Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 12. (Read 879165 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
much better work and presentation than SMAC team, good luck guys, keep it up.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Looking at historical price action i would argue AMP is slowely reaching its buyzone again. Guess we can go a little down from here still to under 2k sat but then there should be some bounce again soon. Or at least thats what i am hoping for.

Expecting so because most of the people are looking to invest in AMP when the market is in downtrend and this is the right chance for them to make this opportunity possible for them. Buying at this dips will always have a right choice to make profits when the price start increasing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hello, how can I check ricklist/top wallet? Is explorer working fine?
Activity: 33

The value proposition you just described is so low that it isn't worth to invest in it. If Synereo really wants to make a change and become a serious project they will need to focus on censorship resistance.

Decentralization and censorship resistance are definitely needed for any of the crypto video/media platforms to be a success. I've heard Steemit is not decentralized and i don't hear much about them trying to head in that direction. I do not know much about Lbry.io and alexandria.io and how centralized they are. I do think all three are not censored...but if they are centralized in certain ways this could lead to censorship. Synereo clearly states in the road map that they plan on making the platform decentralized. Steem is really the only competition for Synereo..possibly LBRY.io. I have used them all and the user experience with Wildspark.me is like night and day when compared to the others. If there is a better project out there please let me know.

Wildspark is 100% centralized. Synereo stated a lot of things in their roadmap including sharding, so unfortunately we can't count on that much.
[/quote]

As far as i have seen synereo has followed the roadmap. Yes it is centralized right now. It states in their roadmap how they plan on decentralizing the platform and as all other milestones have been met this will be met as well. I'm not familiar with sharding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

The value proposition you just described is so low that it isn't worth to invest in it. If Synereo really wants to make a change and become a serious project they will need to focus on censorship resistance.

Decentralization and censorship resistance are definitely needed for any of the crypto video/media platforms to be a success. I've heard Steemit is not decentralized and i don't hear much about them trying to head in that direction. I do not know much about Lbry.io and alexandria.io and how centralized they are. I do think all three are not censored...but if they are centralized in certain ways this could lead to censorship. Synereo clearly states in the road map that they plan on making the platform decentralized. Steem is really the only competition for Synereo..possibly LBRY.io. I have used them all and the user experience with Wildspark.me is like night and day when compared to the others. If there is a better project out there please let me know.
[/quote]

Wildspark is 100% centralized. Synereo stated a lot of things in their roadmap including sharding, so unfortunately we can't count on that much.

[/quote]

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Download the extension to experience the ease of sharing and monetizing content. Sending crypto to someones address takes like ten times as long and is a hassle compared to AMP and wildspark. Youtube trending is manipulated very badly.  With wildspark you can have a truely organic trending section. In this sense they have some competition because Lbry.io and dtube also have an organic trending sections. The main difference is how fast and easy wildspark is to use. A youtube user can upload their content without even leaving youtube and it can be done in like 3 seconds. I think many of the features that are missing like a search box etc. will be realized when product X is released.
Activity: 98
What does that "MVP" mean in the second picture?
Can anyone tell me pleaseeee
 Lips sealed
I looked at wildspark.me and I honestly don't understand what Synereo has done over all those years. I was expecting at least that you could upload content on Synereo but you can only refer to content posted on some other websites. Why would anyone need Wildspark for that ? In this form this is not revolutionizing anything. This should be a platform in which the content is stored in a decentralized way so it is censorship resistance. Synereo should solve censorship resistance. If I want to give people money for their content, I can always send them crypto. Content creators that deal with crypto usually have their address under their youtube video. So basically in this shape WildSpark is pretty useless. Then people wonder why the price is this low.

Download the extension to experience the ease of sharing and monetizing content. Sending crypto to someones address takes like ten times as long and is a hassle compared to AMP and wildspark. Youtube trending is manipulated very badly.  With wildspark you can have a truely organic trending section. In this sense they have some competition because Lbry.io and dtube also have an organic trending sections. The main difference is how fast and easy wildspark is to use. A youtube user can upload their content without even leaving youtube and it can be done in like 3 seconds. I think many of the features that are missing like a search box etc. will be realized when product X is released.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I looked at wildspark.me and I honestly don't understand what Synereo has done over all those years. I was expecting at least that you could upload content on Synereo but you can only refer to content posted on some other websites. Why would anyone need Wildspark for that ? In this form this is not revolutionizing anything. This should be a platform in which the content is stored in a decentralized way so it is censorship resistance. Synereo should solve censorship resistance. If I want to give people money for their content, I can always send them crypto. Content creators that deal with crypto usually have their address under their youtube video. So basically in this shape WildSpark is pretty useless. Then people wonder why the price is this low.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The team is very active: Synereo CEO @DorKonforty presents to potential partners in San Francisco, the partnership with Simple Swap (from twitter). Agree that probably it's better to wait until the product release.
About the price... well, most of bittrex coins has been performing not really well recently.
Probably, the reason is there are very few new players in the market compared to Dec/Jan.

When AMP SWAP to ETH ??
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
Our new blog is up! Check it out, like it on Medium (clap), and share it! https://bit.ly/2sDeF8I

And please follow/join our social media channels for our latest updates:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/synereo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/synereo/
Telegram: https://twitter.com/synereo
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/xrm56DV
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Synereo believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Synereo at: https://cointopper.com/coin/synereo

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Merit: 17
The team is very active: Synereo CEO @DorKonforty presents to potential partners in San Francisco, the partnership with Simple Swap (from twitter). Agree that probably it's better to wait until the product release.
About the price... well, most of bittrex coins has been performing not really well recently.
Probably, the reason is there are very few new players in the market compared to Dec/Jan.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Looking at historical price action i would argue AMP is slowely reaching its buyzone again. Guess we can go a little down from here still to under 2k sat but then there should be some bounce again soon. Or at least thats what i am hoping for.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Hi. Seems like we will see an altseason soon (some coins already pumped).
Coinmarketcal says 30 September 2018 (or earlier) Synereo (AMP) "Product X" Launch.   
I don't really think that we will see ICO price again,
but the project is solid and I'm not planning to sell anything at the current price.

price is low now.

I would love to see a nicely funded advertisement on coinmarketcap. They can offer the 5 free amps on the ad. It would drive this thing to the next level. Maybe they should wait until after product X to advertise. They need to capitalize on the momentum and not just let it fizzle out.

Amp Synereo really needs to step up as there are already more currencies in crypto market to trade and invest. Amp needs more believers on its platform and not just those traders that will leave after the big news.
Coinmarketcal says 30 September 2018 (or earlier) Synereo (AMP) "Product X" Launch.   
but the project is solid and I'm not planning to sell anything at the current price.

price is low now.

I would love to see a nicely funded advertisement on coinmarketcap. They can offer the 5 free amps on the ad. It would drive this thing to the next level. Maybe they should wait until after product X to advertise. They need to capitalize on the momentum and not just let it fizzle out.
Merit: 17
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
Synereo’s VP Product (Avi Lior) delivers an overview of the WildSpark platform, the cryptocurrency, AMP, and talks about the impending “Product X” in a recent podcast. Check out the key takeaways: https://bit.ly/2GB2VIJ
Pages:
Jump to: