Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 366. (Read 879199 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any updates for AMP in the works?

We will be announcing some news about the upcoming alpha launch today. This will go out in a newsletter and blog to the community.

I would advise to join slack, subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date. We will have a lot of announcements leading to our next crowdsale in September. http://blog.synereo.com/
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hey guys, when is the next crowdsale?
And when is the release happening?

I heard the crowdsale is in September. Also heard the alpha phase is happening in September.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
Hey guys, when is the next crowdsale?
And when is the release happening?
Thanks, DE.

You can see how many bounty coins we've sent out here exactly:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=0

They amount to close to 7.5m since the beginning of the project.
We've given out less than half a million since May.

So the real cap of synereo now is about 5M dollars.

It would be good for the project to modify the Available Supply on the coinmarketcap.com list.

People have been misleaded so much from the beginning by the wrong number of 184,800,000 .

I don't think Gliss changes things on his site unless you pay him.

This needs to be changed asap. How can the supply be such a question mark.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Thanks, DE.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=0

It would be good for the project to modify the Available Supply on the coinmarketcap.com list.

People have been misleaded so much from the beginning by the wrong number of 184,800,000 .

I don't think Gliss changes things on his site unless you pay him.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
c`mon baby daddy needs a new pair of shoes soon Wink  Cool

*edit whoever dumped that 2btc worth recently, i hope you really needed those btc...shoulda held out a bit longer.  or it's just the usual silly whaleBot manipulation i don't car.  what i DO know is HOLDOR this bitch.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Thanks, DE.

Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
I see Vitalik and Vlad from Ethereum have been an active part of the Rholang development. Are they officially part of the Synereo team?

Cool video also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5god9Tazgk&feature=youtu.be

No, just collaboration between shared interest holding organizations, working in an open source environment.

ok so basically right now there is only about 50,000,000 coins on the markets + some founder shares and user reward , content creator  which is maybe about 10% of the total supply of 1,680,400,000 ?

would be still good to have some information on the future fundings

All details are publicly available here (linked 100s of time in this thread!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1156984041

Future funding is set aside, and is based on meeting previous goals, and entering new periods of need for funds for the next milestones.
I see Vitalik and Vlad from Ethereum have been an active part of the Rholang development. Are they officially part of the Synereo team?

Cool video also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5god9Tazgk&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Thanks, DE.

legendary

i am just wondering because you said 18,5% crowdsale.
Since the crowdsale didn't release the full amount of 369,600,000. and instead just 50,000,000.
So my calculation is now 18,5% should be 50,000,000.

So the total should be : 270270270,27027027027027027027027 ?

So you burn the same ratio of all wallets?
Otherwise the crowdsale isnt weighted as 18,5% of total supply?

maybe i am just getting it wrong, but that's how i understand it.

18.5% was an amount set aside for the sale, and what was not sold was destroyed.  Therefore, no longer 18.5% of the total.

ok so basically right now there is only about 50,000,000 coins on the markets + some founder shares and user reward , content creator  which is maybe about 10% of the total supply of 1,680,400,000 ?

The founder's coins are locked up in a mutual agreement.  No user reward / content creator coins have been issued yet.  The available coins on the market are the 50M from the first sale and any coins that have been distributed from bounties which I don't believe amounts to that much.
legendary

Good idea. Good technology.

Bad management. Bad coin distribution.

Too centralized.

agreed there really is no incentive to buy it rn. and will drop after crowdsale - plesae tell me why theres incentive to take part of the crowdsale.  its half way through the month.. it is no where near a .50 cent climb  Huh

Just FYI, you're quoting the same guy who thought sub 1000 sat price after the first sale was "too high".  How do you think that turned out for him?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Too centralized.

agreed there really is no incentive to buy it rn. and will drop after crowdsale - plesae tell me why theres incentive to take part of the crowdsale.  its half way through the month.. it is no where near a .50 cent climb  Huh

You quoted his message from July, Lol, How desperate to spread FUD.
Activity: 80

Too centralized.

agreed there really is no incentive to buy it rn. and will drop after crowdsale - plesae tell me why theres incentive to take part of the crowdsale.  its half way through the month.. it is no where near a .50 cent climb  Huh
Activity: 270

Since the crowdsale didn't release the full amount of 369,600,000. and instead just 50,000,000.

18.5% was an amount set aside for the sale, and what was not sold was destroyed.  Therefore, no longer 18.5% of the total.

Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
Hey team I just saw a demo. The site social layer looks pretty awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf7MlgvQ5wA

How do I participate in the alpha phase?

Im sorry but this design in the video just sucks Sad those shadows and radius edges on the text fields looked ok 10 years ago but now it looks cheap and old.
Please guys hire some designer for the design, it would suck to not attract as many people as possible only because of bad design which can get superb for only few houndred dollars.

Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
AMP price predictions for the month of Sept?  Grin

I think it might be a little flat in September. I think November with the big releases should be a solid month.

I don't think so. AMP needs more time to raise. It is better to hold for long time. However, there may be chances for reverse effects. Get ready for anything.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Any updates for AMP in the works?
Jump to: