Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 32. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
the most interesting thing about the ZED platform is that the ZED network is built around the world and validators will be carried out by community people outside the ZED platform
they already have two partnerships with MTOs from Canada and Vietnam. with these companies Zed test their product before spreading it everywhere.
Very good news so that the ZED network can be accepted by many countries and many people so that it is easy to send money and transact in making transfers and doing easily and quickly without ignoring the security of this platform.
October 08, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
We also had to remember that experienced team is standing behind ZED Network.
For example, ZED Network founder Alan Safahi is also a founder and CEO of payment platform ZipZap - a technology platform for moving money around the world, founded in 2010, that provides a global payment network, which enables consumers to buy, sell, and use digital currencies with cash or other payment options.
experienced and successful team is the main thing in the project. such people as in ZED Network could lead this project to success.
you're right and I'm sure that this team has the ability to bring ZED networks to success with the concepts they make on this platform and bring ZED networks across the country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
October 08, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
For example, ZED Network founder Alan Safahi is also a founder and CEO of payment platform ZipZap - a technology platform for moving money around the world, founded in 2010, that provides a global payment network, which enables consumers to buy, sell, and use digital currencies with cash or other payment options.
experienced and successful team is the main thing in the project. such people as in ZED Network could lead this project to success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
October 08, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
the most interesting thing about the ZED platform is that the ZED network is built around the world and validators will be carried out by community people outside the ZED platform
they already have two partnerships with MTOs from Canada and Vietnam. with these companies Zed test their product before spreading it everywhere.
Activity: 490
October 08, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
having a global payment network will make this platform widely used by platform users around the world so that ZED truly feels its presence in providing convenience for anyone who uses the ZED platform.
Activity: 490
October 07, 2018, 11:41:07 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
There are all prerequisites for this. I think in many ways indicative will be the year 2019 for ZED. That's when the main events of the project will unfold.
October 07, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
with the presence of the ZED platform and the technology at hand, our problem in terms of making money transfers will be resolved because we no longer need to fill out forms in a money transfer service center and queue up to send money simply using ZED technology our problem is solved.
Yes, and at the same time the ability to transfer money cheaply and quickly. Also, don't forget about the high level of security that is peculiar to the blockchain technology.
yes it means that with the presence of this ZED platform it will make it easier for us to make transfers and ZED has a high level of security that is very good I hope ZED can be the best platform for transfering money
Activity: 350
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
In its whitepaper, ZED provides the following statistics confirming the urgency of the problem of the high cost of remittances, especially in third world countries.
"World Bank reports a global average of 8% in fees, with fees reaching 12% in Africa.
These excess fees cost the African continent $1.8 billion a year; enough money to pay for the primary school education of 14 million children in the region."
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 09:45:06 AM
Guys, are there any among you who have already written an article about ZED or made a video? If there are links to project reviews I will be grateful.
Try searching on Steemit and Medium. Surely there are articles. But at the moment there are not many of them.
Too short project name complicates the search Grin I searched on these resources, but there is very little information.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
with the presence of the ZED platform and the technology at hand, our problem in terms of making money transfers will be resolved because we no longer need to fill out forms in a money transfer service center and queue up to send money simply using ZED technology our problem is solved.
Yes, and at the same time the ability to transfer money cheaply and quickly. Also, don't forget about the high level of security that is peculiar to the blockchain technology.
October 07, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 09:30:39 AM
Guys, are there any among you who have already written an article about ZED or made a video? If there are links to project reviews I will be grateful.
Try searching on Steemit and Medium. Surely there are articles. But at the moment there are not many of them.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
I like the ZED project. I like the idea of cheap and fast money transfer, I like the team. The only thing that bothers me is the low media activity of the project team.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 08:50:50 AM
Belief in the project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.

All this is undoubtedly attractive. but for now these are just words. I suggest to wait for the first Product Launch at the end of October.
What I am writing about here is connected with the strategic work plans of ZED. I think Product Launch 30/10 will not affect  the overall objectives and concept of the project
I think most people in this thread understand that fundamentally ZED is a very strong project. And surely everyone is interested to see this. Therefore, the expectation of 30/10 is quite logical.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
Belief in the project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.

All this is undoubtedly attractive. but for now these are just words. I suggest to wait for the first Product Launch at the end of October.
What I am writing about here is connected with the strategic work plans of ZED. I think Product Launch 30/10 will not affect  the overall objectives and concept of the project
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 07, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: