Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 6. (Read 192974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Round 3 of the 512 ANI contest started @ scificointalk.com
This round is for the maid fans  Smiley

Well, I believe this is a message directed to me Cool So I have to go there right now then
Hey Ragnius, is there anyone who is capable of developing the wallet, we should add in wallet advertising to pay for the development of the coin.

Regards,
DarkWolf

That's a great idea. This would be a great source of remuneration to the developer of the wallet, the app, or the website.

Also, with the new homepage for Animecoin (as animeco.in seem to be dead) we could set some add banners for the benefit of the community crowdfund.

(WOW! Page 100! That's good!)
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hey Ragnius, is there anyone who is capable of developing the wallet, we should add in wallet advertising to pay for the development of the coin.

Regards,
DarkWolf
Activity: 150
Merit: 111
Round 3 of the 512 ANI contest started @ scificointalk.com
This round is for the maid fans  Smiley
Thats fine, I still want to mine myself 10 mil animecoin, but i can wait until Sunday morning. I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
DarkWolf

Thanks, you really have a wealth of knowledge 8bitp, is there any chance you could send me a compiled version, I'm not very good with compiling things with windows. I'm more of a unix person.

Thanks,
DarkWolf

Thank you too, I very appreciate it.

I'm also working 80% of my time on Linux machines. :/
But I will try it at the weekend Grin

Somewhere I have a virtual Windows XP 32Bit installation...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Thanks, you really have a wealth of knowledge 8bitp, is there any chance you could send me a compiled version, I'm not very good with compiling things with windows. I'm more of a unix person.

Thanks,
DarkWolf

Thank you too, I very appreciate it.

I'm also working 80% of my time on Linux/Unix machines. :/
But I will try it at the weekend Grin

Somewhere I have a virtual Windows XP 32Bit installation...

Thanks,
DarkWolf

Hey guys,
I need a link to a 32bit windows cpu miner for animecoin, for some reason the one hosted on the frontage of the thread didn't work. (Gave me a message that I should get either x32 or x86 version of the software).

Thanks,
Regards,
DarkWolf

I also didn't found a compiled x86-32 version of this miner.

You have to compile it for yourself on your 32Bit Machine from Github:
https://github.com/Animecointeam/Anime-CPUMiner

There are also instructions inside the README:
https://github.com/Animecointeam/Anime-CPUMiner/blob/master/README

Good luck Cheesy

Hey guys,
I need a link to a 32bit windows cpu miner for animecoin, for some reason the one hosted on the frontage of the thread didn't work. (Gave me a message that I should get either x32 or x86 version of the software).

Thanks,
Regards,
DarkWolf

I also didn't found a compiled x86-32 version of this miner.

You have to compile it for yourself on your 32Bit Machine from Github:
https://github.com/Animecointeam/Anime-CPUMiner

There are also instructions inside the README:
https://github.com/Animecointeam/Anime-CPUMiner/blob/master/README

Good luck Cheesy

Thank you so much, that worked, now i just need to figure out how to write a conf file and where to putt it in windows and then just fix my mac wallet, which just won't sync with the network, it gets stuck on a specific block and won't progress past that. Thats where most of my coins are. The help is really appreciated, we should start collecting an error faq for the webpage, I think it will really hep with the community if someone has a problem, they then have somewhere they can turn for help quite easily.

Regards,
DarkWolf

PS: I really like that pic.

Im very happy for you that it is working now  Wink

- use your favourite text-editor to create a file named "animecoin.conf"
- save this file under "C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\animecoin\"
- write your wanted settings in it

my config file looks like this:
Code:
# server=1 tells animecoin-qt to accept JSON-RPC commands
server=1
# only (localhost) is able to connect and mine
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=animerpc
rpcpassword=STRONGPASSWORD

addnode=112.169.90.169:25691
addnode=54.191.99.15:55543
addnode=128.74.172.219:53343
addnode=162.253.130.186:8426
addnode=188.134.72.213:36441
addnode=46.146.235.71:1212
addnode=80.219.189.210:1212
addnode=177.70.149.42:49921
addnode=173.176.59.236:60514
addnode=5.199.205.53:62834
addnode=187.189.154.47:1212
addnode=91.142.148.18:39691
addnode=144.76.25.176:1212
addnode=188.134.72.213:53268
addnode=5.9.158.79:1212
addnode=82.117.232.30:1212
addnode=37.187.154.81:44286
addnode=62.210.178.237:47557
addnode=98.154.185.250:63135
addnode=81.203.65.195:50357
addnode=91.121.8.23:1212
addnode=188.226.145.183:57282
addnode=50.47.108.206:54000
addnode=79.41.79.84:21275
addnode=178.234.131.3:38653
addnode=50.197.11.193:39424
addnode=173.176.59.236:41070
addnode=206.188.90.251:1212
addnode=66.177.197.234:55616
addnode=62.31.127.24:62418
addnode=88.87.84.170:51133

source: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Running_Bitcoin ( same as above Wink )

A FAQ Board is indeed not a bad idea. We need ani-chan in this moments, her webpage is still down... Sad
Congrats to CryptoFutaba and 8bip for winning this month's AnimeLotto Draw!

Yey thanks for your congratulations  Cheesy
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Regards,
DarkWolf
Thank you so much, that worked, now i just need to figure out how to write a conf file and where to putt it in windows and then just fix my mac wallet, which just won't sync with the network, it gets stuck on a specific block and won't progress past that. Thats where most of my coins are. The help is really appreciated, we should start collecting an error faq for the webpage, I think it will really hep with the community if someone has a problem, they then have somewhere they can turn for help quite easily.

Regards,
DarkWolf

PS: I really like that pic.

I can't get the windows animecoin wallet working, it says something along the lines of : "Failed to read block". Does anyone have a fix? It may be this way because my computer crashed, I think.

Hi DarkWolf

You have 2 options to get your animecoin wallet working again for you:

Close your animecoin-qt at the very beginning.

1. Option; Restart blockchain download at zero:
- delete all files exept wallet.dat & animecoin.conf in your personal Data folder.
Location -> "C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\BitCoin" (Vista and 7)
(You should show hidden files and folders, if you can't see the "Appdata" Folder)
- start your animecoin client and wait until the full blockchain is downloaded again.

2. Option; Reindex & Rescan your blockchain:
- start your animecoin client from the commando line with the reindex & rescan option
(Win+R , "cmd" , ENTER, "location of your animecoin-qt\animecoin-qt.exe -reindex -rescan", ENTER)
- wait until your blockchain is fully reindexed and your wallet rescanned

source: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Running_Bitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Congrats to CryptoFutaba and 8bip for winning this month's AnimeLotto Draw!

Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org

Megapools Restyling !! Now NMOP.

Stats page : www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

anime-cpuminer -o  stratum+tcp://ani.megapools.org:4321 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I can't get the windows animecoin wallet working, it says something along the lines of : "Failed to read block". Does anyone have a fix? It may be this way because my computer crashed, I think.

Hi DarkWolf

- delete all files exept wallet.dat & animecoin.conf in your personal Data folder.
(You should show hidden files and folders, if you can't see the "Appdata" Folder)
- start your animecoin client and wait until the full blockchain is downloaded again.

- start your animecoin client from the commando line with the reindex & rescan option
(Win+R , "cmd" , ENTER, "location of your animecoin-qt\animecoin-qt.exe -reindex -rescan", ENTER)

Good advice.

A simple way would be to start from scratch (obviously saving your wallet.dat first) removing everything in the roaming folder and allowing your computer to download the full Anime client. (you may need to manually insert a new .conf file as well, before you sync.)

Hi DarkWolf

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
It's good to see this coin's thread becoming busier again, hopefully this bodes well for the future of Animecoin.  I like this coin, both for all the anime but also because it uses a different protocol, rather than being yet another BTC or LTC clone
Round 2 of the ANI contest started @ scificointalk.com

For friends of the dark side i have restarted the Anime Horror contest  Cool

Very nice! I' am going to go there have a look at today's trivia!

C'mon people, let's see who is the biggest OTAKU here Grin let's participate at the ANI contest trivia at http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,611.0.html!
I am a fan of Anime. I hope this coin would be worth more. Smiley

Thank you, tonyback, you are welcome to our community.

Sure Animecoin will be worth more and more with time, especially with more and more people knowing it, and with increasing adoption.

I am sure if we all spread the word about Animecoin to our friends it will be the a step for this greater adoption to become a reality.

Wink

What are the future plans for this coin ?

Hi,Apostle4444. Welcome to the Animecoin Community!

We have got so many plans, and based on such plans a lot of action is goin on. Many of our community members are working hard to create new features and facilities for us Animecoiners. In the few last posts you will find so many of these actions, please take your time to sit confortably with a nice cup of coffee and have a good digging around here. I am sure you will find so many interesting news from so many of our great members, so that you will also be inspired to help.

A good starting point is at our dreams, goals and objectives. But please, always fell free to also contribute with ideas and actions. Each and every help is so welcome Smiley

"And so, my fellow Animecoiners: ask not what your coin can do for you, ask what you can do for your coin"

Apostle4444 and tonyback, we are so happy to have you here. Please, friends, always stay with us.

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Congratulations also from me to CryptoFutaba and the Community, you are doing a great job!

WE all thank you, 8bip, for your friendship, and for your help.
Pages:
Jump to: