 29
For those whom are interested in discussing AML Bitcoin in the future, share posts, opinions and news threads, not to mention wishing to avoid Slowdown, please use the new thread.  The rules are clear at the top of the page.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3069526.new#new

Admin, I would suggest getting Bitcoin Forum to close this thread.

Activity: 347
Merit: 255
The fact that you still think you're important enough for nac to create fake accounts just for you, is laughable. I came to this forum to expand my aml community. When i discovered that you had joined this forum ( after being removed from telegram for being a dick) just so you could continue your childish behavior, I decided to finally step up and expose you. You just don't get it you're not that important slow. I respond to you because i know you just can't resist making an ass of yourself. I find your inability to control yourself irresistible (i try to never miss an opportunity to troll the troll). Its almost like playing ball with a toddler, all i have to do is through the ball just out of reach and you dive head first into a pile of excrement(that means shit). I'm no more a part of the nac team than you are a scholar and a gentlemen. Anyone with intelligence can plainly see that. It's entirely possible your account was created just to defame the character of hard working people, as with some of the others agreeing with your deplorable behavior( that means you act like an ass). So tell me slow what is your true intention, why are you hear, what do you hope to get out of all this defamation(that means shit talk). As for the rest of you i ask you the same question. You would do well to distance yourselves from this individual (my fool slow). His continuous and uncontrollable childish ranting has branded him an idiot (that means he looks stupid to smart people). And I'm sure you would hate to be assumed guilty by association. I bid you adiue my fool (that means goodbye) until next we meet I'm sure it will be soon i know you just can't resist.
What?
Exactly my point
What?
Anthony I have to call u out on more lies, u invested a couple of ether with a value less than $1000 as of ICO time,you seem to be justifying your childish rants by saying you received a refund of hundreds of thousands lol AML Bitcoin has already called u out on this! It’s my opinion you are trying to blackmail AML Bitcoin into giving u more money to shut the f*ck up and go away,u don’t care this behaviour of urs is hurting the project and investors all u care about is ANTHONY
The fact that you still think you're important enough for nac to create fake accounts just for you, is laughable. I came to this forum to expand my aml community. When i discovered that you had joined this forum ( after being removed from telegram for being a dick) just so you could continue your childish behavior, I decided to finally step up and expose you. You just don't get it you're not that important slow. I respond to you because i know you just can't resist making an ass of yourself. I find your inability to control yourself irresistible (i try to never miss an opportunity to troll the troll). Its almost like playing ball with a toddler, all i have to do is through the ball just out of reach and you dive head first into a pile of excrement(that means shit). I'm no more a part of the nac team than you are a scholar and a gentlemen. Anyone with intelligence can plainly see that. It's entirely possible your account was created just to defame the character of hard working people, as with some of the others agreeing with your deplorable behavior( that means you act like an ass). So tell me slow what is your true intention, why are you hear, what do you hope to get out of all this defamation(that means shit talk). As for the rest of you i ask you the same question. You would do well to distance yourselves from this individual (my fool slow). His continuous and uncontrollable childish ranting has branded him an idiot (that means he looks stupid to smart people). And I'm sure you would hate to be assumed guilty by association. I bid you adiue my fool (that means goodbye) until next we meet I'm sure it will be soon i know you just can't resist.
What?
Exactly my point
Pages:
Jump to: