Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 13. (Read 879165 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
The ICO price was 32ksat last year and were are still far from the price, I hope the team will put in more effort to develiver a sound platform, so as for  investors to get true value for our investment.

ICO was done few years ago and not last year. Last year it didn't touched 32k sat, if I can remember well it was more than 20k sat only.

I think the platform is good already but of course more features and developments could make it even better. The reward system is also great. It is the marketing that needs to step up more. Maybe a bigger exchange if possible can make Amp leap in prices.

They sold/ICOed AMP late 2016 at 33k sats or so.

That's what previous poster is talking about.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
The ICO price was 32ksat last year and were are still far from the price, I hope the team will put in more effort to develiver a sound platform, so as for  investors to get true value for our investment.

ICO was done few years ago and not last year. Last year it didn't touched 32k sat, if I can remember well it was more than 20k sat only.

I think the platform is good already but of course more features and developments could make it even better. The reward system is also great. It is the marketing that needs to step up more. Maybe a bigger exchange if possible can make Amp leap in prices.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
The newest WildSpark update - version 3.3 "Iron" - included a new AMP history function and Getting Started guide. Read about the new updates here: https://bit.ly/2KZnXEe

In some of those paid articles, there is the following sentence: "Dor Konforty, CEO and co-founder of Synereo, says that bringing decentralized tech to China is a big step for them."

LOL China needed you to "bring" decentralized tech to them. Pioneers! Amazing!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
So where can I track the total wildspark downloads? This idea could become at least as big as steem, if it gets picked up by vloggers...
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
When 100k satoshis? Profitgenerator where are you?

Dor Konforty, refund your investors. Or deliver what your promised. They did not invest in a centralized Google Chrome plugin.
Lol. Profitgenerator fled to an unknown island together with the Bitconnect youtubers and the Trump worshipper that used to post here (can't stamp the amp) Cheesy
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
The newest WildSpark update - version 3.3 "Iron" - included a new AMP history function and Getting Started guide. Read about the new updates here: https://bit.ly/2KZnXEe
When 100k satoshis? Profitgenerator where are you?

Dor Konforty, refund your investors. Or deliver what your promised. They did not invest in a centralized Google Chrome plugin.
Synereo lands in China and teams up with top content production company Qiyi Culture, to deliver decentralized content monetization to China’s online creators. You can read the full press release here: https://bit.ly/2wyPj16
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project has a very ambitious plan to conquer the market, and also the project continues to attract growing interest as a global audience and investor. The project is also very high quality with a genuine approach to work, outstanding solutions and ideas! Follow immediately.
Activity: 35
I hope the team will put in more effort to develiver a sound platform.
Activity: 66
get out while you can this is a scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coin

AMP Connectttttttttttt hey hey hey hey
shit coin no potention

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

They scammed investors promissing sharding and lots of things and in fact haven't done anything. Still no refund. I hope the FBI or some other agencies take notice on that. I hate scammers. I am always here to alert everyone who is new.
New blog is up! All about Content Curators - the gatekeepers of the Attention Economy. You can read it all (and get information on SHARING content) here: https://t.co/brj2muPwHd
Listen to Avi Lior, Synereo’s VP Product, on CryptoKnights as he addresses the content creation ecosystem today and how the WildSpark platform uses cryptocurrency to reward users for all value-creating activities. Check out the full podcast here: https://bit.ly/2roTDL3
shit coin no potention

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He is surely joining the 100000000% ROI guy who promised AMP's next target was 100k sats but it's only gone down ever since. Joining in exile...
Oh yeah, I remember that guy. It was that guy with all those followers on Steemit which all had a combined net worth of million of dollars. He was 100 % sure 100k sats was going to happen soon.  Cheesy

He is defintely a "profit generator". You just gotta do otherwise.
If he says BUY, you just sell and make some profits. Maybe we should follow him too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
He is surely joining the 100000000% ROI guy who promised AMP's next target was 100k sats but it's only gone down ever since. Joining in exile...
Oh yeah, I remember that guy. It was that guy with all those followers on Steemit which all had a combined net worth of million of dollars. He was 100 % sure 100k sats was going to happen soon.  Cheesy
New make a social network scam?!?

We've been doing this for a year now! Cheesy
Where is the Trump loving "can't stamp the AMP" guy ?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I . get may reward

That is great. We are happy for you. Don't dump it all. Cheesy

I am a bit envy but those people that you referred are also great and maybe they are also going to share it to their friends. AMP Synereo will become big soon.
Pages:
Jump to: