Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 66. (Read 193012 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 09:36:02 PM
Maybe I'm not getting the 'yay' message because the other pool is finding all the blocks.

At this point, I'm not sure of anything =/
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org
January 30, 2014, 09:28:31 PM
He isn't trying to scam you, he just tried that setting out of curiosity as for some reason the anime protocol wasn't being accepted.  The reason he did that is because that's exactly what we've found with the coins4everyone pools, all of their pools only accept scrypt shares regardless of the coin type, which can only mean that they're mining a scrypt coin.  Your pool got tried with scrypt too after all this with coins4everyone because it seemed to be behaving the same way.  I'm sure that if he wanted to scam you and actually believed that mining scrypt would work then he would have used a GPU as it's faster, mined for more than a few seconds and also kept quiet about it rather than mentioning it here within a minute of trying it.

Now it's a little more clean. I don't know about this coins4everyone. My pool is p2pool based and work with the correct Anime algo. Some share maybe looking accept only because is under target, but when we place it on the net they are correctly reject.

Try to mining for a little time and look if you take back payment or not. My pool pay every block, don't need to wait confirmations.

January 30, 2014, 09:27:00 PM
That's fine, I didn't seek payment for it, I just wanted an answer - and I don't mean anything bad in my posts - I was honestly confused.
I have been mining various coins for a long time (almost a year) and have never come across that happening before.

I will try the 'updated miner' from the front page - though unless it's been updated in the last 2 days, it will be the same version I have.

I would like to be on a stable pool, and I'd also like to see Animecoin do well. No animosity is sought, but it did seem a bit odd to me at the time.

EDIT: I checked - and the miner I have is the latest version. I will try again, and can provide screenshots if you wish
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
January 30, 2014, 09:24:38 PM
For now ONE scam USER only. You must to use ANIME algo, nothing also.

And don't worry my pool don't pay you invalid shares.

He isn't trying to scam you, he just tried that setting out of curiosity as for some reason the anime protocol wasn't being accepted.  The reason he did that is because that's exactly what we've found with the coins4everyone pools, all of their pools only accept scrypt shares regardless of the coin type, which can only mean that they're mining a scrypt coin.  Your pool got tried with scrypt too after all this with coins4everyone because it seemed to be behaving the same way.  I'm sure that if he wanted to scam you and actually believed that mining scrypt would work then he would have used a GPU as it's faster, mined for more than a few seconds and also kept quiet about it rather than mentioning it here within a minute of trying it.

Anyway, it was me that suggested that he tried it for a minute just to see what would happen.
January 30, 2014, 09:19:11 PM
I hope you aren't calling me a scam user because I am not - I am just confused.
I tried running on your pool, and it accepted none of my shares at all unless I changed 'anime' to 'scrypt' - but I just don't get why!!
Please help me to understand!

Be care about you wrote, and people don't answer you back. You start to call my pool "scampool" and I've not like.

I don't know why you have receive an accept on scrypt algo. Maybe because in first check the share that you push is under the target. Or maybe you don't still to use a correct miner version. But I'm sure that this share as not counted and you have not receive payment for it.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
January 30, 2014, 09:18:50 PM
block explorer?
OR:

What about a CROWDBOUNTY for a block explorer.

Who is pledging how much, to get it going?
A block explorer is indispensable for the next step.
And a balanced pool situation, of course.
I agree with you. Bounty needed  Wink

Alright. Let's get this started. I have very few animecoins myself,
if you want to support me, send some to my private wallet please:
AFs6aqK2jgxXku8aTszhaC1XpVtqsyzzdC

... . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. ..... . .. ... . .. . . . . . .. . . . . .. .

BUT here's the offer:

For blockchain explorer, I pledge 111 ANI.

Someone match that, and offer more, please.

Activity: 168
January 30, 2014, 09:18:09 PM
I tried running on your pool, and it accepted none of my shares at all unless I changed 'anime' to 'scrypt' - but I just don't get why!!
you need to download the modified miner on 1st page.
January 30, 2014, 09:13:03 PM
January 30, 2014, 09:08:24 PM
Oddly enough, I just tried to mine on MegaPools Anime pool, using CPUmore miner, but it only accepted shares - showing;

"accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 209.54 khash/s (yay!!!)"

in my Command Line, if I changed the word 'anime' in my batch file, to 'scrypt'.

WTF is going on???

When I tried changing 'anime' to 'scrypt' with ani.minepool (where I know it works, because I am mining there now, and have been doing for 48 hours) - it rejected them all faster than I could read.

Are 2 out of 3 of the Animecoin pools scampools?

For now ONE scam USER only. You must to use ANIME algo, nothing also.

And don't worry my pool don't pay you invalid shares.

January 30, 2014, 09:03:26 PM
Oddly enough, I just tried to mine on MegaPools Anime pool, using CPUmore miner, but it only accepted shares - showing;

"accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 209.54 khash/s (yay!!!)"

in my Command Line, if I changed the word 'anime' in my batch file, to 'scrypt'. I did this, as I tried it normally, and it ran, but wasn't accepting any shares.

WTF is going on???

When I tried changing 'anime' to 'scrypt' with ani.minepool (where I know it works, because I am mining there now, and have been doing for 48 hours) - it rejected them all faster than I could read.

Are 2 out of 3 of the Animecoin pools scampools?

As much as I like ani.minepool - it NEEDS competition - plus in the last 16 hours or so, I have started getting 'stratum_recv_line failed' and 'stratum_subscribe timed out' showing up, and have consequently dropped hashing rates by about 50%
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 08:44:17 PM
I sell 32k animecoin forma bitcoin  Smiley send me tour offers  Grin
January 30, 2014, 08:43:41 PM
block explorer?

OR:

A block explorer is indispensable for the next step. And a balanced pool situation, of course.

I agree with you. Bounty needed  Wink
January 30, 2014, 08:26:14 PM
I keep getting disconnected from http://ani.minepool.cc. I am the only one? I would try the new pool but there's no one there.

Hey don't what to say mate, except join my pool! :-)

The weird thing about this AnimCoin is that there's only one pool and the hasrate is not spread at all... my experience with cryptocurrency tells me that this is not usual (and dangerous for the coin).

According to what i know, a pool should not rise more than 40% on the global net hashrate...

Anyway, if some of you guys are interested:
A new pool to mine AnimeCoin is now available...
-> anime.coins4everyone.com!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Matoy - why is it that your TEKcoin pool (an SHA-256 coin) tells people to use Scrypt?
Also why is it that every time I try to enter a correct wallet address for payouts it gets rejected?
Why is it that it says on your Animecoin pool that it also is Scrypt?
I have a feeling you are trying to scam people by getting them to mine some Scrypt coin (I expect Doge - as it's the most profitable) for YOU, and making it impossible to pay out.

Please put our minds to rest, asap.
January 30, 2014, 08:13:30 PM
thanks, but didn't work. now i see zero balance and no pending transaction.
something seems very wrong. i remembered that the transaction has been transmited before i close the wallet.
is this a bug or something?

Start the client with the "-rescan" option.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 07:51:53 PM
oka...after everything---------------- what works?HuhHuh?? ani pool or mega?HuhHuh or what?Huh?
Activity: 210
January 30, 2014, 07:44:37 PM
something seems very wrong. i remembered that the transaction has been transmited before i close the wallet.

If you installed Animecoin again, you need to wait for the blockchain to fully download.
Activity: 226
January 30, 2014, 07:42:58 PM
Activity: 210
January 30, 2014, 07:27:37 PM
my transaction hasn't been transmmited for 3 days now:
Date: 1/27/2014 20:32
To: AGgwZWJNjjBveEX25Tqr7cs8AjyNP21jyt
Debit: -8192.00 ANI
Transaction fee: -0.0001 ANI
Net amount: -8192.0001 ANI
Transaction ID: f3e85c223cf310791506f70adf26dfe0095ddfbf1ea041a390328230df2b7b7e

is there a way to manualy resent it? i haven't found a relative command in console  Sad

• Do this:
Code:
listreceivedbyaddress 0 true

You should have a list of addresses that have received coins.

• Then do this for all your addresses (individually for each one):

Code:
dumpprivkey

should look like: dumpprivkey AdWQLcy3kuKSkyDkAruuxdMX61B2qcjVV

Copy the address and private key for each one and paste it somewhere safe.

• Stop Animecoin from running
  • Either Install Animecoin on a new computer... or Copy your Anime wallet.dat file to another folder, and then delete the first Wallet.dat (make sure you have a copy before deleting the Wallet.dat!)

• Start Animecoin again
  • On the new Animecoin console / command line:
Code:
importprivkey
    should look like: importprivkey PT3LdJUJCkt1jYivDJJQGNjtVsowU4QPGZkj1p9Hf7coaH47RNZc

• You should see the balances of your previous addresses in the new wallet  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
January 30, 2014, 07:25:34 PM
block explorer?

OR:

A block explorer is indispensable for the next step. And a balanced pool situation, of course.

Activity: 226
January 30, 2014, 06:58:35 PM
my transaction hasn't been transmmited for 3 days now:
Date: 1/27/2014 20:32
To: AGgwZWJNjjBveEX25Tqr7cs8AjyNP21jyt
Debit: -8192.00 ANI
Transaction fee: -0.0001 ANI
Net amount: -8192.0001 ANI
Transaction ID: f3e85c223cf310791506f70adf26dfe0095ddfbf1ea041a390328230df2b7b7e

is there a way to manualy resent it? i haven't found a relative command in console  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: