Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 25. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
this project will help to create more high-quality content

That's the idea! Are you a content creator?

Do you typically talk to bots or is it just happening today? LOL! Lots of accounts created nearly on the same day saying random questions.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Although the exchange rate of legal tender has been rising, the price of BTC has been hovering at a low level, hoping to fly higher
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.

That's the idea! Are you a content creator?
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?

If you verify your WildSpark account with Facebook, you get credited 10 AMPs. You can also earn AMPs by creating content that your followers appreciate and reward with AMPs, or by becoming a curator who shares content.
Hello, AMP!

Can you, please, tell me, what has been done so far? Your project seems promising to me, but I'd like to know, what's the progress of it.

Awaiting your response, for you've got my attention and hopes!

The first product is Chrome extension WildSpark (available here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/synereo-wildspark/icnljfljkmigajlmbegnegkemhahhalp?hl=en).

WildSpark lets users reward YouTube creators and curators they like with AMPs. A fully featured web-app is in the works.

To read more about Synereo's plans and progress, visit the company blog: https://blog.synereo.com/
hi there. what exchanges will your token to be listed? do u have any agreements now? at least preliminary ones

It's already listed on several exchanges. Check Bittrex and Poloniex. Exchanges list based on demand, so if you want AMPs from another exchange - let them know.
WildSpark is a Chrome extension only?

As of now - a fully functional web-app is in the works.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Haven't read wp so maybe I could ask here. But who if at all are your similar competitors?
Activity: 140
I'm so glad to find out this project
Activity: 213
The long-term development plan of this project look reliable, I'd like to invest
Activity: 216
Activity: 193
great idea this synereo, i like it and good luck
Activity: 228
It's a quite good project, wishing the best of luck guys
Activity: 126
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?
Activity: 238
Nice opportunity for creative people, good job
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello, AMP!

Can you, please, tell me, what has been done so far? Your project seems promising to me, but I'd like to know, what's the progress of it.

Awaiting your response, for you've got my attention and hopes!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
can you please tell me about your bounty campaign?

Which bounty program? Currently you receive 10 AMPs once your WildSpark account is verified. And there is also the weekly WildSpark leaderboard, where the most active sparkers are rewarded with additional AMPs. The prizes and distribution of for leaderboard winners was recently changed; you can read more about it here on the Synereo blog: https://blog.synereo.com/2018/01/08/wildspark-v2-3-8-firesteel/
I think I need to check this one out and try to find my luck, so if ever I will be ale to gain free AMP, seeing the value keep moving forward
then collecting would be much better and hold for the future bigger gain should be the best options to those who wanted to really take advantage
of this project, good luck guys..
Activity: 233
What about total token supply? Hard cap?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
hi there. what exchanges will your token to be listed? do u have any agreements now? at least preliminary ones
Pages:
Jump to: