Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 40. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
How is AMP doing? I really like the idea behind this coin, but as I see market doesn't appreciate it. Volume is really low and it went down -90% since June Sad

A lot of announcements lately but with this history only facts will help to recover the price.

Synereo is a scam, CEO and CTO pretended to fight, and they grabbed the second ICO fund, they stole money from us, they are shameless, hope AMP will be delisted from poloniex and bittrex soon.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Synereo sold 0.9% of the founder AMPs. Try to find a comparison with other projects and see how it ranks compared to them.

Then effing issue a statement about it. Don't let the market be affected by speculation that you are dumping with all your shitty vague forward statements and leaked minutes of meeting from Greg.

Burn some amps.

If I had to issue a statement every time someone on this thread made false accusations or spread misinformation, I wouldn't actually have any time to work. Smiley

Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Synereo sold 0.9% of the founder AMPs. Try to find a comparison with other projects and see how it ranks compared to them.

Then effing issue a statement about it. Don't let the market be affected by speculation that you are dumping with all your shitty vague forward statements and leaked minutes of meeting from Greg.

Burn some amps.
Let's see how many are even transparent enough to expose all of their token usage like Synereo is.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1394495455
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I think things are getting better now seeing just the volume on this thread alone. It used to be like just 2-3 trolls here, but now there is a decent discussion going on, that is already positive sign if you ignore the noise coming from Diego24 and cchub who are known old trolls.

I haven't been active here recently but I will write on my blog soon about this.
You are such a retard that it is unbelievable. No, they better listen to you, the guy that was saying at 21k that everyone should hurry and buy AMP because it would never be that cheap again. Few months later now ... price crashed with 90 %.

OH yes, your steemit blog with all these followers you have with a combined net worth of several billion dollars that would make AMP go to the moon because of your posts. We know how that story went ...

Cut the crap. Since Synereo announced they we're going to sell their founder AMP, serious investors will not touch AMP anymore. I am not going to jump in it so Synereo can dump their coins at my expense. But you are you too blind and burned to see that, mr 150.000 % Roi.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think things are getting better now seeing just the volume on this thread alone. It used to be like just 2-3 trolls here, but now there is a decent discussion going on, that is already positive sign if you ignore the noise coming from Diego24 and cchub who are known old trolls.

I haven't been active here recently but I will write on my blog soon about this.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
WildSpark Leaderboard Winners: 18-24 October 2017

If you’d like to be on the list next week, the game remains the same: discover great content, Amplify, and share, rewarding creators and curators alike for the value they generate.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/10/25/wildspark-leaderboard-winners-18-24-october-2017/

Cool

Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
How is AMP doing? I really like the idea behind this coin, but as I see market doesn't appreciate it. Volume is really low and it went down -90% since June Sad

The price is extremely high. Total supply is 949,291,063 AMP and AMP price is $0.14.
This is more than $130 million dollars for a Google Chrome plugin. People fail to realize this supply will eventually be circulating, and this will be the market cap if price does not go down. $130 million is insane for a centralized plugin with few really active users.

The price is still high because many people have this memory "-90%, therefore it is low", but it is actually not the same product as advertized when price was 10x higher than the current price. Devs have already realized it and announced they would start selling their own AMPs under some circumstances.

only 85 million or so AMPs in circulation currently, the rest of the market cap is for future use as the network expands and AMPs are also gona be gobbled up by the network every time they are used to amplify content

bright future ahead, these guys have a proper vision and i'm seeing it come together!

If "these guys" really had a "proper vision" they would have done the most honourable thing: give every contributor the option for a refund, or a refund minus incurred costs. But they decided to keep all BTC even after the whole advertized project was not possible to do anymore after the team fell apart.

their vision is not to refund and give up. its to build a new network and thrive

you crypto noobs lack patience and vision  Wink

They sold the idea of a lambo and will deliver an ordinary motorcycle at most. Many projects opened up such refund option when things didn't go the way theyr promised and still thrived. Much better than to lock in the investors money for something that was not the original intention.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

The price is extremely high. Total supply is 949,291,063 AMP and AMP price is $0.14.
This is more than $130 million dollars for a Google Chrome plugin. People fail to realize this supply will eventually be circulating, and this will be the market cap if price does not go down. $130 million is insane for a centralized plugin with few really active users.

The price is still high because many people have this memory "-90%, therefore it is low", but it is actually not the same product as advertized when price was 10x higher than the current price. Devs have already realized it and announced they would start selling their own AMPs under some circumstances.

only 85 million or so AMPs in circulation currently, the rest of the market cap is for future use as the network expands and AMPs are also gona be gobbled up by the network every time they are used to amplify content

bright future ahead, these guys have a proper vision and i'm seeing it come together!

If "these guys" really had a "proper vision" they would have done the most honourable thing: give every contributor the option for a refund, or a refund minus incurred costs. But they decided to keep all BTC even after the whole advertized project was not possible to do anymore after the team fell apart.

their vision is not to refund and give up. its to build a new network and thrive

you crypto noobs lack patience and vision  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

A lot of announcements lately but with this history only facts will help to recover the price.

We should have in mind that they are planning nothing less than changing the world! Smiley It takes time!
with such power and this situation it seems they can do that (change the world) with krypto and we can see some future time what will happen
Migranet ITO

Migranet ITO

Activity: 90
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

We should have in mind that they are planning nothing less than changing the world! Smiley It takes time!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

The AMP price is influenced by market dynamics over which we have no control.
We focus our efforts on developing working products, following our roadmap.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

Activity: 3
Hello. Anyone knows if there is a way to recover presale AMP tokens from Bitcoin Trezor?

Thank you

you need to take the trezor seed phrase and load it into omniwallet or convert the seed word into a private key (electrum wallet may help)

i would suggest moving any bitcoin you may have on trezor to another safe address that wont touch omniwallet
These are apps, not extensions.
Activity: 16
Is Synereo its own blockchain?

Decentralization is further down our roadmap.

I can withdraw them from poloniex to any bitcoin address where I hold the private key and later access them using omi layer, right?

Not all wallets support AMPs. We recommend using OmniWallet.

But then how does wildspark work? Does it use amps from omni layer?

WildSpark uses an internal Microtransaction server that communicates with the blockchain.

Is wildspark a wallet for synereo?
How do I backup my private keys in wildspark?

Wildspark's Microtransaction Server is designed as an internal service, and we suggest not to use it as a wallet, as it doesn't provide access to private keys. It's advised to perform repeated deposits of small sums for Amplifying appreciated content, similarly to the money you'd take with you as you go out shopping.
Pages:
Jump to: