Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 41. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.

WildSpark – Going Mainstream

WildSpark’s initial feature set is fully functional, allowing users to send cryptocurrency directly to content creators as well as be rewarded for distributing and discovering content others appreciate.

Following two months of testing, and with the validation of our basic assumptions for the product, Synereo will soon be ready to take WildSpark mainstream.

Read more > https://blog.synereo.com/2017/10/23/wildspark-going-mainstream/

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol enjoy the baghold and sleep for this thing it'll be awhile, only the amp whales can pump the price back to 25k ONE DAY, that's the only thing that'll make the price move, nothing else.  pray they burn a shitload and ppl don't dump their amp (as usual) on the way up.  hope it recovers but who knows.  simply don't care anymore.  the only good buy for this is 1500-3500 sats then sell when it goes x5.  REDO AGAIN cos IT WILL DUMP.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Is Synereo its own blockchain?

I can withdraw them from poloniex to any bitcoin address where I hold the private key and later access them using omi layer, right?

But then how does wildspark work? Does it use amps from omni layer?

Is wildspark a wallet for synereo?

How do I backup my private keys in wildspark?

use this site https://www.omniwallet.org/ for storing amps send amps to your wallet on this site and also keep some $3-$10 btc in your wallet of this site to cover transaction fees

in wildspark you have to amplify videos using extension that is available on chrome and yes wildspark also has wallet in it i mean the chrome extension not actual wildspark website
Activity: 453
Is Synereo its own blockchain?

I can withdraw them from poloniex to any bitcoin address where I hold the private key and later access them using omi layer, right?

But then how does wildspark work? Does it use amps from omni layer?

Is wildspark a wallet for synereo?

How do I backup my private keys in wildspark?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

The blog is also where you can read that developers raised tens of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin to deliver a lot of things they listed there but instead they decided not to deliver it.

Instead, they designed a Chrome plugin with that money and declared they would start selling some AMPs to raise more money. There is no free lunch, so guess who is paying for it?

Synereo is following a clear roadmap, step by step.
It's also unique by having a working product named WildSpark, that creates the Liberated Attention Economy we wish to promote.
All of Synereo's initial objectives, complete decentralization included, are well detailed in that map and will be delivered one by one.

We ship things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Hello  Wink everyone, what is the current development of AMP, where you can view?

The blog is where we update on major developments. Here's the latest:
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/10/12/hitting-the-first-major-milestone/

Make sure you're also signed up to the newsletter on synereo.com.

The blog is also where you can read that developers raised tens of millions of dollars worth of bitcoin to deliver a lot of things they listed there but instead they decided not to deliver it.

Instead, they designed a Chrome plugin with that money and declared they would start selling some AMPs to raise more money. There is no free lunch, so guess who is paying for it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO

Hitting the First Major Milestone

@Synereo | Synereo Co-Founder Anderson Mccutcheon presenting https://wildspark.me while delivering keynote @ Future & Reality of Gaming, Vienna

Finally some good news, I knew this will be an amazing project, I was just getting impatient seeing the price and the attitude of other people. But I never doubted the project itself.

Furthermore it was really time to move ahead, so I await all the exciting new moves from the team, looks like we will have an amazing 2018 year.

Another all-time-low. Price below 2000 satoshi soon!
Now the price at historic lows. Do you think the price will go for the 1000?

Might go to 100,000 instead in my opinion.

My God, here he goes again with this crazy predictions and overexageration of the "good" news. You would think by now he would have learned his lesson and stop creating newbie investors burning FOMO ... but no, he is not able to stop his nonsense.

Someday he will have to lower his estimates to 3k sats, as we pointed out. I just don't know when he will finally realize AMP can barely reach 0.000025 BTC.
Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Hello. Anyone knows if there is a way to recover presale AMP tokens from Bitcoin Trezor?

Thank you
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.

WildSpark Leaderboard Winners: 11-17 October 2017

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/10/17/wildspark-leaderboard-winners-11-17-october-2017/

New week, new results!

Once again we reward WildSpark’s most contributive and active users. After tallying the numbers and calculating scores, 8000 AMPs in total have been distributed amongst this week’s winners. If you’re on the list – take a look at your new balance!

Want to be part of next week’s list? Keep on discovering great content, Amplifying, sharing, and rewarding creators and curators alike for the value they generate. The more involved you become, the better your chances of winning.

Learn more about the contest at: https://blog.synereo.com/2017/08/14/8000-amps-free-weekly-wildspark-leaderboard/

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Amp is a powerful and strong development. However it needs more promotion.

That's where we're heading, as declared on our recent blog post (Hitting the First Major Milestone):

"The next challenge on WildSpark’s path is making it ready for prime-time. Developing the product beyond its minimal functionality and expanding the user base beyond its community of early adopters. Synereo will soon launch a WildSpark that everyone – not just the cryptocurrency community – can get excited about. In the following weeks, we will gradually unveil new features, each advancing WildSpark towards the mainstream-viable product it is to become in early 2018."
Activity: 196
Merit: 105

@Synereo | Synereo Co-Founder Anderson Mccutcheon presenting https://wildspark.me while delivering keynote @ Future & Reality of Gaming, Vienna

Finally some good news, I knew this will be an amazing project, I was just getting impatient seeing the price and the attitude of other people. But I never doubted the project itself.

Furthermore it was really time to move ahead, so I await all the exciting new moves from the team, looks like we will have an amazing 2018 year.

My God, here he goes again with this crazy predictions and overexageration of the "good" news. You would think by now he would have learned his lesson and stop creating newbie investors burning FOMO ... but no, he is not able to stop his nonsense.
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
Amp is a powerful and strong development. However it needs more promotion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Activity: 324
I am checking what condition make it happen but sometime I can not see any youtube when I logoin to google with Wildspark enabled. When I change an another google account(which is not associating with Wildspark accoun), I can see it. funny isn't it?

Is there any known issue? I may go slack when I identify what condition but would be great if there is any known issue already I can feffer.   Wink

Thanks! 

Could you please send us a screenshot of what you see to [email protected]?

yes I will. thanks for swift support. Let me prepare some. I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
I am checking what condition make it happen but sometime I can not see any youtube when I logoin to google with Wildspark enabled. When I change an another google account(which is not associating with Wildspark accoun), I can see it. funny isn't it?

Is there any known issue? I may go slack when I identify what condition but would be great if there is any known issue already I can feffer.   Wink

Thanks! 

Could you please send us a screenshot of what you see to [email protected]?

Activity: 324

Thanks! 
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Hello  Wink everyone, what is the current development of AMP, where you can view?

The blog is where we update on major developments. Here's the latest:
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/10/12/hitting-the-first-major-milestone/

Make sure you're also signed up to the newsletter on synereo.com.

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Not sure why amp decided to continue the project without the Rchain, for me Rchain is where is at and amp is just for the memories.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: