Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 260. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
These prices is just too cheap, Synereo is now 75% cheaper than ICO. I don't get it.
Synereo still has 5 million dollars for funding.
Synereo still has talent working on it.
Synereo still has high tier connections & support.

How do you find these prices cheap? It's hard to really come up with an answer for that.

I find prices pretty expensive still. 2000 satoshi seems expensive to me.

I find the meeting that happened today very positive. A lot of clarifications were needed and the decisions reached in this meeting would be only for the betterment of the project. About the price of amps, we are on the bottom now.
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
These prices is just too cheap, Synereo is now 75% cheaper than ICO. I don't get it.

How do you find these prices cheap? It's hard to really come up with an answer for that.

I find prices pretty expensive still. 2000 satoshi seems expensive to me.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Information in the trollbox is as much worth as what you paid for it.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Someone tell about AMP hacked on the Polo Trollbox
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Noob dumpers. You sold at loss and WILL buy back higher.

"You Fell Victim to one of the Classic Blunders!"
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Should back to 15K soon
Activity: 457
Bancor
I've got 50 BTC worth invested.

If anyone thinks this is a real dump, you're mistaken.  This crash based on zero negative news is pure whale games.  This will be a top 3 coin in 2017.  Bitcoin, Monero, Synereo.

Buy cheap while you can, opportunity of a lifetime.

You are high on hopium, sir.
Yeah so i bought around 30k and lost nearly 25k dollas. This project is very solid.
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
WTF? Can't beleive this is ICO holders panic selling-how stupid or week you have to be to sell your investment so low?Crypto rocks lol...
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
you guys are funny. popping my pringles on that
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Buy when there is blood on the streets.

One last dump to make amp go to 0 LOL. 60 BTC anyone have 60 BTC to make amp market die?
plz do

buys placed
Bancor

One last dump to make amp go to 0 LOL. 60 BTC anyone have 60 BTC to make amp market die?
60 bitcoins could also double the price noob
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab

Probably AMP devs dumping their last bags one by one  Roll Eyes
Activity: 24

Bancor
Activity: 24
Im waiting for one last dump to push amp price to 0 and then a final de list.

AMP - The currency that steals all your investment in 30 days!
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
How does it feel to steal millions from crowdsale participants  Huh

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Summary: Dor/Greg disagrees over how the money should be allocated for project. Solution: a agreement needs to be reached between the two founders because each share control over the finances. The next meeting will be tomorrow at 9am PST. It will be viewable on www.livecoding.tv/rchain

For me its a relief to finally know on camera who has control over the finances. Dor and Greg are in complete control of the finances, without a consensus, things are going nowhere. I hope progress is made tomorrow.

The youtube link will be available soon: https://youtu.be/FLrvV2YKbZg

Seems like Greg and For have a problem working together so I don't know what relief you have.

This is a decentralized project.  Developers don't have to agree with each other and can take separate routes.  Synereo LTD and the decentralized social network are two entirely separate things.  Dor can work on Synereo LTD, and Greg can work on the RChain implementation on the decentralized social network.  There is no disagreement on how the decentralized social network should be setup.  They can have opposing viewpoints on many issues and still both contribute to a viable decentralized network.  Many Bitcoin devs don't get along or share the same ideology.  Both Ethereum and Ripple split up over disagreements.  These are the top three cryptos.  Not everyone always agrees in business.  Not everyone will agree on a decentralized social network.  This is called free speech.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Dear Santa,

All i want this year is a small 1000BTC push on AMP, so i can get out from my position on this coin. They meybe do their job seriously, but they forgot that people will run out because of price droping. Yes, the price is manipulated by whales and market. Soo please dear Santa, if you will read this make my wish this year. Im not asking you, to give me 1000BTC directly, just make more people happy here with pump this.

Thanks,

Kamidela

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: