Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 269. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
AMP to the moon!!! soon!

Hold and wait , we need patience .

Anytime next year we will get the reward for holding  Smiley

Hopefully sooner rather than later

AMP WILL RISE AGAIN!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
AMP to the moon!!! soon!

Hopefully sooner rather than later
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
AMP to the moon!!! soon!

legendary
That would be quite extreme, i have full faith in synereo, its like ETH before it was delivered, in its baby stages, then did a x500. 8mill market cap is extremely undervalued in my professional opinion, id say more around 80million as a starting point. After all AMP is the ETH killer!

Synereo is the cryptocurrency of peace... except against those who would centralize social media!
Unless they're trolls. lol

SUBJUGATE ALL THOSE WHO TROLL SYNEREO!
Activity: 678
AMP to the moon!!! soon!

legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
That would be quite extreme, i have full faith in synereo, its like ETH before it was delivered, in its baby stages, then did a x500. 8mill market cap is extremely undervalued in my professional opinion, id say more around 80million as a starting point. After all AMP is the ETH killer!

Synereo is the cryptocurrency of peace... except against those who would centralize social media!
Unless they're trolls. lol
legendary

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
looking like a nice double bottom on the charts, only up from here, the start of 2017 will be amazing for the AMP market.

The only bottom is Zero.  Grin anything can happen.

take a glance at the team!: https://www.synereo.com/about/

The CEO has a masters degree in neurobiology, he is an extremely smart and inspiring man, this team is far from amateur's.

Not to knock on degrees, I have a few myself, but at the end of the day I think toilet paper is more useful in this day and age.  Roll Eyes Just being pragmatic.

Yes really, degrees are more magic than most people know, i have also some, but the topic is this is a good coin.
legendary
looking like a nice double bottom on the charts, only up from here, the start of 2017 will be amazing for the AMP market.

The CEO has a masters degree in neurobiology, he is an extremely smart and inspiring man, this team is far from amateur's.

Not to knock on degrees, I have a few myself, but at the end of the day I think toilet paper is more useful in this day and age.  Roll Eyes Just being pragmatic.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

Powerful team
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

Powerful team
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary
Trying to get this thing moving. Still not a whole lot of action yet.
Activity: 39
legendary
I have a feeling that Synereo won't be ready by Christmas but hopefully January or February next year ? If it does not happen by then, then I guess the network will never launch and it will just be a coin like any other.
Your feeling is dead on. Synereo won't be ready by Christmas, neither by January or February next year. It isn't as simple as building a car, this platform they are building can be compared to building a space shuttle! And if they manage to hit all the milestones showed on their roadmap in time then they did it in a very fast way. Unlike you said it will be a coin like NO other, I expect AMP to be in the top 5 of CMC and maybe top 3 at the end of next year.

Have a look at the roadmap. In Q3 of 2017 we can see 'Synereo Social Beta' coming alive on testnet, with the real release shortly after, 2017 is gonna be a fun year!

Buckle Up!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
When will the official binary version come out?
Activity: 12
I have a feeling that Synereo won't be ready by Christmas but hopefully January or February next year ? If it does not happen by then, then I guess the network will never launch and it will just be a coin like any other.
Your feeling is dead on. Synereo won't be ready by Christmas, neither by January or February next year. It isn't as simple as building a car, this platform they are building can be compared to building a space shuttle! And if they manage to hit all the milestones showed on their roadmap in time then they did it in a very fast way. Unlike you said it will be a coin like NO other, I expect AMP to be in the top 5 of CMC and maybe top 3 at the end of next year.

Have a look at the roadmap. In Q3 of 2017 we can see 'Synereo Social Beta' coming alive on testnet, with the real release shortly after, 2017 is gonna be a fun year!

Activity: 27
AMP to the moon!!! soon!
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Jump to: