Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 26. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
WildSpark is a Chrome extension only?
Activity: 207
decentralized content creation platform it’s a very promising idea
Activity: 200
Wildspark is pretty amazing! Perfect for artists and other content makers
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Look at RCHAIN.... This market cap could have been AMP, if the founders wouldn't have started the fight.

Obviously, the market is more impressed by Greg's idea than Dor's........
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Decentralizing social network is a good idea, I hope the project will be a success
Activity: 199
I'm inspired by the concept of this project Wink
Activity: 194
I'm interested in the development of this project
Activity: 225
the concept is interesting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project
Activity: 152
I like what you are trying to do. i hope it is possible Smiley
good luck
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
How much have you managed to raise so far ?

You can read about the last funding round, which took place last year, here: https://blog.synereo.com/2016/10/18/4463571-thanks/
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
can you please tell me about your bounty campaign?

Which bounty program? Currently you receive 10 AMPs once your WildSpark account is verified. And there is also the weekly WildSpark leaderboard, where the most active sparkers are rewarded with additional AMPs. The prizes and distribution of for leaderboard winners was recently changed; you can read more about it here on the Synereo blog: https://blog.synereo.com/2018/01/08/wildspark-v2-3-8-firesteel/
Activity: 126
How much have you managed to raise so far ?
Activity: 214
can you please tell me about your bounty campaign?
Activity: 218
Just discovered the project looks very interesting . Looking to learn more .
Activity: 40
Synereo integrates Changelly’s API, enables users to purchase AMPs using credit cards and any cryptocurrency within its interface

Hmm. So if people can buy AMPs using Changelly, who is the counterparty doing the selling?

Changelly is a "taker" system, who is grabbing liquidity from "maker" exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex and others.
That sounds correct. They collect and save coins in their reserves.
Good to see you back man, some of us missed you.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Synereo integrates Changelly’s API, enables users to purchase AMPs using credit cards and any cryptocurrency within its interface

Hmm. So if people can buy AMPs using Changelly, who is the counterparty doing the selling?

They're buying directly from the exchange markets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Changelly is a "taker" system, who is grabbing liquidity from "maker" exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex and others.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
https://bitcoingarden.org/synereo-integrates-changellys-api-enables-users-purchase-amps-using-credit-cards-cryptocurrency-within-interface/

WildSpark, the first product released by Synereo, is a platform-agnostic monetisation layer that allows content creators to be rewarded by their audiences/supporters without having to rely solely on the monetization method provided by the publishing platform.

WildSpark is designed for casual, mainstream audiences that do not necessarily have knowledge of cryptocurrencies or Blockchain technology. Providing novice users with an easy and intuitive means of usage makes the benefits of the novel technologies and the message of decentralization they bring accessible to all. Following the integration with Changelly, content creators and curators monetizing online activity with WildSpark can purchase AMPs using credit cards or any other cryptocurrency while they are using the app. In a future update, this process will be streamlined further to allow Amplification with any currency with the recipient receiving AMPs.

WildSpark works as a distributed Attention Economy layer on top of existing media hubs, creating an entirely new way for original content to be monetized. WildSpark allows content creators to monetize their works without having to rely on, and pay exorbitant fees to, the centralized entities their content resides in – while also compensating curators for their work in distributing content to areas of the net where it is appreciated....
Pages:
Jump to: