Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 20. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Nice, but what about token burns? Your screenshots clearly did not consider any of them in the total supply. I also urge that the team disclose proper and thorough information about its tokens to the community.
Hi All,

as a longterm hodler of AMPs I'm very happy with the recent development. These guys are working hard on it and will get successful.
It's quite hard to see which posts are only FUD and little try's to manipulate a currency.
Fact is, this project is going for quite some time now, and they still keep going. And fact is, they do what they promise, again and again ...

...if I had any cash left, I would get more AMP's for sure.

Good luck, thank you so far and all the best to the devs.

I supported Synereo and participated in meetups through the 2nd crowdsale and up until the debacle with Greg Meredith, their community was always respectful and honest to me and when I check up on whats going I see the same familiar faces still working on the project, I think that shows they are in it for the long run.

I still hold some AMPs and have been meaning to get into wildspark and give it a try. Best of luck to Dor and Synereo team, wish you all the best in 2018

If Dor and his team were to be respectful and honest they would have refunded investors as soon as they realized the vision they advertized was no longer going to be aimed with the collected funds. As a result, who wanted to invest in RChain would have been able to do it. Take a look at RChain market cap and compare to Synereo and you will understand what I mean.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Hi All,

as a longterm hodler of AMPs I'm very happy with the recent development. These guys are working hard on it and will get successful.
It's quite hard to see which posts are only FUD and little try's to manipulate a currency.
Fact is, this project is going for quite some time now, and they still keep going. And fact is, they do what they promise, again and again ...

I supported Synereo and participated in meetups through the 2nd crowdsale and up until the debacle with Greg Meredith, their community was always respectful and honest to me and when I check up on whats going I see the same familiar faces still working on the project, I think that shows they are in it for the long run.

I still hold some AMPs and have been meaning to get into wildspark and give it a try. Best of luck to Dor and Synereo team, wish you all the best in 2018
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
they have been selling millions of amps recently and circulating supply may be 200-500 million
so now give us the finance sheets Angry
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
as a longterm hodler of AMPs ...
...if I had any cash left ...
I am not surprised you have no money left  Cheesy.

Sorry, man. When I see an open goal, I just have to score  Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Synereo has designed a new type of network, a new mode of social platform, with as much control as possible in the hands of the user. A perfect idea. Cheesy
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Hi All,

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Synereo has raised the share that WildSpark content creators receive to 85% of every Amplification. And another big change: the leaderboard  pool will now get shared among all participants; not just the top 20 prize winners. Full details can be found here: https://blog.synereo.com/2018/02/21/creator-share-rises-to-85-leaderboard-prize-pool-gets-a-big-increase/

Is that really all? I believe there is no such thing as a free lunch. When you say that content creators share is now bigger, is everything else constant? Or someone else's share will get smaller? Everything should be better explained to the community in order to avoid misunderstanding or manipulation. If you omit something you are clearly manipulating your audience.

The blog post pretty much explains everything. Do you have a question? If so, please ask and we will answer!

When you say Synereo raised the share that content creators receive, it looks like Synereo is giving something away out of their pockets because no decrease is mentioned. The true story would be Synereo redistributed/redesigned/rebalanced the stakes. There is no need to deceive people or to manipulate information. If you think you can attract more people into WildSpark by doing that you are completely wrong.

The article clearly states "the remaining 15% will be divided between curators, with a small portion going to the weekly leaderboard prize pool."

Pretty miserable atmosphere here and in reddit
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
Synereo has raised the share that WildSpark content creators receive to 85% of every Amplification. And another big change: the leaderboard  pool will now get shared among all participants; not just the top 20 prize winners. Full details can be found here: https://blog.synereo.com/2018/02/21/creator-share-rises-to-85-leaderboard-prize-pool-gets-a-big-increase/

Is that really all? I believe there is no such thing as a free lunch. When you say that content creators share is now bigger, is everything else constant? Or someone else's share will get smaller? Everything should be better explained to the community in order to avoid misunderstanding or manipulation. If you omit something you are clearly manipulating your audience.

The blog post pretty much explains everything. Do you have a question? If so, please ask and we will answer!

When you say Synereo raised the share that content creators receive, it looks like Synereo is giving something away out of their pockets because no decrease is mentioned. The true story would be Synereo redistributed/redesigned/rebalanced the stakes. There is no need to deceive people or to manipulate information. If you think you can attract more people into WildSpark by doing that you are completely wrong.

The article clearly states "the remaining 15% will be divided between curators, with a small portion going to the weekly leaderboard prize pool."

Where is the community here? I only see Synereo posts in the last 4 posts.

It's time to bring those newbie duplicate accounts and do a Q&A with them again.
Synereo CEO Dor Konforty explains how blockchain technology is helping to break down barriers in all sectors -- and providing solutions to the current structure of the attention economy. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/what-blockchain-means-future-youtube-1662560
You don't need to be a Chrome user to AMP content anymore! WildSpark now works across all browsers, as well. Just use the Upload New Content button to upload and AMP!
Referral program is launched - share your link to WildSpark and every time someone uses it to signup and start Amping content, you'll get free AMPs. Read all about it here: https://blog.synereo.com/2018/02/20/referral-program-launched-invite-your-friends-and-get-amps/
Activity: 17
WildSpark update is out.
Activity: 17
Whats everyone's thoughts on the upcoming 2/13 WildSpark update? Coin is pretty low so looks like the community is not all that excited.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Now that this hand full of trolls is not posting anymore here, it's a really cool place where you find updates straight away. Very nice that you are again delivering your product on time. Excited to see what you got done in the last few months.
Pages:
Jump to: