Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 28. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Hi, I am looking for airdrop, is it available here?
But this is a promising and very good project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 21, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
By the way, now once again re-reading the whitepaper noticed that the number of team members has increased. This is a good sign, it means the development of ZED in all directions!
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 21, 2018, 12:48:41 PM
You know what I like in cryptocurrencies? Their economics in most of cases gives profit just for holding coins. Anybody could explain me benefits of holding ZED tokens?
ZED tokens are very beneficial to hold. If you are a member of the first or second phase, then you expect awesome bonuses. Here is information from whitepaper:
"We wish to reward early investors (Batch 1 and 2 investors only) who do not sell their tokens with additional rewards for holding on to their ZED tokens for up to 3 years as follows:

Hold all ZED tokens for 1 year after General Offering: Receive 10% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 2 years after General Offering: Receive 30% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 3 years after General Offering: Receive 60% bonus in ZED tokens"
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 21, 2018, 12:12:23 PM
By the way, I have seen some people become disappointed when they hear that ICO ZED will end at the end of 2019. These are mainly participants of airdrop. I really don't like it. People do not even try to understand the essence of the project, but simply seek quick benefits.
There is a positive side to this. Projects that initially do not attract the attention of the crowd are the most successful.
Activity: 392
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 21, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
Does ZED tokens are available on the market now? I visited their website and I still see a section for token sale so I was confuse if they still running ICO although this thread was created since 2017.

Currently, ZED Network ICO token sale is in the running Private Offering stage! It will last till December 30, 2018.
1 billion tokens total available for purchase on private sale
Token Sale Price: 1 ZED token = $0.03 USD
1st batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 50% discount (min. $100,000 USD) — $7,500,000 USD
2nd batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 30% discount (min. $25,000 USD) — $10,500,000 USD
Currencies Accepted: USD, CAD, BTC and ETH

In telegram chan CEO of ZED Netowork ALan Safahi wrote that they are thinking about reducing the minimum investment. They are thinking about $5000.
This is very good news. This step would allow many people interested in the project to buy tokens with a good bonus.  I would be grateful if you would give a link to this message.
This is a very positive change, while maintaining the size of the bonus. It would be interesting to know as much as this information is correct.

I think we`ll be informed about this changes through the official channels bu someone of the team of ZED Network. IMO, CEO and founder of ZED Network - Alan Safahi knows the pros and cons that could have such a step.
As for me, I think they will not change the rules during the ongoing stage of the ICO as it could cause a negative reaction from the current investors.

I see no reason for dissatisfaction with this decision on the part of current investors. Also, I see no flaws in this decision of the project team. Explain what negative consequences of this decision are possible?

The main dissatisfaction for the big investors would be to know that the smaller one could receive tokens with the same bonus as they did and with the smaller number of funds invested in the project! It is obvious and quite fair from their side to think so, IMO. The rules of the token economic in almost every startup proclaim that the more you buy the largest bonus you`ll get.
Yes, this is quite a normal desire of early investors to be "ahead of the crowd" for bonuses. Therefore, after all, ZED must make a weighted decision. What do you think is solutions in this situation?
I think they could change the minimum investment from min. $25,000 USD to about $5000 or even to the lower number in the next round of the ZED token sale. But as to this round, it could be done only after they will receive the confirmation from all private investors that have bought ZED tokens during the 1-st round.
This is the most logical and correct. In this case, ZED will act wisely with early investors and will attract more people to the second phase. Great option. Wink
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 21, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
By the way, I have seen some people become disappointed when they hear that ICO ZED will end at the end of 2019. These are mainly participants of airdrop. I really don't like it. People do not even try to understand the essence of the project, but simply seek quick benefits.
most people want to get their profit here and now, there are a lot of ICOs for that. ZED Network is good for long-term investments.
Yes, that's right. I would even say that this is a medium-term investment. But nevertheless, the impatience of people makes me sad.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
Does ZED tokens are available on the market now? I visited their website and I still see a section for token sale so I was confuse if they still running ICO although this thread was created since 2017.

Currently, ZED Network ICO token sale is in the running Private Offering stage! It will last till December 30, 2018.
1st batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 50% discount (min. $100,000 USD) — $7,500,000 USD
2nd batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 30% discount (min. $25,000 USD) — $10,500,000 USD

In telegram chan CEO of ZED Netowork ALan Safahi wrote that they are thinking about reducing the minimum investment. They are thinking about $5000.
This is very good news. This step would allow many people interested in the project to buy tokens with a good bonus.  I would be grateful if you would give a link to this message.
This is a very positive change, while maintaining the size of the bonus. It would be interesting to know as much as this information is correct.

I think we`ll be informed about this changes through the official channels bu someone of the team of ZED Network. IMO, CEO and founder of ZED Network - Alan Safahi knows the pros and cons that could have such a step.
As for me, I think they will not change the rules during the ongoing stage of the ICO as it could cause a negative reaction from the current investors.

I see no reason for dissatisfaction with this decision on the part of current investors. Also, I see no flaws in this decision of the project team. Explain what negative consequences of this decision are possible?

The main dissatisfaction for the big investors would be to know that the smaller one could receive tokens with the same bonus as they did and with the smaller number of funds invested in the project! It is obvious and quite fair from their side to think so, IMO. The rules of the token economic in almost every startup proclaim that the more you buy the largest bonus you`ll get.
Yes, this is quite a normal desire of early investors to be "ahead of the crowd" for bonuses. Therefore, after all, ZED must make a weighted decision. What do you think is solutions in this situation?
I think they could change the minimum investment from min. $25,000 USD to about $5000 or even to the lower number in the next round of the ZED token sale. But as to this round, it could be done only after they will receive the confirmation from all private investors that have bought ZED tokens during the 1-st round.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
October 21, 2018, 04:38:43 AM
You know what I like in cryptocurrencies? Their economics in most of cases gives profit just for holding coins. Anybody could explain me benefits of holding ZED tokens?
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
October 21, 2018, 04:36:07 AM
most people want to get their profit here and now, there are a lot of ICOs for that. ZED Network is good for long-term investments.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
By the way, in the telegram group, the question was asked how ZED differs from other currencies, for example XRP, which pursue the goal of reducing transaction costs. Alan gave an explanation, which you will probably be interested in.

"The main difference is that we fully KYC every single tokeholder and verify every trx for compliance and monitor for Anti_money Laundering.  XRP, XLM, BTC or ETh do not perform this crucial KYC check which is the main reasons MTOs won’t use them.  Many banks and some large MTOs partner with Ripple to use their paltform but will issue their own currency instead of using XRP which, IMHO, defeats the purpose of having a global settlement network!"
How ZED going to comply with AML legislation? Will ZED use artificial intelligence to track the origin of money?
I think only Alan will be able to answer this question in detail. I propose to wait for his answer. By the way, maybe this is information in whitepaper? I could not find.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

I did not think about it. We can only fantasize up about a possible solution to this problem. For example, if there are still not very many investors, ZED can somehow encourage them (increase the bonus) and at the same time reduce the minimum investment amount for the first phase.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 06:08:45 PM
By the way, in the telegram group, the question was asked how ZED differs from other currencies, for example XRP, which pursue the goal of reducing transaction costs. Alan gave an explanation, which you will probably be interested in.

"The main difference is that we fully KYC every single tokeholder and verify every trx for compliance and monitor for Anti_money Laundering.  XRP, XLM, BTC or ETh do not perform this crucial KYC check which is the main reasons MTOs won’t use them.  Many banks and some large MTOs partner with Ripple to use their paltform but will issue their own currency instead of using XRP which, IMHO, defeats the purpose of having a global settlement network!"
How ZED going to comply with AML legislation? Will ZED use artificial intelligence to track the origin of money?
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Yes, this is undoubtedly a huge plus ZED. If we get legal cryptocurrency operations, many states will look at cryptocurrencies in a different way.

Also, he once wrote in his reddit account that "...ZED Network is a more comprehensive, turnkey Platform as a Service (PaaS), developed over the past 3 years now being optimized to work with ZED tokens".
As to the reasons they choose Stellar he wrote that "...they have a great solution for remittance companies using XLM and see ZED as a complementary solution that will greatly enhance the Stellar Network by bringing dozens of licensed MTOs and expanding the network to 40+ countries."
Great plans for the project. This explains the large amount of time that the team has allocated for development.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

October 20, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Yes, this is undoubtedly a huge plus ZED. If we get legal cryptocurrency operations, many states will look at cryptocurrencies in a different way.

Also, he once wrote in his reddit account that "...ZED Network is a more comprehensive, turnkey Platform as a Service (PaaS), developed over the past 3 years now being optimized to work with ZED tokens".
As to the reasons they choose Stellar he wrote that "...they have a great solution for remittance companies using XLM and see ZED as a complementary solution that will greatly enhance the Stellar Network by bringing dozens of licensed MTOs and expanding the network to 40+ countries."
October 20, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
Let's hope that Alan and his small team will succeed. Their goals and desire to create a quality product should lead ZED to success.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 20, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: