Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 188. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Amen brother. You should be the fearless leader of the church of the AMP! Smiley

Thanks, I just have a more open mind, and can see past the storm. I ignore small conflicts like these and focus on the big picture.

• The Phone: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • The Internet: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Bitcoin: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Synereo: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless.....What will happen?

You see, people create their own destinies, but nobody who is closed minded and ignorant can become rich. Money only comes to people who believe in something. I believe in Synereo!

Ok now im even more serious. You need to start a thread called the church of Synereo and preach these wise words of wisdom that you spew faster then the worlds fastest auctioneer could sell.
I'd be your first church-goer and even donate 10% of my income to the church for the benefit of all of us.

Grin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Yep. Liquidity has dried up.  Undecided less churning.. oh well...

Not looking to good for those looking to sell about now.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
This is the kind of team we invested. I have been saying this since the beginning, this team is one of a kind.

Who makes a new roadmap without deadlines ? This simply shows that

1. We don't care to deliver something soon
2. We got your money. You are fucked to stay with us, since there is no competitor.
3. We will deliver when we want to!!!

Take it easy cowboy. Who wants dates only to have the date come and go. Id rather, sit and wait like with eth and then be rich then have date after date go by and feel upset every time.

Just have faith and be patient.

Amen brother. You should be the fearless leader of the church of the AMP! Smiley

Thanks, I just have a more open mind, and can see past the storm. I ignore small conflicts like these and focus on the big picture.

• The Phone: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • The Internet: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Bitcoin: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Synereo: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless.....What will happen?

You see, people create their own destinies, but nobody who is closed minded and ignorant can become rich. Money only comes to people who believe in something. I believe in Synereo!
good to see positif thinking here, i'm also have some AMP on my poloniex account. just be patient  Wink

Do you want to join us in the church of synereo?

Ok now im even more serious. You need to start a thread called the church of Synereo and preach these wise words of wisdom that you spew faster then the worlds fastest auctioneer could sell.
I'd be your first church-goer and even donate 10% of my income to the church for the benefit of all of us.

Grin
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Yep. Liquidity has dried up.  Undecided less churning.. oh well...

Hey, remember ABC = ALWAYS BE CHURNING. It's your life goal, did you forget?

Ya. I'm still churning in 64+ other markets... Just less on AMP currently even on both exchanges.
Hello Dor,  you are scammer ..
If you are real man and believe in your project.Buy my 33305 AMPs @ 2.3BTC .
Now I don't trust on you. I need money ..  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
What happened to this project? All I see in this thread is now chaos and this is far from the usual optimistic view I have seen from the followers of Synereo. I thought the technology being created here was far more advanced than what we have seen. Now Synereo's own followers are crying vaporware. What is the whole story? Please give me links so I can get updated.

TLDR...

One developer failed to deliver on his roadmap.  The developer was fired.  A new team has been assembled.  The new roadmap is better than before.  Project is super undervalued from a bunch of morons panic selling.

Ok I heard one of the founders left because he wanted more money. I am not sure what is true anymore because their reddit is a mess and has been very chaotic during the time the issue came about. The developer who left was he the one working and helping with Ethereum's Casper POS?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Yep. Liquidity has dried up.  Undecided less churning.. oh well...

Ya. I'm still churning in 64+ other markets... Just less on AMP currently even on both exchanges.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Synereo innovates once again and creates SPM: Synereo Project Management
A totally new way of managing an IT project! No deadlines! No schedule, no sprints, no scrum!

Agree! I say this innovation should be taught at the university in the project management class.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
A totally new way of managing an IT project! No deadlines! No schedule, no sprints, no scrum!

Ok. That one is kinda funny. Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Activity: 532
WTS 9391.287955 AMPs for 0.524 BTC
PM me if interested

I'll give you 0.15 for them
Activity: 337
PM me if interested

Ask Dor... Maybe he keeps his word if you ask nicely Cheesy
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
PM me if interested
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
A lot of believe in GOD too, but is it real Smiley
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
If you don't like it move along and don't waste your time here.
This is a long term project and will make it in the end.
Activity: 339

amen to that and well put
am still accumulating in the dips  Wink

That is the most stupid shit I've heard comparing this garbage to any of the above. The delusion is strong here.
Jump to: