Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI (New Thread!) - page 21. (Read 69155 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
What is the difference between animecoin and quark? How quark algo exatly was modified?

Look into hashblock.h

Quark

Code:
    sph_blake512_init(&ctx_blake);
    // ZBLAKE;
    sph_blake512 (&ctx_blake, (pbegin == pend ? pblank : static_cast(&pbegin[0])), (pend - pbegin) * sizeof(pbegin[0]));
    sph_blake512_close(&ctx_blake, static_cast(&hash[0]));

sph_bmw512_init(&ctx_bmw);
    // ZBMW;
    sph_bmw512 (&ctx_bmw, static_cast(&hash[0]), 64);
    sph_bmw512_close(&ctx_bmw, static_cast(&hash[1]));

Animecoin

Code:
    sph_bmw512_init(&ctx_bmw);
    // ZBMW;
    sph_bmw512 (&ctx_bmw, (pbegin == pend ? pblank : static_cast(&pbegin[0])), (pend - pbegin) * sizeof(pbegin[0]));
    sph_bmw512_close(&ctx_bmw, static_cast(&hash[0]));

sph_blake512_init(&ctx_blake);
    // ZBLAKE;
    sph_blake512 (&ctx_blake, static_cast(&hash[0]), 64);
    sph_blake512_close(&ctx_blake, static_cast(&hash[1]));
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
What is the difference between animecoin and quark? How quark algo exatly was modified?
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Activity: 551
Is it possible to download 0.8.3.2 windows wallet without installer? Just a animecoin-qt.exe?

Download installer exe, don't run, open installer package with 7zip, extract animecoin-qt.exe.
All NSIS installers can be extracted by 7zip, because used standard lzma.

Would be better if you put just a zip on a site. Without installer.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
What is the current version of animecoin, and where i can get a source of it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WOW! I see great progresses being achieved by the Animecoin Community, omedetou!

I knew that Animecoin just needed a little push in order to start growing again Wink It proves that the most important to a currency is the love of its community: with the help of each one of us great things can be achieved.

Now I see, little by little, Animecoin's appreciation in the exchanges, new friends everyday with new ideas and more and more support. It's crystal clear that more than a coin, we are building friendship here.

I am really proud of each one of you, my friends, we are working together to make our dream come true: the dream of the coin for the otaku community, a full-of-love cryptocurrency which aims to be the currency for purchasing anime stuff, payments and donations in MMORPG, online services, and... A lot of others ways Cheesy

As Ani-chan said, all our love for anime and its fans was put into this currency. And we can be always sure to remember that the Animecoin Community is a community in which we can find happiness and pleasure, the same good feelings we have when watching our most loved Animes, or reading our favourite Mangas.

It's good to be here with you Cool

A very refreshing feeling

indeed, smallbear kun Cheesy especially now that you are here, we are feeling even more of this merry refreshing enjoyment!

有り難う!
vote plz https://askcoin.net/votes

The user is allowed to vote once per 10 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Is it possible to download 0.8.3.2 windows wallet without installer? Just a animecoin-qt.exe?

Download installer exe, don't run, open installer package with 7zip, extract animecoin-qt.exe.
All NSIS installers can be extracted by 7zip, because used standard lzma.
Another voting: https://askcoin.net/
vote for animecoins
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
https://comkort.com/market/trade/ani_btc

31 000 000 ani Sold by 1 Satoshi

Yes, 31m bought at 1 satoshi.

Good volume: Now the key question is, Who is the buyer and who is the seller and what are their plans ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Animecoin is on C-Cex. Join the exchange via the banner on www.animecoin.co.uk

http://www.animeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/happybirthdayh.jpg

Animecoin is on C-Cex! Please Join the exchange via the banner on Animecoin.co.uk!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
japanese coin? Shocked
Activity: 476
I like boobies
I may have some extremely exciting news for the community soon (very soon) , so keep watching the thread.

Great, DarkWolf! You're the Animecoin King! So many good things you've been doing for our community!

Good job guys on getting the new thread up and running! It's been long overdue. You might want to make a final post in the old thread telling people not to post there anymore with a link to this thread IN BIG BOLD TEXT, just so it's really obvious in the old thread and to insure that this thread becomes the relevant search result when people search Animecoin. Hmm... that reminds me, I'd better update my sig!  Wink

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
https://www.swisscex.com/voting

The number of votes is limited to three votes per hour for registered users.

10 users * 10 hours * 3 = 300 votes (day)

10 days = 3000 votes
Pages:
Jump to: