Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 11. (Read 9397 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 12:38:16 PM
"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries." Generous project.
I agree what you said above,The purposes of this project is clearly explained in details with reasonable facts with good goals and great objectives.
i have read same as of zed which is transfer money send money from another country their benefit was those all first timer to send have no fee for transaction i wish also zed have a good offer for all investor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries." Generous project.
I agree what you said above,The purposes of this project is clearly explained in details with reasonable facts with good goals and great objectives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
November 30, 2018, 07:04:44 AM
Zed Network is a good project. Guys, I advise everyone to read the whitepaper of the project https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aBhsROQL5Cz2om7Six4sGKPLeUiNNAqVT_u0Vju-quY/edit#heading=h.1946w2x0xt96
November 30, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
Zed network would be the best money transfer in the future. Money transfers will be faster and cheaper and it will be convenient for eveyone. There is no doubt for the success of this project.
maybe we can say that if this project are thoroughly success because sometimes more on business are going to increase the fee when business are known already all over the world.

The key to the success of this project lies in an adorable idea and a coherent team of developer. Everything is done simply and easy. The team is gaining attention and it is a sign of growth and success.
November 30, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
Zed network would be the best money transfer in the future. Money transfers will be faster and cheaper and it will be convenient for eveyone. There is no doubt for the success of this project.
maybe we can say that if this project are thoroughly success because sometimes more on business are going to increase the fee when business are known already all over the world.
November 29, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
November 29, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
Undoubtedly this project will enter the top of the most interesting projects. But I think it will be closer to the public sale, when the minimum amount of investment will not be limited to 5k dollars
November 29, 2018, 09:32:07 AM
ZED Network interacts with the Stellar network through Horizon, a RESTful HTTP API server. Horizon is designed to provide us a straightforward way to submit transactions, check accounts, and subscribe to events.
Behind the scenes, ZED Network connects to Stellar Core, the backbone of the Stellar network. The Stellar Core software does the hard work of validating and agreeing with other instances of Core on the status of every transaction through the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP). The Stellar network itself is a collection of connected Stellar Cores run by various individuals and entities around the world. Some instances have a Horizon server we can communicate with, while others are designed to exist only to add reliability to the overall network.
November 29, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
I believe that investing in the ICO is the best investment. The project as of now has a young competent team trying to do their best. I hope more people can better understand the world of crypto to achive a better future.
good opinion, we can see the current situation that the development of crypto is very rapidly developing and there are many people involved in the crypto world,
and I think the ZED project is very suitable for many people to know

Indeed, Zed network is a great project that everyone should support. Because of their prospect in the field of blockchain.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 28, 2018, 11:55:50 PM
I believe that investing in the ICO is the best investment. The project as of now has a young competent team trying to do their best. I hope more people can better understand the world of crypto to achive a better future.
good opinion, we can see the current situation that the development of crypto is very rapidly developing and there are many people involved in the crypto world,
and I think the ZED project is very suitable for many people to know
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 28, 2018, 11:52:41 PM
How much will remittances be when done on the ZED platform? Will the cost rise over time or will it be constant?
The average fee for cross‐border transfer is now about 7 – 8% of the amount. ZED transactions require no mining and cost 1% or less. If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 7 – 8% percent to an average of 2-3% percent, it would unlock billions of $ a year only in poor countries.

High transaction fees is one of the main problem that people are facing using any money remittances and because of this reason people are trying to find others ways to send their money but ZED network has a solution that will boost any transactions with less cost.

According to the recent World Bank’s latest Migration and Development Brief in 2018, major barriers to reducing remittance costs are de-risking by banks and exclusive partnerships between national post office systems and money transfer operators.
That is what ZED is going to change due to the new possibilities that blockchain technology gives to us!
That would be great! Many migrants will benefited on this. Lets give them favor as they've been working far away from their family.
Community support for the ZED project is very much needed because the mission designed by the ZED is so large that it is a little difficult to do all this, and community support will be useful to attract other investors so that the ZED project is able to collect max funds
Activity: 420
November 28, 2018, 11:41:30 PM
You are very strongly support the project.
And, it seems that you have invested into this one via its ICO, right?
Yes you are right! Though there are times that ICO and market are not good, still crypto is the best investment rather then stock exchange.
Activity: 420
November 28, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
Zed network will seemlessly connect licensed MTO in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.
Well they need to have partners in different country. Project will not get their success if they will only rely in one country. One channel but a lot of partners country will definitely profitable.
It should be. They need to work out to have partnership in different country to be able to have more customers and investors.
they need to discuss and to have a license from the different country this is not an easy part of the look business look like they need also the good introduction to make or to have a good trusted partnership.
If they closed this deal to different partners, profit of the project will not be a concern anymore. Many investor will follow and will be encourage to invest hence they have assurance that the project has a future.
Activity: 63
November 28, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
You are very strongly support the project.
And, it seems that you have invested into this one via its ICO, right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 10:24:44 PM
How much will remittances be when done on the ZED platform? Will the cost rise over time or will it be constant?
The average fee for cross‐border transfer is now about 7 – 8% of the amount. ZED transactions require no mining and cost 1% or less. If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 7 – 8% percent to an average of 2-3% percent, it would unlock billions of $ a year only in poor countries.

High transaction fees is one of the main problem that people are facing using any money remittances and because of this reason people are trying to find others ways to send their money but ZED network has a solution that will boost any transactions with less cost.

According to the recent World Bank’s latest Migration and Development Brief in 2018, major barriers to reducing remittance costs are de-risking by banks and exclusive partnerships between national post office systems and money transfer operators.
That is what ZED is going to change due to the new possibilities that blockchain technology gives to us!
That would be great! Many migrants will benefited on this. Lets give them favor as they've been working far away from their family.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 10:13:23 PM
It is interesting how far-reaching the ZED project will be?  After all, the implementation of the goals will allow to reach very big heights.

Indeed.. I can foresee the team work inside this project. An excellent project with a strong and well coordinate team surely many people will help by this project.
Well, they should need to work hard and push the project far to be able to come up a good result of project. For me, better to start the project now.
November 28, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
Zed network will seemlessly connect licensed MTO in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.
ZED Network has already signed up two MTOs to our pilot program:
- one in Canada that processes about $150 million in volume per year, and
- one in Vietnam with the following options for payouts:
1) Cash Pick-up: All local banks, Post Office, etc. (over 15,000 locations)
2) Deposit to Accounts: 39 banks real-time & Direct to ATM cards
3) Mobile Remit: with most telcos and e-wallet providers
4) Home Delivery: anywhere in the country
good news for zed this has a good impact and more investor have the interest of this project this two country have more worker who has send a money for there relatives in 24/7 monitoring and security.
November 28, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
November 28, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
ZED Network has already signed up two MTOs to our pilot program:
- one in Canada that processes about $150 million in volume per year, and
- one in Vietnam with the following options for payouts:
1) Cash Pick-up: All local banks, Post Office, etc. (over 15,000 locations)
2) Deposit to Accounts: 39 banks real-time & Direct to ATM cards
3) Mobile Remit: with most telcos and e-wallet providers
4) Home Delivery: anywhere in the country
Pages:
Jump to: