Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 10. (Read 33295 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I know about Lykke when jas been in ICO phase, there where some things which I did not like and i forgot for Lykke. Now i am registered on his platform and trying to understand how it's work but i am feel very stupid and Lykke is very confused to me.
I expect here some usable exchange than Lykke
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Good choice....getting angry at those KYC procedure of lykke-.-
Registering and transfering token is ok with basic info but buying and selling needs KYC with id, selfie and utility bill
Yeah this token needs to be on a decent exchange, there are many options but I've never even heard of lykke.

I also hate the price at etherdelta, but its the ico investers who make that price. We have to hold the tokens untill product is ready for the tokens. Damm yes, if i buy now i am like a cheap hilbilly 50% better off. Come on, don't dothose pricrs ar ED  Sad
What was the ico price again?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
My Hubby received his tokens yesterday but he is in no rush trading them. Anyway, I really prefer trading in idex now than Etherdelta for some reason and maybe it will get picked up on there also later on. I hope it comes on an exchange like Kucoin or COSS later too as I like to trade there as it is easy and fun. Idex would be a good start though for a bit of volume. It's early days so selling so cheap now would be a complete no-no in my books.

Maybe you will hold this token longer than you think, because Dev has said that they will not facilitate the exchange

It looks like this long-term tokens that have great potential, it's time to wait for this token to be in a good exchange to raise prices in the future.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
My Hubby received his tokens yesterday but he is in no rush trading them. Anyway, I really prefer trading in idex now than Etherdelta for some reason and maybe it will get picked up on there also later on. I hope it comes on an exchange like Kucoin or COSS later too as I like to trade there as it is easy and fun. Idex would be a good start though for a bit of volume. It's early days so selling so cheap now would be a complete no-no in my books.

Maybe you will hold this token longer than you think, because Dev has said that they will not facilitate the exchange
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I also hate the price at etherdelta, but its the ico investers who make that price. We have to hold the tokens untill product is ready for the tokens. Damm yes, if i buy now i am like a cheap hilbilly 50% better off. Come on, don't dothose pricrs ar ED  Sad
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
doesn't really explain on the coinform website or  twitter how you use the token
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
it says on twitter that the tokens can be used on the coinform platform, what does this mean? is this for a report ? why do I need a report? is there more exchanges gonna get listed?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Today, the bounty people also get their tokens. that's what the team wrote a few days ago. Now let's see if they do it and do not abuse the trust
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
I hope this token can go in for a good exchange later the price can be good and exceed the price of ico and the future for this project can be bright.

This token will first be listing on Lykke exchange.
https://twitter.com/lykke/status/968063278416039936

I don't understand what the AMLT Team is considering so choose Lykke exchange
I prefer to keep hold my token until there is a better exchange.

Registering and transfering token is ok with basic info but buying and selling needs KYC with id, selfie and utility bill

Removed my tokens from lykke again....no volume at that exchange...
I hope this token can go in for a good exchange later the price can be good and exceed the price of ico and the future for this project can be bright.

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
This project looks serious. This is a whole new world for me, because i'm still a newbie. Good luck on the roadmap.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
AMLT's success is also due to the hard work of the team and its supporters, and success must also be paid well so that total success can be satisfactory. Congratulations to all the team of developers and participants who have participated may be useful.
The pleasure of harvest ...
Activity: 219
Hi.  Tell me please.  Do you guys have other official telegram groups for other languages?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Now it's nearly time. every investor is tense and waiting for the first listing. I hope that in the course of the next months still 2-3 good exchanges will come to it. and if the project is well managed by the dev then the price will be stable in the coming months and point upwards. Now the developers have to prove that it is a great token. good luck with the project
Lets hope this token will be tradable on more than etherdelta....
tomorrow is the day
They have collected good money at pre-sale. It is 1 million dollar but I couldn’t understand totally what this project is. According to the situation you may decide to invest or not to invest on it. It is project need to be followed.

ICO has ended 31 january ago and tokens will release on 28 feb later.
You can find out more about this project here:
https://amlt.coinfirm.io
https://t.me/amlt_coinfirm
https://twitter.com/AMLT_Token
Activity: 182
They have collected good money at pre-sale. It is 1 million dollar but I couldn’t understand totally what this project is. According to the situation you may decide to invest or not to invest on it. It is project need to be followed.
Pages:
Jump to: