Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 363. (Read 879199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Looks like huge dumps are coming soon..

Price go below 20-15k.....Fake buy walls getting removed

Nobody with any common sense is selling.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Can anyone link me to a very plain english explanation of current float, distribution, total # of coins, why there are 184,800,000 AMP on CoinMarketCap, etc.

I don't know how to explain it. But check this distribution out https://discuss.synereo.com/t/is-synereo-actively-selling-amps-on-bittrex/66343/2

The market consists of 50M coins sold in the first crowdsale plus ~7.5M coins distributed as bounties for work.  Coinmarketcap is wrong.  I don't know why Gliss doesn't update it, but I'm guessing it is because nobody has paid him to update it.  Imo, he'll update it in due time when Synereo gets too big to ignore, and his site will become irrelevant if he doesn't update it.  Total coins are 57.5M right now.  At 23k sat per AMP, it puts the total marketcap at ~$7.6M USD, which imo is pocket change for this type of revolutionary technology.

Here's a chart that breaks down the plan for the currency distribution:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1156984041
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Can anyone link me to a very plain english explanation of current float, distribution, total # of coins, why there are 184,800,000 AMP on CoinMarketCap, etc.

I don't know how to explain it. But check this distribution out https://discuss.synereo.com/t/is-synereo-actively-selling-amps-on-bittrex/66343/2
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
What would you say are the main advantages of Synero over Steemit?

Analogously speaking, the same as the advantages of using Facebook/Twitter over Reddit

Interesting. So you think this will be more socially orientated? In what Synero different from Decent?

I think they're equally social; Synereo is just more peer-based. It doesn't have a single, shared "front page" like Steemit/Reddit. Everyone gets a wall/feed and content geared to their interests. Go use Facebook for a while and then browse Reddit to get an idea of the differences in concept.

There are technical differences and differences in coin supply/algorithms and such, of course. Synereo's algorithm for deciding what shows up on your wall is very particular. But I think that's not as much what your question was. Steemit's is arguably inflationary, but I don't feel like getting all controversial, right now.

DECENT is even more different, from both Steemit and Synereo. It is NOT a social network. It is for the distribution of non-social multimedia, more like YouTube or Netflix.

Thanks for the useful explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

Analogously speaking, the same as the advantages of using Facebook/Twitter over Reddit

Interesting. So you think this will be more socially orientated? In what Synero different from Decent?

I think they're equally social; Synereo is just more peer-based. It doesn't have a single, shared "front page" like Steemit/Reddit. Everyone gets a wall/feed and content geared to their interests. Go use Facebook for a while and then browse Reddit to get an idea of the differences in concept.

There are technical differences and differences in coin supply/algorithms and such, of course. Synereo's algorithm for deciding what shows up on your wall is very particular. But I think that's not as much what your question was. Steemit's is arguably inflationary, but I don't feel like getting all controversial, right now.

DECENT is even more different, from both Steemit and Synereo. It is NOT a social network. It is for the distribution of non-social multimedia, more like YouTube or Netflix.
Activity: 546
Looks like huge dumps are coming soon..

Price go below 20-15k.....Fake buy walls getting removed

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A great article from Cryptorials:

Synereo & Why We Need To Decentralized Social Networks

Synereo is a new decentralized application platform which has just announced the launch of its first alpha release, scheduled for September 2016. Although the platform itself will be capable of running a wide variety of decentralized apps (DApps) built by independent developers, the flagship application is a decentralized social network being built by the team themselves.

Today’s Social Media is Broken

The rise of social media and social networking sites has been one of the most powerful trends shaping society itself and influencing our daily lives in the last decade.

But as this trend has taken shape it has also become clear that it has served to concentrate a great deal of power into a very small number of hands. As much as people complain about the traditional media all being owned and controlled by a small number of uber-powerful global corporations, the situation is actually much worse when you look at social networking sites and apps.

This small number of people have total control over what has become the dominant way in which many people today communicate with each other and access information about the world around them. They have total control over what information we see and what gets hidden or removed, as well as who is able to successfully use their platform to become a social influencer. Often, we also entrust to them large amounts of our most personal information and experiences.

http://cryptorials.io/synereo-need-decentralized-social-networks/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

i would say the ninja mine / fair distribution.
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
Hold the tokens! Hold tokens! HOLTOK!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
The Synereo Cartoon Contest is live !

As you can see, we’re in desperate need for your help.

Win $1250 us in AMP by coming up with ideas for cartoons... enjoy, and spread the word ![/size]
Activity: 484
Big sellwall broken
I'm very curious about what will happen with this 141k AMPs selling @25450!

I assume you mean on polo and not trex?  Yeah that's some cray price-suppression in place lol, some whale doesn't want this baby flying just yet. Wink wth.wow.  As long as this coin is legit and stays on the right path (seems so) and doesn't do like STEEM scammy crap, I think it can go moon pretty easy.  Cool - on trex once it's over 100k there are very little sells...polo is more but hey if all eaten then it's pluto!

Yes I meant Polo.But it seems it was retracted and not taken down.Either way,all good.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Big sellwall broken
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Liftoff to 0.002btc!!!!  Grin

Wow, 10X, I think 10X you guys will be rich. I didn't join the ico, what a pity. Btw, could you tell me the ico price in satoshi? Thx Drei whale  

I'm not an ICO buyer, I just trade it. But the ICO was concluded around May 10, 2015, 182 AMPs per dollar (2,226 satoshis per amp during that time).

https://blog.synereo.com/2015/05/10/amp-distribution-complete-2/

I guess many already took profit during Poloniex coin add and the hold-outs got big balls.

nice work brother.  you seem to do well.

+1 on AMP, choochoo all aboard i'd say Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120

I assume you mean on polo and not trex?  Yeah that's some cray price-suppression in place lol, some whale doesn't want this baby flying just yet. Wink wth.wow.  As long as this coin is legit and stays on the right path (seems so) and doesn't do like STEEM scammy crap, I think it can go moon pretty easy.  Cool - on trex once it's over 100k there are very little sells...polo is more but hey if all eaten then it's pluto!
Activity: 396
hello Synereo community!

Synereo go to the moon  Grin

I am buying 3k Synereo  Wink
Activity: 484
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

Jump to: