Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 8. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
Zed is a good project with lots of potential that promotes good and interesting ideas also innovation. This company is gaining momentum. I am hoping for the best of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
Zed network has a distinctive feature is that the platform is supports smart contract. Dont miss to be the part of this growing community with new technologies and opportunities.
much better to be support of smart contract to be fast to get the target fund and the hard cap we know this is not easy to spread about this project but that is the fastest way to make grow.
December 06, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
Zed network has a distinctive feature is that the platform is supports smart contract. Dont miss to be the part of this growing community with new technologies and opportunities.
December 06, 2018, 05:41:51 AM
Facilitating cross-border settlements and remittances is one of the great use of block chain based technologies such as zed network.
December 06, 2018, 04:54:54 AM
According to World Bank cross-border transactions cost 8% in general. 8% transation fee is too much for international transactions. I wish Zed Network will break all borders and make this fee 1%!
yap that is to much i try to send a money to my country for 150euro then they deduct me 5euro im not going to mention what name of money transfer but that is to much fee i wish zed have a low transaction fee and be successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
December 06, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
According to World Bank cross-border transactions cost 8% in general. 8% transation fee is too much for international transactions. I wish Zed Network will break all borders and make this fee 1%!
December 06, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
ZED Network team is going t create useful project. Solving problems with the MTO is a very promising direction.
December 05, 2018, 10:29:23 AM
I am looking forward to get new positive information about this project. And surely rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level. Because we have advance technologies and professional team. For the success Zed network.
December 05, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
Zed Network have good Whitepaper. Reading the white paper is really useful. The idea on rapidly scale the business by money tranfer operator is good.

Indeed. Their white paper is really useful. The project with no shortcoming their plans , idea is really great. Success os written all over this project..
December 05, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
One of the greatest news so far by Zed network team by partnering with Stellar for sure.more will come once Zed network team provide an update to us regarding the progress on their project.
December 05, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
Zed Network have good Whitepaper. Reading the white paper is really useful. The idea on rapidly scale the business by money tranfer operator is good.
December 04, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
One of the biggest partnership of Stellar is IBM and we all known how big company IBM is and they chose Stellar as the part of their team to enhance more of their system and to provide a better technology for them and right now Zed network has already made a partnership with Stellar.

Great,. This was really good news partnering with one of the biggest company for the better future of this project.
i know stellar also have a good service and share in crypto,this a good news for all who believe in zed and have a good partnership of stellar this is big advance to success.
December 04, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
ZED is definitely an interesting project that many people need to know about. I hope 2019 will be crazy for ZED and we will see a lot of interest from the whole cryptocommunity.

Indeed. I agree on what you said above.This project is really great has a strong team in a predictable and transparent road map.
December 04, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
The project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.
but is depending on the value of the money in black market but as i see the zed is more come active than the other ico,multi currency pair is normal in single point.
December 04, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
ZED is definitely an interesting project that many people need to know about. I hope 2019 will be crazy for ZED and we will see a lot of interest from the whole cryptocommunity.
December 04, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
The project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.
December 04, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
One of the biggest partnership of Stellar is IBM and we all known how big company IBM is and they chose Stellar as the part of their team to enhance more of their system and to provide a better technology for them and right now Zed network has already made a partnership with Stellar.

Great,. This was really good news partnering with one of the biggest company for the better future of this project.
Activity: 420
December 04, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
The functional of the solution that the ZED proposes is interesting. I would love to be a tester of this product.
I am happy to try how ZED Network works. I am also excited to experience the brilliant and well done of the project once it is ready.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 10:01:11 PM
I am confused on this statement "ZED does not require a bank account, is completely private and secure, and charges MTOs a small transfer fee of 0.25% or 25 BP after the first year of operations.". After the first, do they have plan to increase the transfer fee?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 09:44:15 PM
Fantastic! Partnering with a big company is one of the greatest achievement and starting point of a new company/project.
Pages:
Jump to: