Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 8. (Read 33295 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
almost a whale
https://www.uktech.news/news/industry-analysis/blockchain-tech-can-be-leveraged-to-fight-online-scams-20180529

Read how AMLT is being used to fight ransomware, fraud, and online phishing scams.

This is probably the best use case of AMLT and as you seen guys AMLT team is really active and doing a great jobs. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
All the progress is useless if nobody is able to buy them freaking tokens. We need some decent exchanges.
I'm very dissapointed. From all of my investments, I was certain that this one would be the one with the
biggest potential. Turned out to be my worst investment so far.

The team seems to make a great job but what's the deal with not wanting to get listed? Not planning to sell anyways
but would love to see people buying and price rising.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Read how AMLT is being used to fight ransomware, fraud, and online phishing scams.

https://www.uktech.news/news/industry-analysis/blockchain-tech-can-be-leveraged-to-fight-online-scams-20180529

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Greetings, team!
Looking forward for more upgrades.
Seamless job, justifiable project.
almost a whale
This is the hidden gem because they have a working project in comparison to EOS or INT or other tokens.
Activity: 224
Hi, The plans to list on more exchanges in the near future? Kucoin, huobi, bittrex, poloniex...

If the project plans to develop rapidly, they should add their token to the large exchanges. I hope this project is one of those.
almost a whale
Finally a listing on a new exchange! Great job and waiting for next big exchanges!
Activity: 254
almost a whale
Just look around, they have already delivered and they have got a working product. Sometimes it's extremely difficult to notice the real projects but this is the moby-dick of hidden gems. One of their reports:

AML in blockchain is the future, deal with it, guys.
Activity: 52
Been holding this coin for a while, dropped 80% of ICO price. I wonder what happened to this coin, not that active on this forum but has few tweets on twitter every now and then.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
RAJ can you explain to me how this is a big and very good project? they can't even get us on a proper exchange... and look at the community theres no-one on here. I bet you that it will take 1 week before someone even answer this post because no-one knows about this project. lets see...

dont bother, he is probably a bot. they create bots to post such comments on several topics, trying to reach junior member and higher. as soon this is done, they sell those accounts.

agreeing on your second statement....devs most likely disconnected with the community. havent seen much effort by them since the ICO.
Activity: 60
RAJ can you explain to me how this is a big and very good project? they can't even get us on a proper exchange... and look at the community theres no-one on here. I bet you that it will take 1 week before someone even answer this post because no-one knows about this project. lets see...
Activity: 15
very good and big project
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
what the hell everything is going up and this token keeps on going down? lol Cheesy
if only we get on a bigger exchange this wouldn't happen.

investing in crypto is always a risk. but you can also hide your money under the bed. then tomorrow it is still valuable.every ico is a big risk
Activity: 591
WATANABE
There is always exchange with lowerest requirements to the listing. Like stocks.exchange etc...
I know many projects they lasted a year without exchange. I am not sure whether investors are happy with it.
Apparently investors are satisfied with everything, since they are not here and they do not express their indignation. Perhaps the developers are waiting for the market to fly to the moon ...

All tokens feel the same at the moment that Bitcoin is in bad shape and has a hostile price. More time to wait.
Activity: 118
Hello, AMLT community!

AMLT trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Activity: 60
what the hell everything is going up and this token keeps on going down? lol Cheesy
if only we get on a bigger exchange this wouldn't happen.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
There is always exchange with lowerest requirements to the listing. Like stocks.exchange etc...
I know many projects they lasted a year without exchange. I am not sure whether investors are happy with it.
Apparently investors are satisfied with everything, since they are not here and they do not express their indignation. Perhaps the developers are waiting for the market to fly to the moon ...

Dont wanna fud, but this investment was one of my worst...the price tanked hard after ico and the devs do not care at all since they gathered their money already....:/

Im not actively complaining here as it seems hopeless anyway tbh
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: