Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 261. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Summary: Dor/Greg disagrees over how the money should be allocated for project. Solution: a agreement needs to be reached between the two founders because each share control over the finances. The next meeting will be tomorrow at 9am PST. It will be viewable on www.livecoding.tv/rchain

For me its a relief to finally know on camera who has control over the finances. Dor and Greg are in complete control of the finances, without a consensus, things are going nowhere. I hope progress is made tomorrow.

The youtube link will be available soon: https://youtu.be/FLrvV2YKbZg

Seems like Greg and For have a problem working together so I don't know what relief you have.
Activity: 457
Bancor
what's the reason for Greg leaving Synereo?

He's not leaving, Synereo is subcontracting the creation of Rhain (Gregg) from what i gather based on milestones.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
what's the reason for Greg leaving Synereo?
Activity: 270
https://www.livecoding.tv/rchain/

Team working at it's worse ... these guys never hangout in real life I guess.

Aren't those guys working in one office together ?!?

If not, they actually should consider this.
Activity: 360
when is the actual beta?
Bancor
so this coin have 1B supply and is a counterparty asset?

mastercoin asset

I think this is a well needed video conference in regards to moving forward
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
https://www.livecoding.tv/rchain/

Team working at it's worse ... these guys never hangout in real life I guess.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
so this coin have 1B supply and is a counterparty asset?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Everyday my teeth sinks deeper into AMP  Grin

It's fresh day of churning.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
AMP devs should burn the entire premine , this will bring confidence back to investors and boost te long term price.
Nobody will ever buy at future  AMP crowd-sale events because the last crowd-sale ended in a big disaster.
Activity: 144
It's time to buy some more. Gobble gobble gobble.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Dor,
What would be helpful is if synereo gave a bi monthly reporrt to the community on the tech progression being conducted.
Maidsafe Dev updates are a great example - https://safenetforum.org/t/maidsafe-dev-update-november-29-2016/11874?u=happybeing

I think alot of people are frustrated as we don't really know whats happening behind the scenes.
I am aware of weekly hangouts however the majority of us don't have the time to participate for such a long time viewing it.
A bi monthly dev updates(like maidsafe) would be much more appropriate,
Thanks,

Yes, you express exactly what I feel.

This would really help us a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
trolls coming out of the wood-works
Bancor
Dor,
What would be helpful is if synereo gave a bi monthly reporrt to the community on the tech progression being conducted.
Maidsafe Dev updates are a great example - https://safenetforum.org/t/maidsafe-dev-update-november-29-2016/11874?u=happybeing

I think alot of people are frustrated as we don't really know whats happening behind the scenes.
I am aware of weekly hangouts however the majority of us don't have the time to participate for such a long time viewing it.
A bi monthly dev updates(like maidsafe) would be much more appropriate,
Thanks,

Activity: 236
This scheme brings into mind Synerio AMPs where Dor Konforty ran with the same "donation" scam and fucked over all his "donators" when they lost more than 70% of what they put in before they even got their coins.

I'm sorry, what?

You gave me my coins, after that as the price dropped by 50%. I could not to stop loss somehow. I demand compensation to me losses. As you made me the hostage.

Otherwise, you continue communication with my lawyer.

Didn't you read the rules? Clearly you would not be able to stop loss. And yet you decided to donate (invest). Instead of a lawyer, talk with an economist before closing such deals

lol
i think he should be talking to his shrink 1st
grow some balls (or ask your lawyer for some)
  Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
This scheme brings into mind Synerio AMPs where Dor Konforty ran with the same "donation" scam and fucked over all his "donators" when they lost more than 70% of what they put in before they even got their coins.

I'm sorry, what?

You gave me my coins, after that as the price dropped by 50%. I could not to stop loss somehow. I demand compensation to me losses. As you made me the hostage.

Didn't you read the rules? Clearly you would not be able to stop loss. And yet you decided to donate (invest). Instead of a lawyer, talk with an economist before closing such deals
Bancor
Why all the negative sentiment on Synereo.
Blame the whales, bots & weak hands for the price,
Synereo has nothing to do with that, their goal is to create the tech.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Still waiting for the promised burn of all unsold AMPS...

We are doing the final settlement with BTTF and there are the last few AMPs to portion out to them. Once that's done, the rest of the AMPs will be burned.
You can follow them in the crowdsale wallet and see they're not going anywhere (aside from these last few, small TXNs).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1156984041

Finally a good overview. Thank you.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

I'm sorry, what?

Dafuq, are you talking about mate.

It is your risk to buy in on a coin offering. You can't blame the dev team for the price drop, while the market gets manipulated and the weak hands sell their tokens because they believe this fud. It sounds that you and a whole bunch of other people thought they will get 5x in weeks. That's ridiculous!! As i said earlier. LOOK AT THE ROADMAP! If they fail to deliver their roadmap then you can start blaming them, but for now, just keep patience.
Jump to: