Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 18. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Why isn't synereo using the recent Facebook data scandal to advantage, or is it coming? Seems like a golden opportunity to point out the crazy situation social media concentration has created. Facebook has taken a good whack, I'd spend up big on marketing Synereo now, why you have the issue of user data breaches and what that implies in the media.

We can all see the problem, here is the solution.
This leak of Facebook is fatal and has been promoting its security and privacy, but it has also caused destructiveness in the end. So we still need to find another way to really solve the problem.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
AMP Burn 33% Token, its Good  Smiley

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
how to create AMP wallet??

1   Bittrex   
2   Upbit   
3   Poloniex   
4   Cryptopia   
5   HitBTC   

Just open a account 1-5 why you need  to create a AMP wallet.
Activity: 146
how to create AMP wallet??
Activity: 462
I believe it will look fantastic, I hope they are doing some great advancement because the concept is excellent and another that will proceed far.
A.M.P   H.O.L.D.E.R.S

N.E.X.T   10 days A.M.P will moon

31 march 33%  coin burning  good luck to the moon.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Why isn't synereo using the recent Facebook data scandal to advantage, or is it coming? Seems like a golden opportunity to point out the crazy situation social media concentration has created. Facebook has taken a good whack, I'd spend up big on marketing Synereo now, why you have the issue of user data breaches and what that implies in the media.

We can all see the problem, here is the solution.
Activity: 47
So an ICO giving AMP a 6.5 million USD market cap if you only count the 18% sold. And thats just the first round?

The technology we're using has been in development for 4.5 years and has already received $3.2M in investment. If you compare it to the junk being peddled on these forums nowadays it indeed looks extreme, but if you explore the actual offering, you'll see that it's quite modest and leaves A LOT of room to grow.

Synereo is going to host the crowdsale themselves ? Did I miss something ?

What's the reason it's not going through a trusted third party like Koinify ? Milestones, accountability, transparency... all that jazz.

We are, with the Omni Foundation in the position of reviewers. See the full details here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zLBm8OHt5-81flihJ6iSKEm0WbRa6FL0mJ5ivBN34Po

Synereo is raising the funds which would allow us to reach our first milestone, which is to release a first social networking application on top of our existing technology. Unlike Ethereum, MaidSafe, Factom and the like, we are only selling a small portion of available AMPs instead of attempting to raise as much as possible. We have selected the numbers you see in the original post carefully, based on a business plan taking into account the timelines and expenses getting us to this first milestone.

Our accounts are going to be completely transparent throughout the sale and beyond. The details can be found in our announcement on our blog.
http://blog.synereo.com/2015/03/18/crowdsale/

Quote from: Synereo Crowdsale Announcement
Third party evaluators

Third party evaluators

Wallets holding AMPs designed to be released at a later date will be locked such that an outside evaluator has to certify that the
conditions for their release has been met. AMPs locked in that manner include:

• AMPs used to reward users who migrate to Synereo.
  • AMPs awarded to content creators.
  • AMPs kept for future funding rounds. These AMPs can only be released if and when we do another crowdsale or when accepting
    an investment.

The generation of AMPs as part of the Proof of Social Contribution (PoSC) mechanism, capped at 5% per year, will also require
certification by this third party.

See our Asset Policies document for more details.

Multi-signature mechanism

All Bitcoins received during the crowdsale will be kept in a multi-sig wallet, generated by Armory Lockbox on offline and/or
air-gapped machines. Transactions cannot be generated unless 3 out of 5 keys are used to sign it. This protects the funds received
from any one point of failure, whether theft, the loss of a key, or the inability of one holder to access the wallet.

Some of the keys will be given to external third parties. See our Asset Policies document for more details.

wildspark SCAM http://prntscr.com/iukome
policy and crypto currency are incompatible
Right now the coin in my opinion at the end. Can we anticipate that the or maybe will soon travel to the nearest planet  Shocked ?

http://eventcal.io/event/synereo-amp-burn-33-of-tokens/

https://twitter.com/Synereo/status/971034385133834241

31 MARCH 2018  they burn 33% of the COINS  good luck  Grin waiting for the PUMP.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Right now the coin in my opinion at the end. Can we anticipate that the or maybe will soon travel to the nearest planet  Shocked ?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
we are waiting Coinburn, when they explain the exact date  ?
Amp Synereo HOLDERS ,

31 march 2018 they will burn  33% of the Tokens when will the price explode ?

i personaly think 25 march 2018 the beginning of the PUMP

AMP  HODL  good luck  AMP H.O.L.D.E.R.S

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
*Sigh*. Our live site at wildspark.me had thousands of users yesterday and more than 10k unique Amplifications.

This forum sucks.

This forum had much more unique users yesterday. If it sucks, then wildspark.me sucks more.
Honestly, relying on airdrops and prizes to attract people sucks. Those bounty hunters will be gone as soon as your ammunition is over.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
The Synereo is a good project. It's made for people. And this is possible thanks to decentralization

I also like Synereo platform. I am also waiting for the time it will get spread and becomes one of the popular social media. With the possible ban on crypto ads by mainstream media like Facebook perhaps decentralized projects will try to shift on the like of Amp Synereo.

I do not understand why social media like facebook and twitter plan to block ads of cryptocurrency Huh
And it would be very profitable for them if there is no prohibition anywhere.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The Synereo is a good project. It's made for people. And this is possible thanks to decentralization

I also like Synereo platform. I am also waiting for the time it will get spread and becomes one of the popular social media. With the possible ban on crypto ads by mainstream media like Facebook perhaps decentralized projects will try to shift on the like of Amp Synereo.
Activity: 70
Activity: 70
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
*Sigh*. Our live site at wildspark.me had thousands of users yesterday and more than 10k unique Amplifications.

This forum sucks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Looks great!
But after the burn, what plan will you do for the development of the synereo?
Or go back to the beginning?

This is a good question. I used to read all the blog posts that were written by Synereo. They were very good articles explaining the importance of the attention economy. Unfortunately, all that diagnosis did not translate into a good product.
Therefore, here we are with a Google Chrome plugin only. How do you plan to evolve towards that mission?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Looks great!
But after the burn, what plan will you do for the development of the synereo?
Or go back to the beginning?
Pages:
Jump to: