Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 68. (Read 193012 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 08:27:18 AM
it was a ref to the new pool, i reconnected 1 worker and it still not connected to it.
megapool worked fine for, until 10 hours of silence from it.
still have 3 workers on standby, until i figure something out here, thats why solo mining for now
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 30, 2014, 08:26:39 AM
Official pool coming soon!
Please follow me on Twitter <(⌒_⌒<) for the latest news!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 08:20:38 AM
iam solo mining through the wallet server option and i pointed my working force to there Smiley, just made the conf files after tasting, added the stuff i needed and havent found anything yet, but i can atleast try 24hours of that and see what happends, if nothing, then minepool.cc here i come

That's probably because your hashrate is much lower than the net hashrate.
January 30, 2014, 08:13:13 AM
iam solo mining through the wallet server option and i pointed my working force to there Smiley, just made the conf files after tasting, added the stuff i needed and havent found anything yet, but i can atleast try 24hours of that and see what happends, if nothing, then minepool.cc here i come
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
January 30, 2014, 08:09:53 AM
At the moment minepool.cc has about 99.995% of the network hashrate so it's going to get all the blocks until more people start mining here or at any other new pools which appear.  This pool has only just started up though so most people are probably still unaware of it.

At the moment I'm virtually solo mining through this pool
It has to work too! Otherwise I will take my chances with minepool.  I will happily use the new one when I know it works.
This pool is scrypt, I just changed my CPU miner's batch file to scrypt and suddenly it's accepting shares ("yay!").  Whatever this pool is mining it isn't Animecoin so I'm going to disconnect my miners.  (anime.coins4everyone.com)  I'd be interested to know why there's a scrypt pool claiming to be a quark/anime protocol pool.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
January 30, 2014, 08:03:18 AM
At the moment minepool.cc has about 99.995% of the network hashrate so it's going to get all the blocks until more people start mining here or at any other new pools which appear.  This pool has only just started up though so most people are probably still unaware of it.

It has to work too! Otherwise I will take my chances with minepool.  I will happily use the new one when I know it works.
January 30, 2014, 07:59:08 AM

January 30, 2014, 07:55:23 AM
Same here.  What's also strange is the way that this pool seems to happily accept shares from GPU mining with the scrypt protocol, which shouldn't work with this coin.
well scrypt dont work for me, so xD . this pool is kinda buggy
Well, when I say scrypt I assume that's what I'm using.  I have one computer using Reaper and another using Cudaminer.  Those programs might be able to cope with other types of encryption I suppose, not having written them I wouldn't know.  Whatever the case the pool is accepting all my shares.  I've put my processors back to mining at minepool.cc, but that pool keeps having issues with failing to accept shares (stratum_recv_line failed)
well have gone solo mining now xD , megapool suddenly stopped for me, for no reason, so i had no shares for like 10hours on megapools and cudaminer i cant connect with
January 30, 2014, 07:49:30 AM
Same here.  What's also strange is the way that this pool seems to happily accept shares from GPU mining with the scrypt protocol, which shouldn't work with this coin.
Well, when I say scrypt I assume that's what I'm using.  I have one computer using Reaper and another using Cudaminer.  Those programs might be able to cope with other types of encryption I suppose, not having written them I wouldn't know.  Whatever the case the pool is accepting all my shares.  I've put my processors back to mining at minepool.cc, but that pool keeps having issues with failing to accept shares (stratum_recv_line failed)
January 30, 2014, 07:47:31 AM
Same here.  What's also strange is the way that this pool seems to happily accept shares from GPU mining with the scrypt protocol, which shouldn't work with this coin.
January 30, 2014, 07:37:35 AM
Same here.  What's also strange is the way that this pool seems to happily accept shares from GPU mining with the scrypt protocol, which shouldn't work with this coin.
legendary
January 30, 2014, 07:35:24 AM
I wasn't getting any yeays and my mining wasn't showing up on the website, so I gave up.
Trying megapools now, though I can't see if it is working as I am not on my PC with my client!
January 30, 2014, 07:28:09 AM
iam getting plenty of stratum found a new block on the updates, but no yays/boo or something similar, i have shut the other workers down and my main has been running for 30mins now, without getting a yay :S
Activity: 392
January 30, 2014, 07:20:11 AM
I keep getting disconnected from http://ani.minepool.cc. I am the only one? I would try the new pool but there's no one there.

Hey don't what to say mate, except join my pool! :-)

The weird thing about this AnimCoin is that there's only one pool and the hasrate is not spread at all... my experience with cryptocurrency tells me that this is not usual (and dangerous for the coin).

According to what i know, a pool should not rise more than 40% on the global net hashrate...

Anyway, if some of you guys are interested:
A new pool to mine AnimeCoin is now available...
-> anime.coins4everyone.com!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins
Join your pool now,but no block has found yet....
Activity: 420
January 30, 2014, 06:57:15 AM
WTB ANI

PM me with offers. Sensible offers only.
January 30, 2014, 06:51:41 AM
I keep getting disconnected from http://ani.minepool.cc. I am the only one? I would try the new pool but there's no one there.

Hey don't what to say mate, except join my pool! :-)

The weird thing about this AnimCoin is that there's only one pool and the hasrate is not spread at all... my experience with cryptocurrency tells me that this is not usual (and dangerous for the coin).

According to what i know, a pool should not rise more than 40% on the global net hashrate...

Anyway, if some of you guys are interested:
A new pool to mine AnimeCoin is now available...
-> anime.coins4everyone.com!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins
joined your pool, lets see how long it goes, before iam connected Smiley
legendary
January 30, 2014, 05:49:41 AM

I hope that really means they will add it!  Expect a slight increase in price and difficulty!
Activity: 9
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 04:59:58 AM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

WTS Anime coin in bulk

Pm me the amount you want and offer .

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 11
January 30, 2014, 04:58:32 AM
WTS Animecoin.
PM with offers.
Pages:
Jump to: