Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 131. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Hold on to your pants guys, because we will fly very high, very quickly!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Of course a lot of great blockchain projects have been created recently but it's still worth noting that around this time last year AMP was briefly the 10th highest valued blockchain project

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160424/

That was before Alpha, where it rose hugely again but was capped by the price fixed crowdfunding round, now they're less than two months from Orator Beta...

exactly Wink
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Of course a lot of great blockchain projects have been created recently but it's still worth noting that around this time last year AMP was briefly the 10th highest valued blockchain project

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160424/

That was before Alpha, where it rose hugely again but was capped by the price fixed crowdfunding round, now they're less than two months from Orator Beta...

legendary
zec was fun, x3 in a few days
now time to AMP ..im gona start buyin them now...expecting big stuff in a few months..50k+ easy by june

someone said something about big buy walls popping up for more AMP soon  Cool
legendary
Somehow I do not dare to sell my stake in Synereo. I have the feeling that once I do the party is going to start...

Oh man, that's so murphy's!

lols yeap...hodl your AMP, the party is on the way  Wink
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Somehow I do not dare to sell my stake in Synereo. I have the feeling that once I do the party is going to start...

Oh man, that's so murphy's!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Looks like the biggest shill from AMP ( DecentralizeEconomics) has moved to 'rchain' another project doomed to fail.

lol you really dont have a clue  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Looks like the biggest shill from AMP ( DecentralizeEconomics) has moved to 'rchain' another project doomed to fail.

Wait - what!?

Isn't rchain Greg Meredith's spinoff? I thought that toothless attack dog Decentralize Economics was convinced Greg was the reason for Synereo's failure to deliver?

That's funny.

Well, I won't miss his hideous memes.

DefendKebab is a big AMP fudder, DC isn't going anywhere. He's been talking about Synereo for years and he hates Greg.

Ha. Yeah, DefendKebab. I've got another set of suspicions about _that_ CHOPper of LAMB. I'm sure we'll see it all shake out over the next day or two.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Wait - what!?

Isn't rchain Greg Meredith's spinoff? I thought that toothless attack dog Decentralize Economics was convinced Greg was the reason for Synereo's failure to deliver?

That's funny.

DefendKebab is a big AMP fudder, DC isn't going anywhere. He's been talking about Synereo for years and he hates Greg.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Wait - what!?

That's funny.

Synereo is already getting, media attention. That's right, from my blog:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/synereo-is-coming

It is really time to promote Synereo to anyone who is interested. We need to get as many people on the boat as possible before the launch, so that when the launch happens, we should see as high prices as possible  Smiley
Thanks for your efforts !Hope Synereo teem will join in lol. They really need to start promoting as even not all crypto community is aware of it nevertheless mainstream folk.

I think everyone should start promoting it now, Facebook,Twitter,Reddit, you name it. Everyone should share a link or an introduction to this forum discussion or to the Synereo website.

We have to get many people onboard before the launch so that it will grow very quickly after the launch.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

It is really time to promote Synereo to anyone who is interested. We need to get as many people on the boat as possible before the launch, so that when the launch happens, we should see as high prices as possible  Smiley
Thanks for your efforts !Hope Synereo teem will join in lol. They really need to start promoting as even not all crypto community is aware of not just mainstream folk.

It is really time to promote Synereo to anyone who is interested. We need to get as many people on the boat as possible before the launch, so that when the launch happens, we should see as high prices as possible  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Starting a bag of AMP, thanks to that guy with bots catching the dumps and selling for cheap,   Smiley

20k - 30k in the next weeks  Wink

.1 usd for this coin is crazy cheap  Grin

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Starting a bag of AMP, thanks to that guy with bots catching the dumps and selling for cheap,   Smiley

20k - 30k in the next weeks  Wink

.1 usd for this coin is crazy cheap  Grin
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
I'd be interested in your thoughts on where we might be, realistically, by the end of the year? I'm thinking possibly between 100k sat. and 150k sat.

I have heard some rumors that the launch will be around June-July phase, and I think the market impact will be huge. We are talking about 200,000 satoshi minimum.

If ZCash and other things that have absolutely no utility can get so high market cap, then imagine how high can AMP go with a fully working social media, that will grow exponentially due to the network effect?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I'd be interested in your thoughts on where we might be, realistically, by the end of the year? I'm thinking possibly between 100k sat. and 150k sat.
I`m not invester just a trader and still think this can go higher.

Yes it will probably in couple weeks. There should be a big pump 2 weeks before the beta release in June.  Cool

Again, I think it's interesting that AMP hasn't had a huge pump yet. Most of the altcoins on the market were "skyrocketing" randomly the last couple months. It'll probably happen this month or next month right before the release. AMP will be so high in demand, it'll be crazy - especially when more and more people begin to use the platform.

Spread the word, make let's make it happen sooner than later.

I am holding here for 4 months now, havent sold a bit, looking for massive profits, and the day of the big profits is coming very very soon.

Once they release it, we will make a lot of money. So people who buy now, are truly gifted and lucky, because if they buy later, they will miss out this huge opportunity to be on the front rows of the next big social media.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I`m not invester just a trader and still think this can go higher.

Yes it will probably in couple weeks. There should be a big pump 2 weeks before the beta release in June.  Cool

Again, I think it's interesting that AMP hasn't had a huge pump yet. Most of the altcoins on the market were "skyrocketing" randomly the last couple months. It'll probably happen this month or next month right before the release. AMP will be so high in demand, it'll be crazy - especially when more and more people begin to use the platform.
Jump to: