Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 266. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sell orders now over 5.5 million AMPs and continue to grow every week. Buy orders only 300 BTC which is about 2.2 million in AMPs. Do the math.... this will keep going down, especially as there is no big news coming up till in the end of 2017. Becareful with buying now guys....

http://imgur.com/a/aC3hq

See the Sell order walls (RED) getting bigger and bigger. It will be hard for the price to go up as it has to eat its way through.

http://imgur.com/a/WouPu

Amy has anyone ever told you that you're a real whiner?
Finally you admit your replies to me didn't make sense at all, Good boy....
Keep cheerleading, it aint working, price will drop to 0.00005 soon.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Like I said, just keep trading. lol
Activity: 28
Protip: Winners aren't losers.

The people panic selling at a loss right now are morons and losers.  If you are one of these saps, you have no one to blame but yourself.  Go look in the mirror and feel ashamed.  This project has unlimited potential and is the best crypto project around.  If you can't recognize this, you need to get out of crypto before you hurt yourself.  The winners are the ones who purchased during the first crowdsale and are holding or selling, and those who bought in at the last crowdsale and are holding through this downturn.  The first crowdsale buyers had to hold through a ~50% drop and an illiquid market for much longer than this.  They came out on the other side smelling like a rose.  The devs aren't manipulating the market.  You can see the dev wallets on the blockchain.  If you're losing money right now because you're selling, it's because you're an idiot.

I earned three times in this project.

A winner

Synerio is a scam. It is tested and proven information repeatedly.

Where developers now, why do not they come to their investors to buy them for 30k? What can they say?

A loser

Keep this message rather!

You hear what he tells?

Developers consider that:
INVESTORS WHO INVESTED THE MONEY ON THEIR SECOND ICO - LOSERS.

THE PATHETIC SPECULATOR WHO EARNED ON PUMP&DUMP - THE WINNER.

You really should close the mouth.  Grin Grin Grin

Why should I close my mouth?  Synereo is all about free speech.  That's why I love this thing.  I can call out the idiots as I see them.

Actually, if you attempt to use the space between your ears, you'll realize what I'm saying is this:

PEOPLE WHO SELL AT A LOSS - STUPID LOSERS.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T SELL AT A LOSS - SMART WINNERS.

People who sell at a loss and buy back in at a lower price to make a bigger profit in the end are the smartest of all.
Like I said, this think will go down a lot more! YOU sir are delusional. Biggest cheerleader on this forum. Good people don't listen to you....
legendary
Activity: 1120
I believe this coin but it is very messed up to see the price being manipulation like bloody crazy!!! WOW Sad

I hope it pumps back up as fast as it dumped since crowdsale!!!  Angry
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Pff, stop bitching, guys. If you believe in AMP, buy or hold. If you don't believe in it, then sell. I don't understand all these fights about the price of AMP. Bunch of whiners and provocating people on here.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the only GOD.
SUMMARY

At this time of the year before something special will occur. Many knows the real potential of real decentralized social network. Thats why the story of manipulation and trolling will roll long way to shake weak hands and make fortunes in coming years for those playing mind games.

Synereo developers manipulated the price to increase amp price before sale that is common sense.

Hey, people, were are your common sense in buying high - selling low Cheesy and falling in the hands of manipulative talk. If there will be no sales on low price to first update, you will see the steady increase of price and higher project capitalization before your eyes.

Buy as much as you can as cheap as you can that is the main souse ingredient in the future of profit game.

Everything is manipulations and mind games.

I just wanted to write something, so good luck you lucky bastards with your 5 m. development fund.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

The people panic selling at a loss right now are morons and losers.  If you are one of these saps, you have no one to blame but yourself.  Go look in the mirror and feel ashamed.  This project has unlimited potential and is the best crypto project around.  If you can't recognize this, you need to get out of crypto before you hurt yourself.  The winners are the ones who purchased during the first crowdsale and are holding or selling, and those who bought in at the last crowdsale and are holding through this downturn.  The first crowdsale buyers had to hold through a ~50% drop and an illiquid market for much longer than this.  They came out on the other side smelling like a rose.  The devs aren't manipulating the market.  You can see the dev wallets on the blockchain.  If you're losing money right now because you're selling, it's because you're an idiot.

A winner

Where developers now, why do not they come to their investors to buy them for 30k? What can they say?

A loser

You hear what he tells?

You really should close the mouth.  Grin Grin Grin

Why should I close my mouth?  Synereo is all about free speech.  That's why I love this thing.  I can call out the idiots as I see them.

Actually, if you attempt to use the space between your ears, you'll realize what I'm saying is this:

PEOPLE WHO SELL AT A LOSS - STUPID LOSERS.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T SELL AT A LOSS - SMART WINNERS.
legendary

The people panic selling at a loss right now are morons and losers.  If you are one of these saps, you have no one to blame but yourself.  Go look in the mirror and feel ashamed.  This project has unlimited potential and is the best crypto project around.  If you can't recognize this, you need to get out of crypto before you hurt yourself.  The winners are the ones who purchased during the first crowdsale and are holding or selling, and those who bought in at the last crowdsale and are holding through this downturn.  The first crowdsale buyers had to hold through a ~50% drop and an illiquid market for much longer than this.  They came out on the other side smelling like a rose.  The devs aren't manipulating the market.  You can see the dev wallets on the blockchain.  If you're losing money right now because you're selling, it's because you're an idiot.

A winner

A loser

I want to tell you went to dick. Take his cock in your hand and take away them from the keyboard. You write shit.

Come and go invest their money in HYIP. And tell me where fraudsters about the winners and losers. Idiot.

The idea is that synerio has thrown their investors once again under the bus right now those who gave them the money for the development of (cocaine and whores) lost 85% of their money.

They are the real crooks. They manipulated the price. And now they sell your coins, and put pressure on the price.

You obviously don't understand the concept of "FREE MARKET".  First, all your "claims" are lies.  Second, I highly doubt that you even bought any AMPs because you can't spell Synereo.  If you bought something that you can't even spell, you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

A winner

A loser

You hear what he tells?

You really should close the mouth.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

A winner

A loser

I want to tell you went to dick. Take his cock in your hand and take away them from the keyboard. You write shit.

Come and go invest their money in HYIP. And tell me where fraudsters about the winners and losers. Idiot.

The idea is that synerio has thrown their investors once again under the bus right now those who gave them the money for the development of (cocaine and whores) lost 85% of their money.

They are the real crooks. They manipulated the price. And now they sell your coins, and put pressure on the price.
legendary

A winner

A loser
Activity: 406

Activity: 10
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the only GOD.
I believe the tokens was pumped for the developers to get a good deal for their ICO, I very sure the developers were behind the price pumped, but I believed the project is a good one and solid developers behind it and will certainly bring good returns for investors when the roadmap is completed. I will set a buy order at 8000sat  and  5000sat because I know for sure the price will still drop.

Certainly it were developers, they or their friends strategically boosted the price to get the best deal. Everything are how it should have been. Just one concern - will they succeed in development?

Well the best thing in this situation is that this is non anonymous project.

Price will drop below 8000 sats for sure. I think developers don't care as later, before crowdsale , they will buy in cheap, rich getting richer. That is the law to success ...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I believe the tokens was pumped for the developers to get a good deal for their ICO, I very sure the developers were behind the price pumped, but I believed the project is a good one and solid developers behind it and will certainly bring good returns for investors when the roadmap is completed. I will set a buy order at 8000sat  and  5000sat because I know for sure the price will still drop.
legendary
crowdfund investors cutting their losses. time to make money Smiley

The market is culling the stupid, whino losers.  Enjoy it.
Activity: 337
crowdfund investors cutting their losses. time to make money Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Sell orders now over 5.5 million AMPs and continue to grow every week. Buy orders only 300 BTC which is about 2.2 million in AMPs. Do the math.... this will keep going down, especially as there is no big news coming up till in the end of 2017. Becareful with buying now guys....

See the Sell order walls (RED) getting bigger and bigger. It will be hard for the price to go up as it has to eat its way through.

The whole alt market is bearish. Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Whatever works. To each their own. Smiley
legendary

Amy has anyone ever told you that you're a real whiner?
Jump to: