Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 88. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Sloowdown - Stop posting here. You are not wanted. You add nothing of any importance to the discussion. Your behavior is unacceptable. If you have a problem with the AML team, work it out with them through the support email address. Don't do it on a public discussion board. You have gone off the deep end.
Activity: 33
I joined the social media, will probably buy some coins soon.
Activity: 37
It's funny how you just want me to stop talking. People have been trying to get you stop crying for weeks. Also funny that your not disputing any of comments. That just tells me I'm closer to the truth than you ever have been. I tell you what I'll stop telling people who you really are when you stop posting on this forum. When you go away and stop berating these hard working people. I'll stop talking about you. Until then you can expect daily posts hitting the nail on the head about what kind of person you are and why you're really here. The jig is up slow people know you've been exposed. It's time to turn tale and hide you're no longer welcome. And you have no reason to be here. So you can apologize and leave (which would be the honorable thing to do) or you can just go. But if you decide to stay you can expect more of the same (an accurate diagnosis of you and your type) your choice slow what's it going to be.
Hahahaha look at this this joker. It's getting pretty pathetic slow. Do your parents complain about the noise when your yelling at your screen. This kind of madness and stress is very unhealthy for a fat kid. You've got nothing you watched a youtube video and now you think you're a private eye (HILARIUOS). You have no business experience you have no idea what licensing laws or there parameters are. You're grasping at anything you can to talk shit because little baby fat kid didn't get his way. You're attempts are laughable at best. Everyone knows slow look at the posts now you're starting to make a fool of yourself. You should probably go before you start to look any more pathetic (not that that's possible). Give it up LITTLE MAN its time for a nap and the adults have to work now. So pick up your video game paddle grab some mt dew and several other unhealthy snacks and go yell at some 6th graders. At least to them you might appear intelligent (but its not likely). I'm looking forward to your inevitable reply (they are always good for a laugh). Nighty night little slow.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
The last ICO phase just ended. I really think that we need to give them a little bit more time because if they want to check every transaction or transfer of AML tokens then this process won't happen instantly. I am anxious to get mine too but nothing happens instantly

They need to get a business license first and incorporate. How do you think they have time to do anything if they cant even do that. If they dont renew their business license then its obvious they not planning on being in business. Its quite clear. There is no way to spin it.

You have no reason to be in this thread anymore. You are no longer a customer. It's time for you to exit.

Let me get my money then we can discuss that

We already refunded you. You are harassing us. It is time for you to exit.

why you taking the time to even answer this what about the Business license, you dont think that is a bigger problem?

The last ICO phase just ended. I really think that we need to give them a little bit more time because if they want to check every transaction or transfer of AML tokens then this process won't happen instantly. I am anxious to get mine too but nothing happens instantly

They need to get a business license first and incorporate. How do you think they have time to do anything if they cant even do that. If they dont renew their business license then its obvious they not planning on being in business. Its quite clear. There is no way to spin it.

You have no reason to be in this thread anymore. You are no longer a customer. It's time for you to exit.

Let me get my money then we can discuss that

Activity: 167
Lord, return the man his money ...

We already did.

Bullshit post the transfer, send me the transfer. Now you gonna just steal my money

Do you want us to post your transfer details so that you can berate us after for posting your name and wire transfer details, like you berated us the other day for saying your first name, after you had already posted it? No thanks.
no I want you to send me the wire details, how about that?

We sent you the transaction number already.

AML Admin   
AML Admin (NAC Foundation)

Mar 6, 12:31 PM CST

Hello,

Your wire transfer is being processed. Transaction #5034244731 for $ USD.

AML BitCoin Support Team

Ticket not found
Ticket #5034244731 either does not exist or has been deleted.

Now what? What lie you got now? Quiet? Now what, you assholes get quiet fast dont you.

I am doing this so you dont steal anyone elses money, you should have enough.

You disappear now what lie you got??

If you want AML to go away all you need is some facts, they run for the hills when those come out lol

Here is what we sent you--with all of the transaction details, of course. As we have already told you SEVERAL times and sent you the wire transaction number, the wire transfer was processed, and was processed less than 24 hours after the request. The confidential information including your name, your 'investment amount, and transaction numbers have been whited out here.

Wire Details - Sender

Wire amount               U.S. Dollars (USD)                  
Scheduled On            03/06/2018 at 12:09 PM ET
Wire date                    03/06/2018
Message to recipient    NAC Foundation refund
Message instructions to recipient bank   Credit
Credit Memo            NAC authorized 3/5/18   
Transaction number
Fed reference number   
Status                        Completed
Submitted by            Administrator on 3/6/2018 12:09:41PM

Send me something from the bank. Not a document you made are you kidding me. Send me the bank wire instructions like i sent you. What you show me here is nothing it is not a bank document.

Oh we made it up? Lol. We sent you the bank documents. Your refund has been processed. Stop harassing us.

We already did.

Bullshit post the transfer, send me the transfer. Now you gonna just steal my money

Do you want us to post your transfer details so that you can berate us after for posting your name and wire transfer details, like you berated us the other day for saying your first name, after you had already posted it? No thanks.

AML Admin   
AML Admin (NAC Foundation)

Mar 6, 12:31 PM CST

Hello,

Your wire transfer is being processed. Transaction #5034244731 for $ USD.

AML BitCoin Support Team

Ticket not found
Ticket #5034244731 either does not exist or has been deleted.

Now what? What lie you got now? Quiet? Now what, you assholes get quiet fast dont you.

I am doing this so you dont steal anyone elses money, you should have enough.

You disappear now what lie you got??

If you want AML to go away all you need is some facts, they run for the hills when those come out lol

Here is what we sent you--with all of the transaction details, of course. As we have already told you SEVERAL times and sent you the wire transaction number, your wire transfer for a refund was processed. This was processed less than 24 hours after the request. The confidential information including your name, your "investment amount, and transaction numbers have been excluded out here.

Wire Details - Sender

Wire amount               U.S. Dollars (USD)                  
Scheduled On            03/06/2018 at 12:09 PM ET
Wire date                    03/06/2018
Message to recipient    NAC Foundation refund
Message instructions to recipient bank   Credit
Credit Memo            NAC authorized 3/5/18   
Transaction number
Fed reference number   
Status                        Completed
Submitted by            Administrator on 3/6/2018 12:09:41PM

Activity: 21

We already did.

Wow, you're a sick mofo. All I see on this thread are pages of your whining, bitching and crying. GROW UP be a man leave these people alone! Me and I am sure a lot of people are tired like you who committed a mistake and wants to blame AML Bitcoin. You're a classic case of misery loves company. The AML Bitcoin has been great and it's sad that they have to deal with people like you. God bless them. May the Lord help you because no-one here will help a spoiled child like you. So sad.

LOL
God bless them, you have got to be kidding me! You are not on the team I bet hahahaha

I'm a AML Customer. Not on their team. You should be glad I'm not coz I would have already blasted the fuck out of you. The patience this team has to deal with a sick fuck like you. Seek mental help.

We already did.

We already did.

Activity: 21

We already did.

Wow, you're a sick mofo. All I see on this thread are pages of your whining, bitching and crying. GROW UP be a man leave these people alone! Me and I am sure a lot of people are tired like you who committed a mistake and wants to blame AML Bitcoin. You're a classic case of misery loves company. The AML Bitcoin has been great and it's sad that they have to deal with people like you. God bless them. May the Lord help you because no-one here will help a spoiled child like you. So sad.
A new thread has been created for specific post ICO & Token Issue.

Insults, false information, spam and irrelevant advertising will be deleted.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31621038

I knew you were a quitter, now get outta here if you dont have any good info to share .

You are continuing to alienate our customers. We have asked you countless times to stop. Your refund has been processed. You are no longer a customer. There is no reason for you to be posting anything in this thread anymore. It seems like what you are doing is intentional. Are you purposely trying to alienate our customers? Because you did not disagree with this when we mentioned it before, and you are continuing. This is harassing behavior. PLEASE STOP.

You did send me 12 emails since you offered the refund in 3 days now. I can post them if you like? Just send my money then and stop mailing me without my money in my account. Just do what you say for once.

What you're posting is NOT TRUE. Go ahead and post them. This way everyone can see how you continue sending us emails and how we actually did process your wire transfer and send you a transaction number.

We already did.
Just receive my tokens on wallet!) Yahooo!!!!)

Do you already have information how many coins were sold at each stage?
And what will happen to unsold coins? Will you burn them?
Thanks
A new thread has been created for specific post ICO & Token Issue.

Insults, false information, spam and irrelevant advertising will be deleted.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31621038

I knew you were a quitter, now get outta here if you dont have any good info to share .

You are continuing to alienate our customers. We have asked you countless times to stop. Your refund has been processed. You are no longer a customer. There is no reason for you to be posting anything in this thread anymore. It seems like what you are doing is intentional. Are you purposely trying to alienate our customers? Because you did not disagree with this when we mentioned it before, and you are continuing. This is harassing behavior. PLEASE STOP.
Wow you really cant help yourself can you slow. You just have to reply, have to bitch, have to cry. I imagine you probably scream at your screen while typing. It's sad really. And ya soldiers people with a sense duty, honor, and respect things you obviously know nothing about. You spew your hate filled rhetoric upon anybody that doesn't bend to your spoiled little will. Your pathetic. It's people like you that are part of the problem. Truly you are a despicable being. I'm going to say that you just cant resist replying to this post (because little baby just has to be heard). So go ahead stomp your feet bitch whine and cry it makes no difference to me you're beneath me you're beneath this admin you're beneath this company and its projects. You've chosen to make this team the target of your aggression so I've chosen to make you the target of mine. I cant stand it when spoiled little do nothing lowlifes give hard working people flak about not working hard enough. What the would you know about building something from the ground up (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that's what). Your the type that rides on the backs of other people because your either to stupid or to lazy to do it yourself (I'm guessing its both). And your probably going to say that i don't know anything about you it doesn't matter i know your type. Everyone knows your type.
Big C your a legend,you have summed up this slowdown kid very well

What a joke you guys are!

12 emails I have from them and still no refund lol each email says I will have it "SOON" what a joke!

#1- We did not send you 12 emails.
#2- Your wire transfer was processed yesterday (less than 24 hours after you submitted your paperwork). We sent you the transaction number. If the funds aren't there, call your bank, because the wire was sent to the account that you requested we send it to.
#3- We fulfilled everything on our end incredibly quickly, and you still won't stop with the trash talking.
Pages:
Jump to: