Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 66. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
LOL, rush,to  moon
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Have we started a multi-pool like Blackcoin yet? We can mine the naysyers coins and sell'em for ADT Tongue

I support it, it is nice to pump adt
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
 Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Have we started a multi-pool like Blackcoin yet? We can mine the naysyers coins and sell'em for ADT Tongue
while it certainly has a negative effect it is only temporary I am sure. We are the proof here that what they are saying is simply crap.
No other coin and dev has gone this far to ensure survival and more.
Activity: 786
Zack, try to ignore that stupid thread man, Don't let them get to you!

LP

its just annoying that those guys are directly affecting the price if you look at the charts ADT value started dropping just after that thread was started as they were going around every website and chat box they could telling everyone that they are going to destroy ADT Sad

if I wasn't a fairly big holder already I would be making the most of the low price right now but I don't what to have the majority of coins held by only a few people

I will be getting everything moving very soon at the moment I am helping the last few people / people that have issues swap there coins over

there is around 5 bill to be swapped still  I am helping people swap just over 1 bill so there is 4 bill coins still to be swapped so can you all please look and see if you have any coins to swap over Smiley

just ignore them.  most of the thread is people telling them how dumb they are anyways.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer

LP

its just annoying that those guys are directly affecting the price if you look at the charts ADT value started dropping just after that thread was started as they were going around every website and chat box they could telling everyone that they are going to destroy ADT Sad

if I wasn't a fairly big holder already I would be making the most of the low price right now but I don't what to have the majority of coins held by only a few people

I will be getting everything moving very soon at the moment I am helping the last few people / people that have issues swap there coins over

there is around 5 bill to be swapped still  I am helping people swap just over 1 bill so there is 4 bill coins still to be swapped so can you all please look and see if you have any coins to swap over Smiley
Activity: 1022

LP
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
nice work!!!support!!!!
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
1 million = 0.13958010 LTC
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
a multi languange wordpress site can make easily by plugin polylang.
My website http://www.cointrade.pw is powered by wordpress and multilanguage by polylang.
my adt website http://jihuo.pw is made by wordpress too.

I am also working for a wordpress Site for Phoenixcoin. So I am sure Wordpress is powerful enough to Make a great looking Website for ADT. Smiley I loved your Second website for ADT. By the way what template you used from Cyberchimps. Can you name it??

EDIT: Never mind I found the Template. You are using Neuro Mod isn't it?
reported the ADT volume error to Cryotsy and got this message back:

I'll be glad to help you with this issue. I've checked and it looks like there is an error in our reporting of it. I've left a message with the owner to verify the figures. Thank you very much for bringing it to our attention. The measure should be corrected soon. In the mean time thank you for being a member of our site and happy trading!

Zack, have they contacted you?
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
a multi languange wordpress site can make easily by plugin polylang.
My website http://www.cointrade.pw is powered by wordpress and multilanguage by polylang.
my adt website http://jihuo.pw is made by wordpress too.
hmm wonder whats the deal with the volume issue.
legendary
ADT developer
They were there yesterday

I think cryptsy posted on there twitter that they were removing all xpm markets 
They were there yesterday
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
I have told cryptsy there is an issue with the volume so hopefully they fix it soon Smiley sorry I haven't been online much today had a huge amount of stuff pop up unexpectedly

I haven't used cryptsy for a while so I was shocked to see the XPM markets have all disappeared. Is this permanent?
I really hope this is not another attempt to destroy us.
legendary
ADT developer
I have told cryptsy there is an issue with the volume so hopefully they fix it soon Smiley sorry I haven't been online much today had a huge amount of stuff pop up unexpectedly
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
On the Main page: "Market List   -   150 Active Markets"
0.0 BTC Volume doesn't make sense.
Pages:
Jump to: