Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 132. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

i am also a amp investor. i just bought 13k amps at 4 cents and want to sell my amps at $10. Is that possible within 2-3 months Roll Eyes

I am not a fortune teller, but I a money maker, so I can't tell the future, but I already smell money here.

These guys are working very hard and professionally to make this thing happen. The alpha/beta launch is closing in very rapidly, and I think the newbies that look for a 50-60% profit with Monero or Eth, will look pretty foolish once they will see AMP basically hitting 1 billion $ market cap in the future.

Sky is the limit here.

Literally speaking social media is the hottest and most profitable business, ever, period.

In this liberal culture, there is no better business to ran than clubs and social media platforms. The liberals (70-80% of the population) love it.

So Synereo has the entire world before it, and we will make a lot of money  Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
there are more and more projects centered around concept of atention economy, Synereo need to huryy id it wants to have first mover advantage, there are like 8 similar projects I know about and they will be live this year.

If you want something to go live with this year you better find another thread in our beloved forum Cheesy
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
there are more and more projects centered around concept of atention economy, Synereo need to huryy id it wants to have first mover advantage, there are like 8 similar projects I know about and they will be live this year.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Looks like the dump has started just like i predicted , soon the price will hit sub 6000 sat
Kebab best hater project, looks like they're well blow you. lol. Soon the price will hit over 50000 sat

I think 5000 sat soon the price is still going down hard.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys have a cuppa tea and relax. Rome was not built in one day ;-)
Activity: 22
Looks like the dump has started just like i predicted , soon the price will hit sub 6000 sat
Kebab best hater project, looks like they're well blow you. lol. Soon the price will hit over 50000 sat
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Sounds smart  if you don't look at other alts lol.
Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 63
I`m not invester just a trader and still think this can go higher.

Yes it will probably in couple weeks. There should be a big pump 2 weeks before the beta release in June.  Cool
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
What can I do to join Beta testing please?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

Yes you can make more profit but the risk is also higher. You cant know at this point if Synereo will delivier something worth a higher price.

Of course they will, they have been working on that app for months now, it should get released soon.

These are very hot things nowadays, don't underestimate an app. Just look at Whatsapp and things like that.

If they create a mobile version for it, then it will skyrocket.

Besides the project is in good hands, comitted enthusiast developers is the best thing you can get when investing in some software.

i am also a amp investor. i just bought 13k amps at 4 cents and want to sell my amps at $10. Is that possible within 2-3 months Roll Eyes

Not very realistic, but hey, this is crypto, anything could happen! The good news is you will almost certainly make 500% to 1000% within a few months Smiley
That would mean it should goand hang for a while at around 50.000 or 100.000.If you look at weekly charts and know alts a bit you could say it's baked in a cake. On less commercial side I wish and hope at leas it will steer the waters of information spreading and content reward based on free markets principles. Later or sooner we will get there-will it be AMP-we don't know but it's still a good buy to me for mid and long term.

By the time this coin reaches $1 or $10, there would be nearly 1 billion coins in the market. Middlemen with strong network abilities (like Facebook) can surpass the billion dollar mark, but is it possible for a no middleman structure be worth the same? Or is Synereo going to replace the middleman? I'm confused now.
It's all irrelevant as alts can go to the moon but they stay there only for 1/3 days .STEEM  has 252.292.664 coin supply according to the CoinMarketCap.It hit 0.0070466btc when bitcoin was around $650 last year.So 252.292.664x0.0070466x650=1.155.573.565 $(over 1 billion).

Activity: 65
$1 to $2 is certainly realistic this year if the beta is liked, in fact it could be a modest expectation. There are a lot of people crying out for decentralised social media and a way to raise revenue independent of the whims of youtube and its ilk.

For the newbies here, don't get taken in by the fake haters, we've seen plenty of this before on most other successful crypto projects. They are often paid shills to keep the price low whilst their paymasters accumulate prior to the expected future growth. A good sanity check is to ask yourself why someone would be hanging around wasting their time bitching about a project they think is going nowhere... well the answer is they wouldn't unless there's an ulterior motive.  Wink

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Yes you can make more profit but the risk is also higher. You cant know at this point if Synereo will delivier something worth a higher price.

Of course they will, they have been working on that app for months now, it should get released soon.

These are very hot things nowadays, don't underestimate an app. Just look at Whatsapp and things like that.

Besides the project is in good hands, comitted enthusiast developers is the best thing you can get when investing in some software.

Not very realistic, but hey, this is crypto, anything could happen! The good news is you will almost certainly make 500% to 1000% within a few months Smiley
That would mean it should goand hang for a while at around 50.000 or 100.000.If you look at weekly charts and know alts a bit you could say it's baked in a cake. On less commercial side I wish and hope at leas it will steer the waters of information spreading and content reward based on free markets principles. Later or sooner we will get there-will it be AMP-we don't know but it's still a good buy to me for mid and long term.

By the time this coin reaches $1 or $10, there would be nearly 1 billion coins in the market. Middlemen with strong network abilities (like Facebook) can surpass the billion dollar mark, but is it possible for a no middleman structure be worth the same? Or is Synereo going to replace the middleman? I'm confused now.
Guess you interpreted my numbers wrong .Sorry,I meant satoshi Smiley   
Could you expand on 1 billion coins in the market?Just curious.

You said up to 100,000 satoshi = $1.30. Someone said up to $1. Another person said up to $10. Either way, very high valuations...
AMP's total supply will be 949,291,063 AMP. Which means 100,000 satoshis = more than $1 billion as soon as the circulating supply reaches 770 million AMPs (around 80% of the total supply).

There are only 82,256,324 in circulation though... $1 or $2 isn't a high valuation, in my opinion.
Activity: 77

Guess you interpreted my numbers wrong .Sorry,I meant satoshi Smiley  
Could you expand on 1 billion coins in the market?Just curious.

You said up to 100,000 satoshi = $1.30. Someone said up to $1. Another person said up to $10. Either way, very high valuations...
AMP's total supply will be 949,291,063 AMP. Which means 100,000 satoshis = more than $1 billion as soon as the circulating supply reaches 770 million AMPs (around 80% of the total supply).

current circulation  is 84,477,631 and the rest of the amps are locked away you can follow their latest financial doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1394495455

but haters gona hate and i dont mind, gives me more chance to buy cheap AMP before the big pump

good luck with TaaS!
Activity: 144
When is this social network going to be out ? Will it ever release ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I`m not invester just a trader and still think this can go higher.
Activity: 17
if plugin launch can pump the coin 30% or more, i wud be happy. but i doubt it, i think without burning more amps, it's unlikely we will see a huge increase in the amp prices. most of the early investors are in this project becoz they lost load of money, n they are hoping to somehow get their money back. if i were to invest again, i wudn't touch amp, there are plenty other potential projects that can yield more return. but i'm one of those early investors, unfortunately.
Activity: 63
this is sad...a GOOD project and this coin barely moves while SO MANY alts are in pump mode.....heavy bags are heavy.

But most of them are pumps and dumps, and it's very hard to predict them.

Amp is not a pump and dump but a proven scam.

1000% percent gain lol good luck , i think a 1000% loss is more likely.  Grin

Hmm... since you hated this project why are you wasting so much time on it? You get pay when AMP do down right? LOL More bashing more buying for me!
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
this is sad...a GOOD project and this coin barely moves while SO MANY alts are in pump mode.....heavy bags are heavy.

I cant agree more about this!
Hassan Al-Kebab

Jump to: